Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: BARBER JOINS BUCS PRESEASON TV BROADCASTS « previous next »
Page: 1 2

PewterReportMC

Hall of Famer
: July 03, 2013, 11:52:48 AM

Bucs great Ronde Barber won't be on the field when the Buccaneers run out of the tunnel in August for the first time since 1997, but also won't be too far away. The fan favorite will be looking down from the broadcast booth for three of Tampa Bay's four preseason games this season it was announced Wednesday.

http://www.pewterreport.com/index.php?option=com_k2&view=item&id=8958:&Itemid=15

magicbuc

Second String
#1 : July 03, 2013, 12:59:27 PM

What happened to John Lynch?

Bucfucious

Hall of Famer

#2 : July 03, 2013, 01:02:58 PM

Ronde is a pretty quiet guy, never really pictured him as a commentator. See how it goes, I guess.

All Eyez on Me

Starter

#3 : July 03, 2013, 02:05:19 PM

Is Lynch still going to be part of the commentary? Ronde is a excellent addition. Love his insight. Even though he probably roots for the Bucs he will call it like it is.

Morgan

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer
#4 : July 03, 2013, 02:13:47 PM

I broke this news yesterday - maybe I should be MC's intern.

CalcuttaRain

Hall of Famer
#5 : July 03, 2013, 02:21:51 PM

"I broke this news"  - lol

Show the bravest of the brave kids that you have their back.  Go to http://www.childrenscancercenter.org/

Just check out the site or maybe like them on Facebook . .  or Share the site on Facebook, re-tweet one of their tweets.  Not everyone can give money to support this great cause, but its easy to give 10 seconds of your time to help spread the word about The Children\\\\\\\'s Cancer Center

Morgan

Hall of Famer
#6 : July 03, 2013, 02:31:17 PM

It's over on the Insider Board - thought that paying customers ought to benefit from my insider knowledge rather than these freeloaders on the Red Board.

jbear

Pro Bowler

#7 : July 03, 2013, 03:48:31 PM

It's over on the Insider Board - thought that paying customers ought to benefit from my insider knowledge rather than these freeloaders on the Red Board.

It's not hard to see why you're so popular on the boards. ::)

Morgan

Hall of Famer
#8 : July 03, 2013, 03:53:36 PM

It's not hard to see why you're so popular on the boards. ::)

come on man, loosen the purse-strings a little - doesn't cost much to subscribe.......'bout the same price of a lukewarm beer at RayJay.

PewterReportMC

Hall of Famer
#9 : July 03, 2013, 06:30:28 PM

A good intern would have tipped me off yesterday... Morgan - you're fired!

Kidding, I am in the dark ages this week. Came back from vacation Saturday, house took a direct lightning hit Sunday and fried internet, home phone, Blu-Ray, DirectTV and two TVs. Re-thinking that whole, who needs a surge protector thing. Funny how you find out the hard way how disconnected you are without Wi-fi. The good news is Panera sales of the cheddar broccoli soup has gone through the roof since then.

Morgan

Hall of Famer
#10 : July 03, 2013, 06:35:05 PM

Yikes - sorry to hear. Note to self: get surge protectors for the HDTV and computer.

Hope you enjoy your next couple of weeks until things kick up to full speed when camp begins.

Blaze688

Hall of Famer

#11 : July 03, 2013, 06:39:39 PM

Kidding, I am in the dark ages this week. Came back from vacation Saturday, house took a direct lightning hit Sunday and fried internet, home phone, Blu-Ray, DirectTV and two TVs. Re-thinking that whole, who needs a surge protector thing. Funny how you find out the hard way how disconnected you are without Wi-fi. The good news is Panera sales of the cheddar broccoli soup has gone through the roof since then.

It struck me as odd that, at Panera Bread, my bread-bowl of soup comes with a chunk of bread -- the same bread my bowl's made out of -- if you don't specifically request something else.  God forbid I add croutons to the soup, I'll have had my carb quota filled for the next two weeks.

PewterReportMC

Hall of Famer
#12 : July 03, 2013, 08:30:19 PM

It struck me as odd that, at Panera Bread, my bread-bowl of soup comes with a chunk of bread -- the same bread my bowl's made out of -- if you don't specifically request something else.  God forbid I add croutons to the soup, I'll have had my carb quota filled for the next two weeks.

Haha! They are quite proud of their bread. I actually ordered the Cobb salad yesterday (in hopes of countering the effect of the bread) and asked for Ranch dressing. They looked at me like I was Aaron Hernandez. Note to self bring own ranch dressing next time

Hate

Hall of Famer
#13 : July 03, 2013, 08:49:37 PM

"I broke this news"  - lol

"Look at me, look at meeeeeeeee!!"

-------------------------------------------------------

I thought Lovie said he wanted quickness & speed, even at the QB position?

Morgan

Hall of Famer
#14 : July 04, 2013, 03:50:05 AM

Gotta wonder how critical Ronde will be of his former teammates and coaching staff from which he is not far removed.  He should have more insight to what the Bucs are trying to accomplish compared to Lynch.
Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: BARBER JOINS BUCS PRESEASON TV BROADCASTS « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools