Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  College Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: The stench in Gainesville at UF! « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 22

McBarron

Pro Bowler

#30 : August 26, 2013, 12:07:44 PM

Who here thinks Florida would have EVER kicked Randy Moss out?

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#31 : August 26, 2013, 04:07:35 PM

We kicked out Cam Newton . Why not Moss ?

What is your point? I was wrong? Ok. You win. I was wrong.

Runole

Hall of Famer
#32 : August 26, 2013, 05:07:33 PM

Perhaps because Moss was let go for one instance of smoking pot while UF has a 5 time rule and I am not sure if that would be enough.  SEE PERCY HARVIN!

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#33 : August 26, 2013, 06:12:06 PM

5 time rule....isn't that the plan James WIlder is on ?? LOL

Keep drinking that kool-aid , Nutty McNutterson  , and thinking the FSU Criminoles are strict in punishing behavior issues .

ONEBIGDADDY

Hall of Famer

#34 : August 26, 2013, 07:49:00 PM

I guess UF is the Only University to go through such stuff?...OBD

Runole

Hall of Famer
#35 : August 27, 2013, 07:37:24 AM

5 time rule....isn't that the plan James WIlder is on ?? LOL

Keep stating facts , Runole  , and proving  the FSU Seminoles are strict in punishing behavior issues .

They are far stricter ... had to correct your drivel for accuracy!   :D

NEWS FLASH!  JAMES WILDER HAS NEVER BEEN CHARGED WITH SMOKING POT!   Now he did forgot a court date!  Horrors!  Drank some alcoholic beverage!  DOUBLE HORRORS!   and refused to cooperate with the police over a girlfriend hiding in his home initially...  OH THE HUMANITY!   

Reading comprehension 101 -  UF's 5 offender rule is for Pot..   I believe it might even be more lenient.

UF had a guy that was charged with first degree murder that never missed a game for UF with several real serious criminal instances.    Are you trying to actually compare him to James Wilder?      GOOD LORD!

I guess UF is the Only University to go through such stuff?...OBD

If you can show me 41 arrested players from a 2 time championship football team including one up on first degree murder charges,  a  championship team in which almost every player of note was being paid an agent supplement for 3 years( 1996) or a  NCAA College  team that had the famous quote by the NCAA in 1984-

"Unfortunately, during the five-year period in which the violations occurred," continued Mr. Toner, "the football coaching staff operated unimpeded by any effort being exerted by the university's director of athletics or any other administrative authority at the university to assure control of the football program. Due to this fact, as well as the serious nature of many of the violations in this case, the Committee on Infractions and the Council considered this to be among the most serious infractions cases ever processed by the NCAA.

And of course the student body held up signs " HELL YES WE CHEAT"

And your question has been answered.   I don't believe there is any University in America that has such a malodorous stench surrounding the program.  Of course perhaps one can be found but I certainly have yet to see any that has set the bar so low..

Additionally, they also are responsible for IMO the greatest travesty in CFB history in the state of Florida removing long time in state rival Miami from their annual playlist.  Pure cowardice   Additionally I believe they are the only BCS team in the country that refuses to play an out of conference regular season game outside their home state.

The last game against Miami occurs this season after a 5 year absence on the schedule. 
: August 27, 2013, 07:39:34 AM Runole

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#36 : August 27, 2013, 07:39:55 AM

Seek help , McNutty.

Runole

Hall of Famer
#37 : August 27, 2013, 11:33:26 AM

Seek help , McNutty.

Seek reality Dolorous...   Living in denial won't cure the problems at UF.

McBarron

Pro Bowler

#38 : August 27, 2013, 12:52:37 PM

Good point.

You know I have no beef with you.......I just loathe the University of Florida (specifically, their football program).

I just KNOW there is so much under the surface during the Meyer tenure. I mean stuff that would make the SMU "pay for play" look menial.

McBarron

Pro Bowler

#39 : August 27, 2013, 12:59:40 PM

Additionally, they also are responsible for IMO the greatest travesty in CFB history in the state of Florida removing long time in state rival Miami from their annual playlist.  Pure cowardice   Additionally I believe they are the only BCS team in the country that refuses to play an out of conference regular season game outside their home state.

The last game against Miami occurs this season after a 5 year absence on the schedule.

What's up with that, DJ?

I've always felt that the Gators' refusal to play the Canes is from pure cowardice. I think it was enacted during Spurrier's tenure. I wish the Noles would have taken a page out of UF's book on that one. Shlt, we would have like 8 rings. LOL

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#40 : August 27, 2013, 01:32:07 PM

The Gators have lots of thugs , I have never denied that. But so do all teams who get top level recruits , because the majority of top recruits come from the inner cities.

For a Criminole fan to single out the Gators is hypocritical...or in Runoles case - crazy.

As for the playing of Miami:  we dont refuse to play them ,  we just dont play them every year.  The Gators play one of the toughest schedules in the country every year just by being in the SEC . Miami is lucky we ever bother to play them at all. Our strength of schedule is plenty strong enough for BCS contention without that game.

Runole

Hall of Famer
#41 : August 28, 2013, 07:52:30 AM

The Gators have lots of thugs , I have never denied that. But so do all teams who get top level recruits , because the majority of top recruits come from the inner cities.

Certainly all schools have a % of players that have undesirable backgrounds and that is why when they get recruited they need special attention when they involve themselves with criminal behavior. The problem at UF is the majority of the time UF offers little if any consequence for that criminal behavior and that is why they had an astounding 41 players arrested from their championship teams. The vast majority suffered little if any consequence and almost all never missed any game time. Just keep them on the field. It is called "enabling" and UF has it down pat.  When there is no accountability of consequence the players feel they can get away with anything.  That is why Janoris who was actually made the statement upon being kicked out of Florida by Muschamp stating that never would have happened under Meyer!

Now that actually would seem that UF was finally seeing the light and was offering real consequence for multiple crime loser Jenkins.  However all it took was the Morrison case to show that the gator really doesn't change its scales as Muschamp after stating publicly after Morrison's 2nd arrest in less than a month that he would miss the first (2) games.   Oh wait!   Miami is the 2nd game!!  Suddenly Muschamp changes his mind and reduces Morrison's punishment to one game.   Message sent... We will sit you for that easy Lil sisters of the poor game but we need you for the Miami game because they look a bit tougher. "

Of course this again sends the message to Morrison "hey if you get arrested make sure it is just before a tough game and UF will let you play". Morrison now knows that UF will continue to let him act like a thug and if it is a tough game he will still play.

For a Criminole fan to single out the Gators is hypocritical...or in Runoles case - crazy.

Silly you change the word Seminole to criminole? with 41 arrested players who is really the hypocrite?  Look in the mirror the only one Crazy is Delorous when she attempts to single out WIlder for some dastardly criminal behavior?  WIlder didn't get his prosecution deferred like Morrison and had to satisfy all the conditions for his mistakes.  AGAIN, it is called accountability and consequences . At UF with Huntley Johnson and Cervone every criminal case gets either thrown out or reduced enough so game time won't be missed which is exactly why Morrison's felony was reduced and all charges dropped on his 2nd arrest.  This again proves the point on how corrupt the UF program is concerning such stuff which can end horrible ... See Hernandez who was positively identified in a shooting in Gainesville after someone was shot in the face.
Now that same player is up on first degree murder charges.    Another great citizen athlete produced by UF!    Outrageous!

There is nothing crazy about believing in accountability for criminal behavior.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
______________________________________________________________________________________________________
As for the playing of Miami:  we dont refuse to play them ,  we just dont play them every year.  The Gators play one of the toughest schedules in the country every year just by being in the SEC . Miami is lucky we ever bother to play them at all. Our strength of schedule is plenty strong enough for BCS contention without that game.

There is only one real reason for the annual series being dropped from Florida's third most played rival when they made the decision in 1987.   They are afraid of a loss! That is the same reason they refuse to play any out of conference game outside the state of Florida.  I believe they are the ONLY! FBS school in America that can make that statement!  Certainly they are the only SEC school that does that.  Oh and about that tough SEC? schedule they play..  They play Tennessee Vandy and South Carolina Kentucky and Georgia every year.    Since dropping Miami in 1987 lets look at UF's record against each of those daunting opponents?   Tennessee... 17-5,   Vanderbilt  22-1, South Carolina 19-3, Kentucky 25-0  Georgia 18-7
Now no one but someone crazy would claim UF is playing a tough schedule by facing those teams unless they were just being dishonest and untruthful. When you add the 3 annual games against Tomato cans every year ( guaranteed wins and UF has won them all except (1) I believe since dropping Miami) That means UF can expect to win at least 8 wins every year.  Yes that is a tough schedule? :o ;)

So what is UF's alltime record against Miami?  26-28  and since dropping them 1-5  Hmmm?  That appears unlike those 5 SEC teams Miami holds the series edge.  Oh and about that (1) loss out of conference regular season game? That was the last time UF played an out of conference game in the regular season out of the state of Florida. Syracuse beat them in New York! Now you know why they stopped playing Out of conference regular season games outside the state of Florida.  Finally since obviously Dolorous wishes to call FSU silly infantile hypocritical names the record of UF against FSU since dropping Miami?

12-15-1   Hmmm?  It would appear that playing FSU and MIami are far more daunting tasks for UF than those 5 Sec Teams they face every year..   Oh and at the moment UF has permanently dropped Miami as there are NO games scheduled after this year.    As Delorous states "MIAMI IS LUCKY WE BOTHER TO PLAY THEM AT ALL"!   Such arrogant hubris!   The statement should read UF IS SCARED TO DEATH AT THE THOUGHT OF PLAYING BOTH FSU AND MIAMI EVERY YEAR since they lose more against both than win at least since dropping Miami.

Now you know the REAL story!  Not the make believe one created by silly Dolorous who lives in denial about UF and how they run their program.

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#42 : August 28, 2013, 07:57:55 AM

If you want to make the case that FSU OR Miami has played a tougher schedule over recent years than Florida , come at us with it so we can all laugh.

Until then , ramble on Nutty McNutterson . No one is listening , but everyone is laughing.

Runole

Hall of Famer
#43 : August 28, 2013, 08:18:10 AM

If you want to make the case that FSU OR Miami has played a tougher schedule over recent years than Florida , come at us with it so we can all laugh.

Until then , ramble on Nutty McNutterson . No one is listening , but everyone is laughing.

The name calling and assertion doesn't address the issue.   Oh and Dolorous since you responded you may not be listening?  ( I wasn't aware that reading was listening) You certainly responded quickly with your usual drivel.   Keep them coming I present facts that you refuse to address.   JMO but I find that the only thing Funny!   

Nuity McNitterson?  So childish!   Did you even go to college?       Learn accountability!  accept reality..   Let me get this correct?  Because someone states that UF plays a tough schedule, despite as my FACTS show UF is guaranteed at least 8 wins every season that is your rebuttal?

UF plays a tough schedule WAH WAH WAH!    We can't play Miami every year because we might get beat!
  Thanks for proving my point.   Hey FSU's schedule has been weaker than normal the last couple of years they still managed to beat UF 2 out of the last 3 and as I pointed out hold the edge over UF since Miami was dropped.  Again thanks for proving my point.   Gator tastes like chicken! LOL

UF has averaged over 9 wins a season since dropping Miami...  TOUGH schedule?  BS!   

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#44 : August 28, 2013, 08:44:57 AM

Yeah we are scared of Miami....yet they are the 2nd game on the schedule this year , lol.

Excellent argument Nutty. 

Let me know when you find another team who plays opponents like LSU , Alabama , South Carolina ,  Georgia ,  Tennessee , Auburn , Texas A&M , and FSU on the regular. 

This is why the SEC wins the national title every damn year - because if you are good enough to run that gauntlet of a schedule , then you are a team who is for real . You wouldnt know about that coming from the pissant ACC ,  Nutty.
: August 28, 2013, 08:46:33 AM Fire Mark Dummynik

Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 22
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  College Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: The stench in Gainesville at UF! « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools