Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: DOJ: Gun violence down, semi-automatics a minor issue « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 14

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#45 : June 20, 2013, 09:22:03 AM

"I can by a gun without an ID!!!!" "It's unfettered gun access"

Haha! You're such an idiot.

The millions of underage teens who drink beer and liquor are laughing at the Counselor as well.

by breaking the law . . .  . dont have to break the law to buy the AR15.  Keep running from this word Buggsy:

hyperbole  (h-prb-l)
n.
A figure of speech in which exaggeration is used for emphasis or effect, as in I could sleep for a year or This book weighs a ton.

see what happens when you try to use big words?

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#46 : June 20, 2013, 10:39:18 AM

I wonder if I could modify a vending machine to dispense assault rifles? I could put one down by the school and give away a six-pack with every purchase of an AK.

Interesting proposition.  I'm sure it will be fine, as long as the PeanutButterCheeseBoy gets to pick and choose when the laws apply and who they apply to.

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#47 : June 20, 2013, 10:43:01 AM

I wonder if I could modify a vending machine to dispense assault rifles? I could put one down by the school and give away a six-pack with every purchase of an AK.

Interesting proposition.  I'm sure it will be fine, as long as the PeanutButterCheeseBoy gets to pick and choose when the laws apply and who they apply to.

absence of a cogent response^^^

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#48 : June 20, 2013, 10:49:52 AM

From one online gun classified site:

" . .  . . our only role is to help buyers and sellers find each other, organize the offers and allow users to leave feedback. The actual transaction is done completely outside our system once an offer is accepted."

from one online liquor site:

"A customer 21 years or older must be present at time of delivery."

hyperbole?

: June 20, 2013, 11:08:35 AM VinBucFan

Bucfucious

Hall of Famer

#49 : June 20, 2013, 11:08:51 AM

Not many people sell used liquor, Vin. Is there a point you're trying to make?

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#50 : June 20, 2013, 11:10:35 AM

Not many people sell used liquor, Vin. Is there a point your trying to make?

Just that CBW's prior comment was not hyperbolic. 

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#51 : June 20, 2013, 11:19:53 AM

Gun manufacturers sell by playing to fear, in some cases suggesting that guns are need to "stop jihad on contact"

It seems the jihadists agree, although Buggsy will tell you the guy in the video is wrong:

To sell a lot of guns you need a viable secondary market because there are already approximately 300 million guns for a fraction of that in gun users. . . . . but thats not the reason to oppose universal background checks . .  its not about money . . . its about the second amendment .. ::)

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#52 : June 20, 2013, 11:21:13 AM

Yes, it's easier to buy a gun than a case of beer.
: June 20, 2013, 12:55:18 PM Biggs3535

Bucfucious

Hall of Famer

#53 : June 20, 2013, 11:42:06 AM

"Gun manufacturers sell by playing to fear..."

But using dead children in your emotional appeal, and warning us about further coming atrocities, and constantly posting stories about how someone got shot isn't 'playing to fear' at all, is it, Mr. Hypocrite?

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#54 : June 20, 2013, 11:48:56 AM

"Gun manufacturers sell by playing to fear..."

But using dead children in your emotional appeal, and warning us about further coming atrocities, and constantly posting stories about how someone got shot isn't 'playing to fear' at all, is it, Mr. Hypocrite?

where did I say that fear wasnt an issue? You sure do like to call me crap . . . why so angry if you are in the right?

Here's the thing though Von, on the heels of the Sandy Hook and Santa Monica shooting, which is more likely:

1. The government coming to take us all away?
2. Middle East Jihadists in the streets of Peoria?
3. another Sandy Hook or Santa Monica?

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#55 : June 20, 2013, 11:51:04 AM

Yes, it's easier to bun a gun than a case of beer.

uhhh . . . now Buggsy. .  . . dont go trying to slightly shift the debate . . .  you did your usual nonsense, clubbing yourself over the head with a thoughtless response . . .  now you're just trying to reframe the debate to save yourself . . . from yourself

DejaVu

User is banned from postingMuted
Starter

#56 : June 20, 2013, 11:52:09 AM

I bought my first gun last week.   

Fran Tarkenton, Hall of Fame QB said. \\\"Ive watched Freeman a lot. He just plays God-awful. Thats who you are. Its just a player being able to play or not play. Josh Freeman has proven to me that he cant play.\\\"

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#57 : June 20, 2013, 11:54:50 AM

I bought my first gun last week.

in Indonesia? (lol) . .  . . must be worried the US authorities are finally catching up with you . . . .  maybe they tracked you through this site .  . I dont think there is an SOL for your kind of bad activities . . . time to run Java

spartan

Hall of Famer
#58 : June 20, 2013, 12:29:05 PM

Not many people sell used liquor, Vin. Is there a point you're trying to make?

I have lots of used beer you can buy. Real cheap!

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#59 : June 20, 2013, 12:41:44 PM

Yes, it's easier to buy a gun than a case of beer.

uhhh . . . now Buggsy. .  . . dont go trying to slightly shift the debate . . .  you did your usual nonsense, clubbing yourself over the head with a thoughtless response . . .  now you're just trying to reframe the debate to save yourself . . . from yourself

lolz @ "shift the debate"

Of course, this varies from region to region, but generally speaking, it's easier to get a gun than it is to buy a case of beer if you don't have a head full of gray hair in some regions of the country.

You're dumbass doesn't even know what it's arguing against anymore.

Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 14
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: DOJ: Gun violence down, semi-automatics a minor issue « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools