Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Can Tampa Bay Bucs Doug Martin Become NFL's Best Running Back? « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 3 4 5

GoldsonAges

Hall of Famer

#60 : July 03, 2013, 08:25:42 AM

No comprende amigo.

Of course not, you bring up leading questions of a player poll to back up your aversion for Schiano.

Who just brought it up? Stop kid, you're killing me. Who took your brain out and what have they done with it?

I guess I have a lot more in common with current NFL players than you do, because I hate that Bush League crap, too.

Mike Glennon
6\' 7\" 220 pounds.
6\' 6\" 210
6\' 5\" 200
6\' 4\" 190 6\' 3\" 180 6\' 2\" 170 6\' 1\" 160  6\' 0\" 150 How does he compare to your favorite QB?

QaZ

Pro Bowler

#61 : July 03, 2013, 08:42:23 AM

No comprende amigo.

Of course not, you bring up leading questions of a player poll to back up your aversion for Schiano.

Who just brought it up? Stop kid, you're killing me. Who took your brain out and what have they done with it?

I guess I have a lot more in common with current NFL players than you do, because I hate that Bush League crap, too.

Guess what, i do too.
But i do not expect Schiano to change it, just the NFL can, and they clearly stated to be ok with, not just ignoring it, actively allowing it.
Atleat i do not come up with moral double standards.

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#62 : July 03, 2013, 08:50:49 AM

I complain qaz I want to.

Draft Aaron Donald

QaZ

Pro Bowler

#63 : July 03, 2013, 09:04:41 AM

I complain qaz I want to.

Ok, talk to me once all this complaining caused a change.
Then i will also believe in the blue sky, willing to complain, rather than having a realistic (then unrealistic) opinion about.

Remember i did not question your aversion for, just how you handled the whole thing.

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#64 : July 03, 2013, 10:06:13 AM

Huh?

Draft Aaron Donald

chace1986

Hall of Famer

#65 : July 03, 2013, 11:33:00 AM

"What??

Hell, brees might not be as accurate as manziel.

gone

Hall of Famer
#66 : July 03, 2013, 04:33:54 PM

Correlation Does Not Equal Causation.

Very first rule of unbiased observation.

Perhaps I should have asked "correlation or causation?", (it's a fricking message board) but the point I was making was clear.  Unfortunately QaZimodo had to start arguing semantics rather than addressing the point -- which he clearly failed to refute. Even though he understood damn well what the point was.

Bucfucious

Hall of Famer

#67 : July 03, 2013, 04:51:26 PM

I'm not so sure he does. The way he distorts every argument presented, I'm thinking he's having as much difficulty understanding us as we are him.

QaZ

Pro Bowler

#68 : July 03, 2013, 05:05:44 PM

Correlation Does Not Equal Causation.

Very first rule of unbiased observation.

Perhaps I should have asked "correlation or causation?", (it's a fricking message board) but the point I was making was clear.  Unfortunately QaZimodo had to start arguing semantics rather than addressing the point -- which he clearly failed to refute. Even though he understood damn well what the point was.

As i already said you could call me out for hair splitting there...no problem, i joked about semantics, which obviously failed, since you did not understood what i was saying nor seem to really know what you were talking about.
Anyway, my other points that QB are supposed to have high QBR against bad defenses that give up high QBRs, and that bad games against bad defenses are much worse(because this is no what he is supposed to do) was totally ignored by you.

Your correlation is not only wrong (which i maybee should not have directly argued), it is kinda meaningless, since the same tendency(not correlation) is alread included in the definition of average QBR given up by defenses... QB are supposed to do this.

So do you now call me out for not adressing the points, fleeing your arguments, trying to get you lost in a sideshow.

Bucfucious

Hall of Famer

#69 : July 03, 2013, 05:12:30 PM

Sideshow! Sideshow!

Good answer.
Page: 1 ... 3 4 5
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Can Tampa Bay Bucs Doug Martin Become NFL's Best Running Back? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools