Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  College Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: The stench in Gainesville at UF! « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 22

Runole

Hall of Famer
#180 : September 18, 2013, 05:29:45 PM

Nothing Gr8r than a G8r H8r.

All together Now......... 

"IT GRATES TO BE A FLORIDA GATOR" 

"IT GRATES TO BE A FLORIDA GATOR"

"IT GRATES TO BE A FLORIDA GATOR " 

"IT GRATES TO BE A FLORIDA GATOR"!!
         :D ;D

McBarron

Pro Bowler

#181 : September 19, 2013, 11:54:33 AM

When Jason calls you 'nut', refer to the above post as a reference to maybe why he feels that way about you.

McBarron

Pro Bowler

#182 : September 19, 2013, 12:13:13 PM

Runole

Hall of Famer
#183 : September 19, 2013, 12:20:41 PM

When Jason calls you 'nut', refer to the above post as a reference to maybe why he feels that way about you.

Who is Jason?     Hey just showing I can be as playful as any FSU fan at times..   UF brings this on themselves.   Hey when  poor winner/loser Spurrier former  'revered" head coach of UF  says "YOU ARE A GATOR OR A GATOR HATER"

Should I disagree?  So is Spurrier also a NUT? I am confused?

When Urban Meyer claims UF only recruits the top 1% to play football at UF and has 41 arrested players from his championship team and one currently charged with first degree murder should I believe him or ridicule him?

When UF claims it can't afford to play Miami due to their dire financial shape should I believe it, or completely mock it as totally untruthful statement?

When their fans try to compare Morrison who punched a bouncer in the face with Wilder at FSU should I state they are both equal or should I state that Trivial is not the same as Serious?

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#184 : September 19, 2013, 01:02:05 PM

Lolz

What is your point? I was wrong? Ok. You win. I was wrong.

Runole

Hall of Famer
#185 : September 20, 2013, 09:26:09 AM

And the preacher says:   You are all forgiven!  The Murderer and Racist  say:  "ITS GREAT TO BE A FLORIDA GATOR" :D

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#186 : September 20, 2013, 09:47:05 AM

The rapist is a Seminole , McNutteson. See Greg Dent.

Runole

Hall of Famer
#187 : September 20, 2013, 09:52:15 AM

UF  " WE CAN'T AFFORD TO PLAY MIAMI ANYMORE! "

Runole

Hall of Famer
#188 : September 20, 2013, 09:58:03 AM

The rapist is a Seminole , McNutteson. See Greg Dent.

The words were Racist ,Murderer ,and Preacher.   Who said anything about Rapist?   Guess you still are having difficulty with that reading thing! LOL

And he has been kicked off the team... Your Point?    JMO but I doubt he gets convicted of Rape not that it will change his status on FSU.  Barring exceptional circumstances he has played his last down for FSU.

Probably could transfer to UF they are well known to accept criminals since they already had 41 arrested from their championship team and they weren't kicked off the team.    Big difference!  UF allows such domestic violent behavior see: Chris Rainey..
: September 20, 2013, 10:00:24 AM Runole

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#189 : September 20, 2013, 10:16:14 AM

So its ok since Dent commited the rape while at FSU but is now off the team . But its not ok since Hernandez commited his crime years removed from even being on the team or near the University.

Rationalize , McNutterson , rationalize!! Its totally different in your delusional little mind ! Lolz

Runole

Hall of Famer
#190 : September 20, 2013, 06:12:08 PM

So its ok since Dent commited the rape while at FSU but is now off the team . But its not ok since Hernandez commited his crime years removed from even being on the team or near the University.

Rationalize , McNutterson , rationalize!! Its totally different in your delusional little mind ! Lolz

There is no rationalization.   Dent gets charged with serious crime ='s kicked off the team.   Hernandez charged with  murder kicked off the Patriots.  ( both are unlikely to ever play again)

Hernandez several criminal acts while at Florida ( one a positive ID to shooting someone in the face with Reggie Nelson.   Result  - Never misses a game! let alone being removed from the team.
Chris Rainey (Time to die!) never missed a game  at  UF   I do believe he has also been kicked out of the league!

http://www.inquisitr.com/477069/chris-rainey-kicked-off-pittsburgh-steelers-roster-after-beating-girlfriend/

Do you see the difference? Do you see the pattern of :"anything goes at  UF just play ball" ?
Is it any  wonder 41 arrested with little done by UF?   It is called enabling!

Another example  Fred Rouse  #1 ranked  wr  involved with criminal behavior ( MJ and other stuff) result Kicked off the team by FSU

Percy Harvin #1 ranked WR involved with criminal behavior ( MJ and other stuff) Punched coach in the face frequent positive tests MJ-   Never misses a game and kept on team at UF

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#191 : September 20, 2013, 09:07:53 PM

Whatever you need to tell yourself , Nutty.

chace1986

Hall of Famer

#192 : September 20, 2013, 09:37:11 PM

Someone still hasn't sought help.

Hell, brees might not be as accurate as manziel.

Runole

Hall of Famer
#193 : September 22, 2013, 04:31:35 PM

Whatever you need to tell yourself , Nutty.

great games yesterday UF really put one on Tennessee!  I thought I was watching a repeat of the Oregon vs Tennessee game! LOL

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#194 : September 22, 2013, 05:12:20 PM

Bethune Cookman.....LOL

Page: 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 22
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  College Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: The stench in Gainesville at UF! « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools