Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Anybody else worried about RB? « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 3 4 5

GameTime

Hall of Famer
#60 : July 04, 2013, 03:56:13 PM

I loved Spires style. Just a dented lunch pail type of guy. I think AC is a better version of that. As we all do.I think DQB given a full slate of sixteen and the starting nod will have a beast season.

But their injuries and production are things to worry about.
i just have a hard time using "bag of rocks" as a description meshes with the top statements...even considering their history.

\"Lets put the O back in Country\"

Skull and Bones

Hall of Famer
#61 : July 04, 2013, 03:56:31 PM

He doesn't have to be a great player as a backup.  But as a backup he is more than adequate. 

Havok904

Starter

#62 : July 05, 2013, 01:43:57 PM

RBs will be falling out of trees after the preseason, Im positive Dom will sign one if the guys we have now disappoint.
so another teams garbage will be our treasure?  We want to be a run oriented team but our backup would be a guy that another team doesn't deem worthy of being on their roster.  Sounds about right.

nobody is going up a starting quality RB without asking a high price....

It's going be a lot of veteran and rookie RBs put on the waiver wire soon...

There are some guys on this year's squad like Mike Smith need a serous look see...

GameTime

Hall of Famer
#63 : July 05, 2013, 02:30:54 PM

someone else mentioned it, and most probably wont like it...but i could see the team eyeing donald brown or delone carter.  both are "fire hydrant" guys whom schinao knows well.  no way the colts can keep both imo. 

\"Lets put the O back in Country\"

PassThePigSkin

Hall of Famer

#64 : July 05, 2013, 03:13:44 PM

someone else mentioned it, and most probably wont like it...but i could see the team eyeing donald brown or delone carter.  both are "fire hydrant" guys whom schinao knows well.  no way the colts can keep both imo.

Donald Brown would be great. Tampa O-Line is a lot better at run blocking.
Page: 1 ... 3 4 5
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Anybody else worried about RB? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools