Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Two more weeks and the season is OFFICALLY on! « previous next »
Page: 1 2

nitey

Hall of Famer
: July 03, 2013, 02:41:43 PM

Just a reminder that the rookies report to One Buc on July 17th!

It's been a long and exciting off season and I'm just 'ready for some football!'

Enjoy your 4th of July weekend fellow posters, our redemption draweth nigh ...  ;D 8)

Link: http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2013/07/01/summers-almost-over-camp-around-the-corner/

Success is when Skill meets OpportunityFailure is when Fantasy meets Reality

All Eyez on Me

Starter

#1 : July 03, 2013, 02:46:02 PM

Awesome. Gotta admit that the offseason has gone by pretty quickly and been exciting.

Morgan

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer
#2 : July 03, 2013, 02:55:41 PM

I attend most of the practices open to the public to give me insight on the team - have been doing it for years now.

Looking forward the 25th of July.

Bucs N Beers

Hall of Famer
#3 : July 03, 2013, 05:46:27 PM

Awesome. Gotta admit that the offseason has gone by pretty quickly and been exciting.

I have to agree. As drawn out as the whole Revis ordeal was, it gave us something to do right up to the draft.

Green Right Slot, Albacore 3 Y Quesadilla

Morgan

Hall of Famer
#4 : July 03, 2013, 05:59:11 PM

Since I will be at camp for so many days, I'll avail myself to questions regarding how Coach (#ToesOnTheLine) S is doing in his second season, how Revis is progressing with his limp,  if Dougie is having any sort of sophomore slump, and whether Freeman can keep his job as starting QB.  Consider me your Buccaneer Insider. You can follow me on Twitter.

MalcolmsPotofGold

Starter

#5 : July 03, 2013, 06:00:39 PM

It must be pretty lonely up their on your high horse.

Morgan

Hall of Famer
#6 : July 03, 2013, 06:05:58 PM

It must be pretty lonely up their on your high horse.

willing to sacrifice my time for BucNation

youngone

Hall of Famer
#7 : July 03, 2013, 06:21:21 PM

I attend most of the practices open to the public to give me insight on the team - have been doing it for years now.

Stop lying.. You know you go to all the of practices to show of your endless collection of sundresses.

Morgan

Hall of Famer
#8 : July 03, 2013, 07:43:28 PM

chace1986

Hall of Famer

#9 : July 03, 2013, 08:26:23 PM

Stop lying.. You know you go to all the of practices to show of your endless collection of sundresses.

..and the white crocs go perfectly with all the bright and pretty colors.

Until preseason, you stay classy Red Board.

Hate

Hall of Famer
#10 : July 03, 2013, 08:34:20 PM

LMAO!!!

Man, her panties are gonna be in a bunch after that one. After all.... there is a lotta material in a pair of granny panties.

-------------------------------------------------------

I thought Lovie said he wanted quickness & speed, even at the QB position?

JasonOfthetower

Hall of Famer
#11 : July 03, 2013, 09:36:29 PM

I know, I'm panicking. My 2012 season re-watch is at game 6. I need to cram 9 games into two weeks (not watching that Saints II shi-bacle again - they mailed it in, it's not worth me watching - of course, I did that with most of the 2011 season).

Morgan

Hall of Famer
#12 : July 04, 2013, 03:18:44 AM

That's a smart idea - might have to renew NFL Rewind to watch them.

JasonOfthetower

Hall of Famer
#13 : July 04, 2013, 12:21:06 PM

Yeah, I love me some NFL Game Rewind. I can't tell you how much watching the all-11 coaches tape helped last year. I try to schedule out my re-watch to be 16 weeks before the pre-season starts...but unfortunately with family vacations and other obligations I haven't had time to keep up with it.

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#14 : July 04, 2013, 02:14:45 PM

Just a reminder that the rookies report to One Buc on July 17th!

It's been a long and exciting off season and I'm just 'ready for some football!'

Enjoy your 4th of July weekend fellow posters, our redemption draweth nigh ...  ;D 8)

Link: http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2013/07/01/summers-almost-over-camp-around-the-corner/

Hell, we invested 4-5 weeks into Revis talk alone.   Glad it payed off.

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"
Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Two more weeks and the season is OFFICALLY on! « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools