Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Woman beaten in front of her 3 year old by intruder « previous next »
Page: 1

Escobar06

Hall of Famer

: June 26, 2013, 04:02:20 AM

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=5cf_1372168824

Couldn't find this on any major news source. This man doesn't deserve prison, or to be killed. He deserves torture. The whole thing was captured on nanny cam, it's very hard to watch in general but especially because the three year old is sitting there witnessing the entire thing. I have no clue what I would do if I was this woman's husband, I literally think I would go insane with rage.
: June 26, 2013, 04:06:05 AM Escobar06

spartan

Hall of Famer
#1 : June 26, 2013, 11:14:25 AM

Quick! Dial 911.

Not to seem too overtly partisan on this subject, but that would not have happened in my house, even if my wife was alone with the kids.

GameTime

Hall of Famer
#2 : June 26, 2013, 11:20:56 AM

Not to seem too overtly partisan on this subject, but that would not have happened in my house, even if my wife was alone with the kids.
is your wife 6-4 300 and a blackbelt in karate?

\"Lets put the O back in Country\"

Bucfucious

Hall of Famer

#3 : June 26, 2013, 11:30:43 AM

"The whole thing was captured on nanny cam"

Perhaps a pistol would have been more useful.

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#4 : June 26, 2013, 11:53:29 AM

unless of course . . .  he had a gun . . then maybe not

spartan

Hall of Famer
#5 : June 26, 2013, 12:13:39 PM

is your wife 6-4 300 and a blackbelt in karate?

Actually she is a senior blue belt in Tae Kwon Do, and both my kids are brown belts and they all shoot. Just saying :)

GameTime

Hall of Famer
#6 : June 26, 2013, 12:33:19 PM

Actually she is a senior blue belt in Tae Kwon Do, and both my kids are brown belts and they all shoot. Just saying :)
you got me there!

i just think too many folks are overconfident.  maybe you are right in line, but its easy to predict reactionswhile simulating horrible situations...but its a whole different level when its real.

\"Lets put the O back in Country\"

spartan

Hall of Famer
#7 : June 26, 2013, 01:28:33 PM

you got me there!

i just think too many folks are overconfident.  maybe you are right in line, but its easy to predict reactionswhile simulating horrible situations...but its a whole different level when its real.

You are quite correct. Which is why we have a shotgun next to the bed and not a handgun, and we train. You can't guarantee what will happen but you can try and plan. Funny enough the one I have the most confidence in is my youngest who is 10.

gone

Hall of Famer
#8 : June 27, 2013, 06:22:43 PM

When seconds count, the police are only minutes away.
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Woman beaten in front of her 3 year old by intruder « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools