Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  College Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: The stench in Gainesville at UF! « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 22

ONEBIGDADDY

Hall of Famer

#45 : August 28, 2013, 08:49:01 AM

If you want to make the case that FSU OR Miami has played a tougher schedule over recent years than Florida , come at us with it so we can all laugh.

Until then , ramble on Nutty McNutterson . No one is listening , but everyone is laughing.

The name calling and assertion doesn't address the issue.   Oh and Dolorous since you responded you may not be listening?  ( I wasn't aware that reading was listening) You certainly responded quickly with your usual drivel.   Keep them coming I present facts that you refuse to address.   JMO but I find that the only thing Funny!   

Nuity McNitterson?  So childish!   Did you even go to college?       Learn accountability!  accept reality..   Let me get this correct?  Because someone states that UF plays a tough schedule, despite as my FACTS show UF is guaranteed at least 8 wins every season that is your rebuttal?

UF plays a tough schedule WAH WAH WAH!    We can't play Miami every year because we might get beat!
  Thanks for proving my point.   Hey FSU's schedule has been weaker than normal the last couple of years they still managed to beat UF 2 out of the last 3 and as I pointed out hold the edge over UF since Miami was dropped.  Again thanks for proving my point.   Gator tastes like chicken! LOL

UF has averaged over 9 wins a season since dropping Miami...  TOUGH schedule?  BS!
Runole, Seriously....Never known you, never had a blog beat down with you...but for you to over shadow every college and say that UF is the only University to have issues is very very far reaching...I have some friends around the nation who are die hard college ball fans and to hear the stuff that never makes the news because it is suppressed by the College Admins you would literally drop this argument and just stick to plain ole rivalry game play comments. I have never seen you rant like your the All Knowing God of every University to put down other fans and Colleges and lump them into the Runole knows all see's all about every college crystal ball. Really dude just lets move on and realize...If we really knew it all....Our biggest Colleges have had their share...But that's just the top of the surface...whats the fun stuff also is what doesn't get told....OBD

Runole

Hall of Famer
#46 : August 28, 2013, 08:53:00 AM

I addressed who Florida plays EVERY YEAR IN THE SEC..  and as the facts show it sure doesn't look that tough to me..

Hey just for you Dolorous!   Hey don't shoot the messenger..  Cheers for ROLLING STONE MAGAZINE for seeking the truth!

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/ncaaf-dr-saturday/rolling-stone-article-claims-urban-meyer-might-covered-042603810.html

Looks like UF and Urban Meyer are about to get exposed..  Wonder if Foley Johnson and Cervone will be mentioned.

Could it be that the smell of that stench is about to get a bit more odoriferous?

Runole

Hall of Famer
#47 : August 28, 2013, 09:03:16 AM

If you want to make the case that FSU OR Miami has played a tougher schedule over recent years than Florida , come at us with it so we can all laugh.

Until then , ramble on Nutty McNutterson . No one is listening , but everyone is laughing.

The name calling and assertion doesn't address the issue.   Oh and Dolorous since you responded you may not be listening?  ( I wasn't aware that reading was listening) You certainly responded quickly with your usual drivel.   Keep them coming I present facts that you refuse to address.   JMO but I find that the only thing Funny!   

Nuity McNitterson?  So childish!   Did you even go to college?       Learn accountability!  accept reality..   Let me get this correct?  Because someone states that UF plays a tough schedule, despite as my FACTS show UF is guaranteed at least 8 wins every season that is your rebuttal?

UF plays a tough schedule WAH WAH WAH!    We can't play Miami every year because we might get beat!
  Thanks for proving my point.   Hey FSU's schedule has been weaker than normal the last couple of years they still managed to beat UF 2 out of the last 3 and as I pointed out hold the edge over UF since Miami was dropped.  Again thanks for proving my point.   Gator tastes like chicken! LOL

UF has averaged over 9 wins a season since dropping Miami...  TOUGH schedule?  BS!
Runole, Seriously....Never known you, never had a blog beat down with you...but for you to over shadow every college and say that UF is the only University to have issues is very very far reaching...I have some friends around the nation who are die hard college ball fans and to hear the stuff that never makes the news because it is suppressed by the College Admins you would literally drop this argument and just stick to plain ole rivalry game play comments. I have never seen you rant like your the All Knowing God of every University to put down other fans and Colleges and lump them into the Runole knows all see's all about every college crystal ball. Really dude just lets move on and realize...If we really knew it all....Our biggest Colleges have had their share...But that's just the top of the surface...whats the fun stuff also is what doesn't get told....OBD

I have never stated Florida as the only University with discipline problems and certainly they aren't the only one to cover them up.     There is not a single assertion that I have made concerning UF that is not factual.

The criminal justice system and UF failed Hernandez.  UF did have 41 arrested players on their Championship teams.  ( has any other championship team had that many?)  UF did have the largest known Agents playing players of any University I am aware.  ( perhaps you can provide another?)  The statement by the NCAA concerning UF was accurate and taken directly from the NCAA site.

My primary question is WHY doesn't anyone involved in the media cover such things accurately and forensically?    They certainly don't allow Miami, FSU, UCF, or South Florida slide?  That is the problem!

As they soft ball every incident that occurs at UF... 41 arrested players and little if any discipline?  You don't find that the least bit unusual?    FSU kicks them out regularly and gets ragged on it. UF keeps them on the field and no one states a thing?    Don't you find that troubling?

McBarron

Pro Bowler

#48 : August 28, 2013, 09:24:37 AM

I have never stated Florida as the only University with discipline problems and certainly they aren't the only one to cover them up.     There is not a single assertion that I have made concerning UF that is not factual.

The criminal justice system and UF failed Hernandez.  UF did have 41 arrested players on their Championship teams.  ( has any other championship team had that many?)  UF did have the largest known Agents playing players of any University I am aware.  ( perhaps you can provide another?)  The statement by the NCAA concerning UF was accurate and taken directly from the NCAA site.

My primary question is WHY doesn't anyone involved in the media cover such things accurately and forensically?    They certainly don't allow Miami, FSU, UCF, or South Florida slide?  That is the problem!

As they soft ball every incident that occurs at UF... 41 arrested players and little if any discipline?  You don't find that the least bit unusual?    FSU kicks them out regularly and gets ragged on it. UF keeps them on the field and no one states a thing?    Don't you find that troubling?

I personally believe the real culprit in all of this is Gainesville government (LE, DA, etc.). Something real fishy there. I never really paid much mind to this UF stuff until the Hernandez ordeal occurred. It was then that I learned of him being involved in shooting someone in the face, but was never charged/convicted. Yet, knowing what we know now about that two-bit thug, a cover-up in the Gaineville PD at the time seems damn apparent.

No proof, YET, but with a little digging, we may all be shocked beyond belief.

Runole

Hall of Famer
#49 : August 29, 2013, 08:25:20 AM

I personally believe the real culprit in all of this is Gainesville government (LE, DA, etc.). Something real fishy there. I never really paid much mind to this UF stuff until the Hernandez ordeal occurred. It was then that I learned of him being involved in shooting someone in the face, but was never charged/convicted. Yet, knowing what we know now about that two-bit thug, a cover-up in the Gaineville PD at the time seems damn apparent.

No proof, YET, but with a little digging, we may all be shocked beyond belief.

Truthfully it all begins and ends with boosters known as Bull Gators.   They control everything.   Here is a glaring example.  Player gets arrested for breaking into an impound lot.  Owner presses charges.  Owner gets threatened/paid by Bull Gators.    Arrest occurred Tuesday Morning.  Thursday Owner announces he will drop all charges..   Result star player never misses a down on Saturday for a tough opponent.  I have never witnessed a criminal justice system work so fast to get a case over!  :o   Hey the guy was a star player and UF was worried about that opponent on Saturday. :-[
Did the guy criminally trespass and break into the lot to get a car?  of course he did...   

It is the same verse over and over with any person that has been criminally attacked by a gator player..  They press charges totally upset and magically they drop all charges  later..  Gator Boosters pay them all off.

It is the same verse over and over.   My Gawd!  Hernandez and Reggie Nelson were positively ID'ed after shooting a guy in the face.  GPD refused to even investigate Hernandez.   No still has been arrested!

That is what the Rolling Stone magazine article is going to be about.

I ask while I certainly consider the Sandusky incident repugnant isn't this essentially the same thing at UF with the players getting a free pass to do just about anything they please in Gainesville?

Players arrested charges dropped or covered up.    Sandusky was arrested and charges mysteriously disappeared. Looks the same to me except at Florida it involves tons of players getting the same free pass.

Now certainly Florida has suspended and kicked a few players off their team.   Mostly they are players that Florida has found unsatisfactory but there are a few that actually do get kicked off.  Cam Newton cheated and stole a lap top.  Tebow was the "star"  he was kicked out.   Only to be offered a ton of money by Auburn to play for them.

Sadly the NCAA did nothing.  Sending a message that a lack of cooperation gets you off.   Outrageous..  Self report and you get hammered. Do nothing and get a free pass.   

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#50 : August 29, 2013, 08:46:54 AM

Seek help , Nutty.

What is your point? I was wrong? Ok. You win. I was wrong.

Runole

Hall of Famer
#51 : August 30, 2013, 10:53:33 AM

Not my words but I believe this guy certainly gets UF!  LOL

When the district attorney (correctly in my opinion) dropped the second charge against UF's Morrison, he concluded his remarks by saying he'd trust in UF's coach Muschamp to handle any additional discipline appropriately. Well, of course, punching someone in the face after saying "do you know who I am!! I am a gator football player!" apparently is a minor offense only worthy of suspension vs a minor opponent.

As many of us expected, after much deliberation coach Muschamp decided Morrison CAN play against UM.
(http://www.miamiherald.com/2013/08/27/3587882/suspension-for-gators-antonio.html).   

Muschamp also had a few other comments wherein he provides rationalization for reducing the suspension.  For the sake of clarity I'll provide parenthetical translations:

"I just don't feel like his actions warranted a two-game suspension," (I'm sure we can beat Toledo, but I think we need him for Miami in order to win)

""He's very remorseful about the whole situation" (I'm sorry he did it; he's sorry he got caught)

"and we've moved forward"(I wanted to at least APPEAR to care about this and I have done that, but the second game we play Miami - plus the heat regarding this and Hernandez is way down in terms of news coverage - Thanks Miley Cyrus!)

"Guys make mistakes"(intentional tortious and criminal acts committed by my players are just mistakes- no biggee)

"and have poor judgment at times" (punching someone in the face after they won't recognize what a big deal you are is just poor judgement - sort of like when you think, my car will fit and that space it in wont..uh oh.. fender bender..like that...that's all it was)

"I'm just disappointed with how the entire night was handle" (man it sucks that this happened, but no one died so what they heck and/or I just didnt' need the negative publicity after it is coming out that we have covered up a drive by shooting, but this is football - waaayyy more important than any of that other stuff)

and alternative translation (dammit Bill Cervone, why didn't you make this go away more quietly? But really man, thanks,  just thanks for always having my back.  I know I'll need you in the future and I know you'll be there for me. )

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/sports/blogs/swamp-things/os-gators-lb-antonio-morrisons-suspension-reduced-to-one-game-20130826,0,7954388.post

: August 30, 2013, 10:57:08 AM Runole

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#52 : August 30, 2013, 10:58:51 AM

Seek help

Runole

Hall of Famer
#53 : August 30, 2013, 12:12:37 PM

I need to Seek help!

Sincerely

Dolorous

;) :D 8)

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#54 : August 30, 2013, 12:29:00 PM

It's never too late , RU...

Runole

Hall of Famer
#55 : August 30, 2013, 05:40:11 PM

It's never too late , RU...

Yes all it takes is accountability at UF Letting them on the field no matter what they do can have dire consequences... SEE Hernandez....

GOGADERS!

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#56 : August 30, 2013, 08:42:09 PM

Never too late , McNutterson.

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#57 : August 31, 2013, 09:56:31 AM

But, Bobby ALWAYS suspended the **CENSORED** out of his players for the smallest of infractions.

Is that right?  How many games was Janikowski suspended for all of the times he was arrested?

And Janikowski isn't the only example.

Runole

Hall of Famer
#58 : September 01, 2013, 01:53:31 AM

But, Bobby ALWAYS suspended the **CENSORED** out of his players for the smallest of infractions.

Is that right?  How many games was Janikowski suspended for all of the times he was arrested?

And Janikowski isn't the only example.

Jano's arrests in which charges were actually brought against him occurred after he went Pro and was no longer a part of the team.  Not that it matters but both arrests went to trial and Jano was found not guilty in both.

FSU had a player that shot into an apartment and was kicked off the team.  UF has had several players charged with shooting fire arms and never missed a game.  Rouse 5 star receiver was kicked off the team after being involved with Pot.  Percy Harvin repeatedly flunked pot tests and actually punched one of his coaches.  result?  Never missed a game.

UF and Bull gators keep them on the field no matter what the cost. for criminal charges on UF football players.

Jano was late for curfew in New Orleans at the turn of the century and Bowden made him run stadium steps versus suspending him. By the same token both Miami and UF players were arrested for a brawl in New Orleans.  No one was suspended.   Which do you believe is more serious?

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#59 : September 01, 2013, 11:09:10 AM

So Janikowkski was suspended for his multiple arrests the same amount of games that James Wilder was suspended for his multiple arrests?  It's time for you Seminole homers to step down from that high horse.

Meanwhile, five Gator players were suspended for yesterday's game, including the team's best player.

Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 22
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  College Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: The stench in Gainesville at UF! « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools