Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  College Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: The stench in Gainesville at UF! « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 22

Runole

Hall of Famer
#135 : September 10, 2013, 07:27:34 AM

Seek help nutty.

Seek honesty ,decency, integrity, and ethics   Dolorous!  :)

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#136 : September 10, 2013, 07:32:13 AM

Is that the same law that forced FSU to put juggernaut Bethune-Cookman on the schedule ?   

Worry about your own 64th ranked strength of schedule , McNutterson. Ours is 1st.

What is your point? I was wrong? Ok. You win. I was wrong.

Runole

Hall of Famer
#137 : September 10, 2013, 08:49:29 AM

Is that the same law that forced FSU to put juggernaut Bethune-Cookman on the schedule ?   

Worry about your own 64th ranked strength of schedule , McNutterson. Ours is 1st.

I believe the Bethune Cookman game is fallout from WV dropping FSU last season and FSU scrambling to find a replacement.   No law just another chicken Shlt team wanting to avoid FSU and a likely loss.

Oh and you might want to recheck that SOS rating at least according to Sagarin who has been doing them since the mid 80's.  LOL 

It seems he has FSU at  #25  and UF at 39th?    OH MY!

http://www.usatoday.com/sports/ncaaf/sagarin/2013/team/

Hey fear not lil gator trooper that SOS will change again next week!   LOL

Too funny ...  Is there anything funnier than gator fans making excuses for a loss?   I don't think so!

Hey there is always next year for revenge against Miami!    Oh  wait?   There is no " Wait Until Next Year"    Miami will remain with its 7 wins out or the last 8 games.

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#138 : September 10, 2013, 11:21:41 AM

That's because they are afraid to put crosstown rival FAMU on the schedule

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#139 : September 10, 2013, 12:26:15 PM

Lol olaf.

Runole

Hall of Famer
#140 : September 10, 2013, 12:50:00 PM

That's because they are afraid to put crosstown rival FAMU on the schedule

Probably true since the last time FSU played FAMU in basketball there was a riot  with 18 players ejected in 1991.

game resulted in being forfeited by FAMU...  Rumor has it they got their thug and criminal training from some course offered at UF!! LOL

http://articles.orlandosentinel.com/1991-12-08/sports/9112080246_1_finney-famu-leaving-the-bench

So Olaf are you going to travel to Orlando to see USF play UCF this year? :D ;D    Hopefully, there won't be a riot at that game.   8)

After agreeing to play USF again I expect FSU will also schedule some games against UCF.   Have to let FSU fans in Orlando and Tampa also get a chance to see their beloved Noles!
: September 10, 2013, 01:06:34 PM Runole

Runole

Hall of Famer
#141 : September 10, 2013, 01:04:39 PM

Lol olaf.

Good to see you are over your crying gig over losing for the 7th time in 8 tries to Miami in front of 78,000 + fans and  a National TV audience.  Does that mean Miami can claim they own UF in football forever since they hold the series edge and UF won't play them anymore in the regular season?

Is it true the UF wants to stop playing FSU due to FSU holding the series edge over the last 30 games played? ;)  Should FSU be worried about losing the rivalry with UF?  Seems like it would be a logical progression -  Don't play Miami annually, Stop playing any out of conference regular season game outside the state of Florida, Drop Miami completely from the regular season schedule, Drop FSU? It would seem that would be in line with other cowardly moves UF has made.   

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#142 : September 10, 2013, 05:10:54 PM

You realize no one even reads your posts , correct ? Why are they so long ?  LOL

Enjoy that tough matchup against Nevada next week , you joke.
: September 10, 2013, 05:25:40 PM Fire Mark Dummynik

Runole

Hall of Famer
#143 : September 10, 2013, 08:43:16 PM

You realize no one even reads your posts , correct ? Why are they so long ?  LOL

Enjoy that tough matchup against Nevada next week , you joke.

No different than the gators scheduling Georgia Southern who isn't even a FBS school!  :P   Like taking candy from a baby!    Hey if Nevada is good enough for Colin Kaepernick they are good enough for FSU. Yes FSU will likely stomp them just like the gators stomp their cupcakes.  your point?

Being untruthful just makes you all the more entertaining!    ;D       

Oh and enjoy your Bye week at least the gators are also guaranteed to win that one.

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#144 : September 10, 2013, 09:56:03 PM

Seek help  ,  McNutterson.

McBarron

Pro Bowler

#145 : September 10, 2013, 11:53:02 PM

Get a hobby, Runole. Seriously.

Runole

Hall of Famer
#146 : September 11, 2013, 06:30:45 AM

Get a hobby, Runole. Seriously.

Gigging gaders is always fun.   It is called gator bait and it is my duty  letting the world know the sordid and sullied yellow underbelly of the program and how it is run. Hobby?  I think it is more important than that.

I consider raising and encouraging murderers and criminals at institutions of higher learning to be repugnant.  The facts of this post state it all and denial or sticking one's head in the sand won't make it go away.

I love CFB but can't stand cheaters and liars.    The fact that you never read the details of the states most tainted program in any media source is the reason for the existence of this thread.  The responses from gator fans in total denial is all so predictable as is the silly shoot the messenger responses.   Hey as you give silly advice to me  offering suggestions that just shows me that the thread and its message is extremely productive. It is the internet and I get all warm and fuzzy knowing that the message is available to the world.  It obviously upsets gator fans like Dolorous and  for you I just consider it informative.  Hey I am a former teacher it is what I do! :D

I think a school that has 41 arrested football players from its championship football teams with one currently up on first degree murder charges is important.   The criminal justice system in Gainesville is producing criminals with its enabling policies to these players that feel they are above the law.    Being accountable is one of the most important traits someone can learn today.  Not being accountable is the downfall of a civilized and intelligent society.   Our higher education institutions should not be used for training criminals that are going to be well financed just because they are great football players.

Times are changing right before your eyes.  Are you paying attention to what is going on in the NFL and the NCAA?   Sure they continue to make mistakes in their policies on these issues but even that serves a useful purpose in understanding what does and doesn't work.   Johnny Manziel and Cam Newton are perfect examples of ridiculous mistakes by the NCAA and it is now more evident than ever to those running and monitoring the sport.    From what I have read the "loophole" being used by those (2) is being closed in current NCAA legislation. I expect more severe legislation towards schools that allow criminal behavior to prosper.
: September 11, 2013, 08:10:42 AM Runole

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#147 : September 11, 2013, 07:43:49 AM

See there ?? Everyone knows you are a babbling psychopath Runole , even other posters who don't like the Gators like McBarron.

Seek help.

Runole

Hall of Famer
#148 : September 11, 2013, 08:04:44 AM

See there ?? Everyone knows you are a babbling psychopath Runole , even other posters who don't like the Gators like McBarron.

Seek help.

After reading McBarron's last post on the USF thread I think you need save such descriptions for either him or yourself.     JMO but psychopaths have little regard for ethics honesty integrity and decency.  As you  are well aware I put great value on those characteristics as well as being accountable and not enabling bad behavior.

I suggest you look  in  a mirror for clarification on what that term psychopath resembles.

Oh and  did  Driskel borrow a thong from you?   :D

McBarron

Pro Bowler

#149 : September 11, 2013, 10:22:40 AM

Am I happy to see UF lose to UM? Of course.

Do I think there it is/was some real shadiness in Gainesville in reference to the UF football program? Absolutely.

But, I'll come in here, talk my shlt and then that's that.

But, you are like this KNOW IT ALL citing crap like "FAMU and FSU brawled back in 1990." Who f'in cares? Who cares if I mistaked exaggeration for sarcasm, or if DJ used the term 'psychopath' improperly.

I tried to have an open mind with your posts, but you go bat-shlt crazy with it. To the point that you are hunting the interweb for pics of 19-yr old male college athletes wearing thongs.

Page: 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 22
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  College Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: The stench in Gainesville at UF! « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools