Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Walter is an idiot with an agenda « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 11 12 13

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#180 : July 17, 2013, 02:25:44 PM

Saints lost to the Panthers twice.

Panthers lost to us twice.

Bucs lost to Saints twice.

I think the correct answer is we all sucked evenly.

Draft Aaron Donald

Bucfucious

Hall of Famer

#181 : July 17, 2013, 02:45:38 PM

It eliminates that tiebreaker and you move to the next one - which also gets eliminated. Keep going.

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#182 : July 17, 2013, 03:21:51 PM

Yeah and they get more and more ridiculous until finally you flip a coin....because that truly tells you who was the better team.....not who actually won and lost when they played.

I get it. The rules are there for a reason. You have to know who drafts in what order and in some cases who makes the last wildcard spot.....but honestly, those determinations are not what I personally use to figure out who is a better team. We played them twice last year and beat them both times, then finished with identical records. In my mind we were the better team. However, they beat Saints twice and we lost to them twice so whatever. Bottomline, at least to me, is you have three teams with identical records under .500 that took turns beating each other. We had a three way tie of suckiness. I don't care what order they drafted or who was technically the worst of the three. Calling the Bucs out as the worst team in the NFC and saying they will continue to be is just negative, biased nonsense to me. Just my opinion. I totally get if some don't agree with it, but that is how I see it.
: July 17, 2013, 03:27:42 PM JDouble

Draft Aaron Donald

Bucpride5

Pro Bowler
#183 : July 17, 2013, 03:30:41 PM

Saints lost to the Panthers twice.

Panthers lost to us twice.

Bucs lost to Saints twice.

I think the correct answer is we all sucked evenly.

Pretty much this.

Formerly known as T

I\'ll be optimistic until I see a reason not to be

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#184 : July 17, 2013, 03:34:56 PM

Arguing over who is the biggest wimp is beyond comprehension. Bucs deserve NOTHING.

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#185 : July 17, 2013, 03:56:19 PM

Nobody deserves NOTHING in the offseason. A new season lies ahead, everyone is 0-0
Page: 1 ... 11 12 13
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Walter is an idiot with an agenda « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools