Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  College Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: The stench in Gainesville at UF! « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 22

Runole

Hall of Famer
#120 : September 07, 2013, 04:42:11 PM

Gators really self-destructed with turnovers , but you got to hand it to Miami for taking advantage and playing disciplined mistake free football.

Good game though. Congrats Youngone.

Last year they lived on them... This year it comes back to bite them in the arse.    Can't depend on the other team always making mistakes so you can win..   Gonna be fun watching the gaders this year..

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#121 : September 07, 2013, 04:50:31 PM

Considering we dominated yardage and time of possesion we really didnt need turnovers , we just needed to protect it ourselves.

But whatever , thats football. Credit to miami.  They didnt wilt under our physical line play in the 4th quarter like FSU did last season.

Stay classy , McNutterson.

What is your point? I was wrong? Ok. You win. I was wrong.

Kelly Thomas

Hall of Famer
#122 : September 07, 2013, 05:06:51 PM

Heads up: This late breaking information on today's game.

How does the Poop sandwich taste Durango?   OH MY!  GO GADAS!  LOL  No need to talk about the past when everyone saw the gators take the gas pipe today.  You were saying?   :P

Huh?

I'm a fan of all the college teams in the state though I have a preference (but not a passion) for the Gators and the Bulls.

I save my passion for my local High School football team and the Bucs.

Sorry to break up your little fantasy, Scooter. But I watched an entertaining game today, so I'm happy as a lark.

: September 07, 2013, 05:09:12 PM Durango 95

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#123 : September 07, 2013, 05:23:20 PM

Driskel is infuriating. Flashes of brilliance mixed in with loads of crap.

As if dealing with the same thing from Freeman on Sundays isnt enough.
Watching him play was just waiting for the guy to mess up.

That DT Easley is a beast tho

Morris is probably worse. He couldn't move the offense at all the majority of the game and easily could have ended up with 5 picks that game.

What impresses me is Miami's discipline on defense. Awesome gap control and solid tackling .  Whoever your DC is is a good coach.
: September 07, 2013, 05:25:37 PM Fire Mark Dummynik

Runole

Hall of Famer
#124 : September 08, 2013, 06:37:48 PM

Heads up: This late breaking information on today's game.

How does the Poop sandwich taste Durango?   OH MY!  GO GADAS!  LOL  No need to talk about the past when everyone saw the gators take the gas pipe today.  You were saying?   :P

Huh?

I'm a fan of all the college teams in the state though I have a preference (but not a passion) for the Gators and the Bulls.

I save my passion for my local High School football team and the Bucs.

Sorry to break up your little fantasy, Scooter. But I watched an entertaining game today, so I'm happy as a lark.

But you made a bold picture stating that  all Miami has is its past based on yesterday and beating the gators your statement now makes no sense. 

Runole

Hall of Famer
#125 : September 08, 2013, 06:45:49 PM

Considering we dominated yardage and time of possesion we really didnt need turnovers , we just needed to protect it ourselves.

But whatever , thats football. Credit to miami.  They didnt wilt under our physical line play in the 4th quarter like FSU did last season.

Stay classy , McNutterson.

Point is how many of those turnovers were caused by an aggressive defense versus UF just shooting itself in the foot on non- forced errors?   

Kind of like the Bucs today and the stupid totally unnecessary penalty pushing the QB out of bounds..  That is totally on David..     When a tackler forces a fumble or jumps a ball on an interception those are just great defensive plays.   Self induced mistakes are ones that can be corrected.  One's caused by great defense are just a part of the game and unavoidable.  Miami caused most of those turnovers and were unavoidable by UF.

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#126 : September 08, 2013, 06:56:32 PM

But you just said when UF does it it is lucky , LOL . UF had one of the best defenses in the nation last year , by all accounts , but let me guess - you are claiming all theirs were non-forced lucky errors ?

The Gators dominated time of possesion , yardage , and 1st downs , and lost simply because they shot themselves in the foot with red zone turnovers. 

You have no point , McNutterson . You are crazy and everyone knows it. Now get lost.

Runole

Hall of Famer
#127 : September 09, 2013, 06:02:17 AM

But you just said when UF does it it is lucky , LOL . UF had one of the best defenses in the nation last year , by all accounts , but let me guess - you are claiming all theirs were non-forced lucky errors ?

The Gators dominated time of possesion , yardage , and 1st downs , and lost simply because they shot themselves in the foot with red zone turnovers. 

You have no point , McNutterson . You are crazy and everyone knows it. Now get lost.

Reading comprehension 101..  No team can depend on turnovers in order for them to always win games.  UF last season had a ton of turnovers some induced by great defense others by the way of the other team just shooting them in the foot.  It was a special season for the gators in that department. Heck, they even blocked kick against Miami for one of their scores.  That was a great defensive play caused by UF.

The point is for UF to claim they lost the game to Miami because of Self induced turnovers is a false statement.  All 5 turnovers were caused by the Miami defense not UF shooting itself in the foot.  Now if you want to use false starts and some of their foolish penalties or any turnover not caused by Miami they can be used as an excuse.

As usual nothing worse than a whiny gator fan not giving credit for an opponent that beat them.   Why is it so hard not to give credit to the opponent?  Just another rotten reason why deep inside it "GRATES TO BE A GATOR" Is it any wonder Timmay is looked upon with such reverence by gadar fans.   Not much to feel good about with that sordid and sullied program that had 41 arrested players one currently up on first degree murder.

Oh and the announced attendance for the game at Miami.  76,968!   Yet Florida claims it can't play Miami because of financial reasons?  What a load of horseS#$%!   I am not aware of any CFB team that uses such a lame excuse not to play one of their longest continuous rivals..   Again we saw clearly why UF has UM off the schedule..   Pure Cowardice defined.   Gator indeed tastes like Chicken!

Oh and for the record Miami has won 7 of the last 8 meetings against the gators..  Totally transparent showing why UF has them off the annual schedule.

Oh please go into those red zone turnovers that weren't caused by a Miami hit or great defense?   ROFLMAO!   Take as much time as you need!  LOL

The only thing correct in your statement is UF indeed did dominate in terms of possession.  The Miami defense just buckled up and either caused a turnover (fumble or interception) forcing either a fg or taking possession of the ball.

The Gators dominated time of possession , yardage , and 1st downs , and lost simply because they shot themselves in the foot with red zone turnovers. 

LOVE IT!    STATISTICS ARE FOR LOSERS which indeed the gators were Saturday  how refreshing to you also define yourself!  LOL Oh and they didn't shoot themselves in the foot Miami gets full credit for causing those mistakes..   Nothing funnier than a "Loser" gator fan proving my point.

Gators lost  DEAL WITH IT!   Making excuses just makes you look pathetic.

Runole

Hall of Famer
#128 : September 09, 2013, 06:25:41 AM

CHINS UP!   LITTLE GATOR TROOPERS!

YOU PLAY TENNESSEE , KENTUCKY, AND ARKANSAS  for the next 3 games those are pretty much guaranteed wins!   

WAIT??  THOSE ARE SEC TEAMS!   HOW CAN THIS BE?   IT IS SUPPOSED TO BE TOUGH TO WIN IN THE SEC??   

UF versus  Tennessee    16-4 over the last 20 years     Kentucky 20-0    Arkansas 8-0    Yeh it is tough to win in the SEC?  :o  UF 44-4 against those 3 teams  HUH?  And UF has lost 7 of the last 8 games against Miami? :D ;D   

NO WONDER UF STATES THAT  THEY CAN'T AFFORD TO PLAY MIAMI EVERY YEAR!    AND IT ISN'T MONEY   THEY CAN'T AFFORD A LOSS !  LOL

In many ways as FSU fan I should be cheering UF dropping Miami as it is an added recruiting positive for FSU in the state of Florida for Florida high school kids.  They play UF and Miami every year!

FUNNY VIdeo on the game!  LOL

: September 09, 2013, 06:54:41 AM Runole

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#129 : September 09, 2013, 07:02:14 AM

Yeah ...throwing  an extremely late pass over the middle  the field into triple coverage rather than take a field goal is not self-induced ...Throwing a screen pass over the head of a WR ( Burton ) who isn't even looking for a pic inside the 10 yard line is not self-induced. Thanks for letting us know that not only are you crazy , you are stupid.

..and what the hell are you even talking about with this financial stuff , dumb ass ??  The new super conferences are the reason you aren't going to see MIami-Florida again. The Gators are going to a 9 game SEC schedule . Add in the one out of conference game against FSU every year and that means 10 games locked up - one cupcake for opening week warmup , and one cupcake for homecoming . No room for anything else.

Oh and BTW :  FSU's next two games are against Nevada and Bethune-Cookman.....get lost McNutterson. You're a joke .

Runole

Hall of Famer
#130 : September 09, 2013, 08:50:52 AM

Yeah ...throwing  an extremely late pass over the middle  the field into triple coverage rather than take a field goal is not self-induced ...Throwing a screen pass over the head of a WR ( Burton ) who isn't even looking for a pic inside the 10 yard line is not self-induced. Thanks for letting us know that not only are you crazy , you are stupid.

Guess you didn't notice the pressure Miami's defense were putting on Driskel? who was frantically looking for an open man while all his receivers were covered?  Is that the play you are referring?   TOO FUNNY!

..and what the hell are you even talking about with this financial stuff , dumb ass ??  The new super conferences are the reason you aren't going to see MIami-Florida again. The Gators are going to a 9 game SEC schedule . Add in the one out of conference game against FSU every year and that means 10 games locked up - one cupcake for opening week warmup , and one cupcake for homecoming . No room for anything else.

Again the reason UF claims it can't play UM is according to Foley?  Money?  Absolutely absurd!  Hey that is what gametime claims!    GO blow a gasket at him!   :-*

Oh and BTW :  FSU's next two games are against Nevada and Bethune-Cookman.....get lost McNutterson. You're a joke .

The only joke is Florida  and  you making excuses!  LOL

HAHAHAHHAHAHA!   are you and  muschamp MAD?   :o   ;D   lol

: September 10, 2013, 07:25:26 AM Runole

Runole

Hall of Famer
#131 : September 09, 2013, 10:04:23 AM

Oh and I readily admit that Nevada and Bethune Cookman are just like the (3) Out of conference cupcakes UF schedules every year ( one in place of Miami!)

Typical gator fan after Miami game! LOL

The point is UF claims that playing in the SEC is so tough?  Looking at UF's record against Kentucky, Tennessee , and Arkansas I just don't see that as remotely factual.

Perhaps you can explain how a overall record of 44-4 against those 3 teams qualifies them as being tough games for the gators?

And of course Miami having won 7 of the last 8 games they have played.    Looks like chicken tasting gator to me!   :D

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#132 : September 09, 2013, 02:48:34 PM

Seek help nutty.

McBarron

Pro Bowler

#133 : September 09, 2013, 07:57:17 PM

Miami is a private piece of shlt school.

We play Florida State because the state government forces is to.

Classics!! Lmao

Runole

Hall of Famer
#134 : September 10, 2013, 07:23:38 AM

Miami is a private piece of shlt school.

We play Florida State because the state government forces is to.

Classics!! Lmao

Interesting just an observation but it seems all the shlt schools are schools that beat UF?  Interesting? LOL    Oh and the state government doesn't force UF to play Florida although they once made a threat to make it a state law.  Should have made one concerning  Miami!   Call it the  "GATORS CAN'T BE CHICKEN SHlT in football "    law! :D
Page: 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 22
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  College Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: The stench in Gainesville at UF! « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools