Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  College Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: The stench in Gainesville at UF! « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 19 20 21 22

Runole

Hall of Famer
#300 : December 23, 2013, 06:14:29 PM

STALKER ALERT!   :o

RUNOLE OBSESSED!  Like shooting fish in a barrel.   lol ;D

McBarron

Pro Bowler

#301 : January 02, 2014, 12:06:19 PM

My beef is not with the University of Florida........it is with that shady piece of **CENSORED** named Urban.

Runole

Hall of Famer
#302 : January 09, 2014, 02:06:32 PM

Runole

Hall of Famer
#303 : January 25, 2014, 11:05:10 AM

When GATA's  BEAT GATORS!     LOL

The game that will go down as the most ignominious defeat in UF's or for that matter any FBS teams history.

It brings tears of absolute joy to my eyes... Congrats Georgia Southern..  For gator fans  DEAL WITH IT!   

When the slogan was changed from "It's great to be a florida gator"  to"It Grates To Be a Florida Gator" Or perhaps "Its great....to be..... a 4&8'er"

2013 the most memorable season ever for UF.... :D   Couldn't happen to a nicer bunch of pseudo- arrogant fans. :P   KARMA CAN BE A BEOTCH!

MrFreakinMiyagi

Hall of Famer

#304 : January 26, 2014, 01:42:30 PM

Gatorsessed

Dolorus Jason on a ban bet with me over the BCS Championship: \"You have your bet. I ain\'t scurred.\"- 12/8 \"Youre being banned from your own stupidity. Enjoy.\"-12/8 \"Prepare for your ban .\" -12/9 \"Miyagi gonna be banned.\"-12/9 \"Best bet I ever made ...\"-12/9 \"Miyagi mad , gettin banned.\"-12/9\"You mIght need a break from the board. Our bet should help you do just that.\"-12/10 11:38 AM
 \"The bet is off now.\"12/10 1:24 PM

Runole

Hall of Famer
#305 : January 26, 2014, 06:15:36 PM

Gatorsessed

Auburnessed

--------------------------------------------------------------------
I would also say I am Miamiessed...   Love it when both do poorly..  That is what rivalries are about in CFB.

UF hates FSU  Miami hates FSU...   Only natural to reciprocate.

Only difference when Miami and UF play there is a bit of a dilemma but if given a tough choice... GO CANES!  UF spends far more time doing dirty deeds towards FSU.

From the moment FSU re-started the football program in 1947 UF has been constantly putting obstacles in the way of the program.

MrFreakinMiyagi

Hall of Famer

#306 : January 26, 2014, 07:46:15 PM

Gatorsessed

Auburnessed
El oh to the mutha**CENSORED**in' el

How many threads have I started to do nothing more than bash AU?

It's not like there hasn't been plenty of ammo over the years, either.

And if you hate Miami so much, where are all of your bash Miami threads?

I can't decide if you're more delusional than you are full of **CENSORED**. You showed a good bit of both in the above post.

Dolorus Jason on a ban bet with me over the BCS Championship: \"You have your bet. I ain\'t scurred.\"- 12/8 \"Youre being banned from your own stupidity. Enjoy.\"-12/8 \"Prepare for your ban .\" -12/9 \"Miyagi gonna be banned.\"-12/9 \"Best bet I ever made ...\"-12/9 \"Miyagi mad , gettin banned.\"-12/9\"You mIght need a break from the board. Our bet should help you do just that.\"-12/10 11:38 AM

McBarron

Pro Bowler

#307 : January 27, 2014, 07:39:26 AM

runole is definitely a delusional dude. no doubt about it.

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#308 : January 27, 2014, 07:45:43 AM

RUntroll is crazy. Literally crazy.

Placing him on ignore was a wise decision by me , I must say.

What is your point? I was wrong? Ok. You win. I was wrong.

Runole

Hall of Famer
#309 : January 27, 2014, 08:48:12 AM

Gatorsessed

Auburnessed

I can't decide if you're more delusional than you are full of **CENSORED**. You showed a good bit of both in the above post.

Well yes. you never have put a post about Auburn or Florida probably because of that SEC SEC SEC thing that has become a recent phenomena.   Delusional?  Nope just a FSU fan that enjoys slapping rivals that have been slapping at FSU at every turn.   

Oh and before you start getting so sanctimonious about your not putting a post up about Auburn... WAR EAGLE!!   There are enough posts by you at the top of this page where your absolute hatred of Auburn comes through as you disparage them at any mention of them.   Sounds like at best you are being disingenuous, to being dishonest, to at worst being a complete lying hypocrite.

You hate Auburn and "GOT A SECOND I WOULD LIKE TO RUN SOMETHING BY YOU" completely enrages you if you were being honest but of course you lack the character to admit such a thing much like Delorous who might claim the same thing until the post convicting a great  FSU player of Rape when he has never even been charged.

Delusional?  No just being honest.  Hey I understand that a casual fan like Mc Barron (though an FSU fan) will sing the mantra " I cheer for all the Florida teams to do well when they don't play FSU." Not a problem... I am just far more passionate about FSU and from following the program certainly recognize the enemies. The fact the recent Winston situation involves a UF lawyer certainly is a bit questionable. Listening to the Carroll press conference, I am sure I heard someone yell GO GATORS!

Oh and McBarron?   Which is your preferred team.... USF or FSU? 

To those calling me out.... continue with your name calling....  It defines you perfectly.   

Oh and about Miami... Yes I dislike them just about as much as Florida. If there were some Miami fans on this board I would certainly be just about as reactive as I am about Florida...  That being said I guess it goes back to the Howard S and Bobby days when they declared War on the Gators..  Also the fact that the gators tucked tail and dropped them likewise brought some compassion for them...

Hey isn't the thread on the article by Bianchi posted by me show my opinion of Miami in 2001 vs FSU 2013?

McBarron

Pro Bowler

#310 : January 27, 2014, 09:42:11 AM

RUntroll is crazy. Literally crazy.

Placing him on ignore was a wise decision by me , I must say.

He aint that bad. Then again, I like to read his tidbits on the Noles.

McBarron

Pro Bowler

#311 : January 27, 2014, 09:48:21 AM

Delusional?  No just being honest.  Hey I understand that a casual fan like Mc Barron (though an FSU fan) will sing the mantra " I cheer for all the Florida teams to do well when they don't play FSU." Not a problem... I am just far more passionate about FSU and from following the program certainly recognize the enemies. The fact the recent Winston situation involves a UF lawyer certainly is a bit questionable. Listening to the Carroll press conference, I am sure I heard someone yell GO GATORS!

Oh and McBarron?   Which is your preferred team.... USF or FSU? 

Chill dude. And after you chill, let me know your preferred team? UCF or FSU?

NOTE: I am 32 y/o. I grew up a Nole fan. I graduated from USF. I HAD to go there as I worked through college and USF is (to me) the only legit public university in the Bay Area. If I had lived in Tallahassee, I would have gone to FSU.

NEWSFLASH: When I was the most avid football fan (between ages 8-15), USF had no team to root for. By the time they did, I was damn near graduated from HS. Most USF fans that are around my age will have dual allegiances within the state when it comes to CFB.

MrFreakinMiyagi

Hall of Famer

#312 : January 27, 2014, 12:36:49 PM

Gatorsessed

Auburnessed

Well yes. you never have put a post about Auburn or Florida probably because of that SEC SEC SEC thing that has become a recent phenomena.
Or............ I am just not nearly as obsessed with any team as you are the Gators.

Delusional?
So, yes, you are delusional to claim that I would be as obsessed with AU as you are with the Gators. The proof is all over the board. Over the years, you have started more threads on this board about UF than any other poster has started about any team.

Oh and before you start getting so sanctimonious about your not putting a post up about Auburn... WAR EAGLE!!   There are enough posts by you at the top of this page where your absolute hatred of Auburn comes through as you disparage them at any mention of them.   Sounds like at best you are being disingenuous, to being dishonest, to at worst being a complete lying hypocrite.
I absolutely hate AU, but I don't obsess like you do about UF. Again, the proof is all over the board.

Thought he doesn't post much, SnookAU is my favorite poster on this board

Tell me one UF fan you get along with.......
You hate Auburn
Well, duh
and "GOT A SECOND I WOULD LIKE TO RUN SOMETHING BY YOU" completely enrages you
I know you like to think you saying this does, but it really doesn't.

How many threads have I started about EVERY little dirty thing that happens in Auburn again?
if you were being honest but of course you lack the character to admit such a thing
I have more honesty and character than you will ever dream of having. You are recognized as a disingenuous troll by everyone here.

much like Delorous who might claim the same thing until the post convicting a great  FSU player of Rape when he has never even been charged.
Much like you accusing the alleged victim of crimes which she was never charged.

Hypocrites gonna hypocrite.

Regardless, DJ is a **CENSORED**ing retarded clown. Save your "SEC! SEC!" accusations for him.
Delusional?
Acting as if anyone is as obsessed with any team as much as you are with UF, is complete delusion on your part.
  No just being honest.

Next time you're honest about such a topic, will be the first.
The fact the recent Winston situation involves a UF lawyer certainly is a bit questionable. Listening to the Carroll press conference, I am sure I heard someone yell GO GATORS!
Gatorsessed

Be "pretty sure" about whatever you want. Although I didn't see it in its entirety, I'm pretty sure you're full of **CENSORED**. Troll on, homey.

The joking and laughing at the press conference held to announce no charges were going to be filed against Winston definitely DID happen, and was beyond unprofessional, but I'm sure you would disagree about it being unprofessional, because.... well...... you are you.

Stay the course, hypocrite.

To those calling me out.... continue with your name calling....  It defines you perfectly.
As does your name calling, trolling, and BSing.   

Oh and about Miami... Yes I dislike them just about as much as Florida.
LOL
If there were some Miami fans on this board I would certainly be just about as reactive as I am about Florida...
REactive?? LMMFAO

Hey isn't the thread on the article by Bianchi posted by me show my opinion of Miami in 2001 vs FSU 2013?
Saying you think that FSU 2013>2001 Miami isn't quite the same as starting a thread, and calling the fire marshall anytime someone lights a fart in Gainesville.

Runole

Hall of Famer
#313 : January 28, 2014, 12:20:26 PM

All that drivel and you claim I am obsessed...  I would say by the last diatribe you are indeed obsessed with me!   TOO FUNNY!

Hey I readily admit I get much enjoyment with every UF or UM loss.   As to UF seldom if ever does anyone ever see any criticism of Florida from the State media printed radio or TV..    It is my  duty to let the world see the underbelly of that sordid and sullied program.  21 arrested on those championship teams one currently charged with murder who allegedly shot someone in Gainesville yet was never even charged?    Sorry but I believe that is wrong on every level.

You call it obsessed?  I call it telling it like it is...   

MrFreakinMiyagi

Hall of Famer

#314 : January 28, 2014, 01:49:10 PM

All that drivel and you claim I am obsessed...  I would say by the last diatribe you are indeed obsessed with me!   TOO FUNNY!
I wouldn't say I am obsessed with you, but I am definitely good at smacking your stupid, old, disingenuous ass around, and I thoroughly enjoy it.

You must be obsessed with punishment, as well. Lord knows, you take a good e-beating from me on the reg, and do nothing about it, but open yourself up for more. Thx, Gramps.
It is my  duty to let the world see the underbelly of that sordid and sullied program.
Holy Gatorsessed, Batman!!

You call it obsessed?
Me, and every dictionary of the English language......

Page: 1 ... 19 20 21 22
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  College Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: The stench in Gainesville at UF! « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools