Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  College Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: The stench in Gainesville at UF! « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 22

Runole

Hall of Famer
#150 : September 11, 2013, 05:20:59 PM

Am I happy to see UF lose to UM? Of course.

Do I think there it is/was some real shadiness in Gainesville in reference to the UF football program? Absolutely.

But, I'll come in here, talk my shlt and then that's that.

But, you are like this KNOW IT ALL citing crap like "FAMU and FSU brawled back in 1990." Who f'in cares? Who cares if I mistaked exaggeration for sarcasm, or if DJ used the term 'psychopath' improperly.

I tried to have an open mind with your posts, but you go bat-shlt crazy with it. To the point that you are hunting the interweb for pics of 19-yr old male college athletes wearing thongs.

Hey lighten up the thong thing was just funny..   

Hey someone stated that FSU is afraid to play FAMU I agreed that the schools don't play because of that incident in the 90's.  You see Olaf thought he was being cute just like silly Dolorous and it backfired.  I don't claim to Know it all but if you look throughout this thread I tell it like it is as factually as possible.  I have lived in Florida since the mid 50's and started following CFB about 1960.  I am well aware of the history of FSU and Florida and see nothing wrong with pointing out the factual history of the programs. UF has spent 50 years slinging mud at FSU and while Bobby Bowden is a turn the other cheek type of guy I am not.  I see something wrong I don't ignore it.  Hey calling someone a psychopath is just someone totally embarrassed throwing stones.  You throw a stone, I will toss it right back.

I am the belief I have more of sense of humor than many that post here.    Some just can't handle it.  JMO but gator fans are a rather humorless bunch!   As you claim that I get too serious?  I am not in the same league as most gator fans.  That is why my posts irritate the Heck out them they can't stand to see someone speak the truth about their program.   It is rare indeed if you will ever find an article written in a state paper criticizing UF for anything.  Don't you find that a bit strange?

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#151 : September 11, 2013, 06:52:02 PM

Babble on , psycho . Babble on .   

No one actually cares why FAMU isn't played ....FAMU sucks . It was a joke  - almost as big a joke as having Bethune-Cookman on the schedule . But FSU can be proud that they made up for that cupcake with their other tough non-conference games:

Nevada and Idaho . LOL   ....that schedule just oozes bravery .

What is your point? I was wrong? Ok. You win. I was wrong.

Runole

Hall of Famer
#152 : September 12, 2013, 07:22:27 AM

Babble on , psycho . Babble on .   

No one actually cares why FAMU isn't played ....FAMU sucks . It was a joke  - almost as big a joke as having Bethune-Cookman on the schedule . But FSU can be proud that they made up for that cupcake with their other tough non-conference games:

Nevada and Idaho . LOL   ....that schedule just oozes bravery .

The only one babbling is you silly girl..  UF is the king of playing non conference patsies.  The facts are FSU is having difficulty finding teams willing to play at Doak.    While Florida runs from competition FSU actually seeks out competition.   I forget when was the last time UF played at Nebraska? at Notre Dame? at Penn State?at  Michigan ?at Ohio State?  Oh that's right NEVER!  LOL

Fear not next season FSU will be playing Notre Dame, at Oklahoma State, and Florida for out of conference games.   Meanwhile Florida will be playing that same Idaho team along with  Eastern Michigan and Eastern Kentucky!   Like taking candy from a baby.  How does the poop sandwich taste?  :D

Oh and good luck on those  next 3 SEC games I imagine UF is just shaking over 3 teams that have managed only 4 wins  and 44 losses against the gators over the last 20 years..  Yes those are really tough teams?? :o

Drivel on!  Dolorous!
: September 12, 2013, 07:24:44 AM Runole

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#153 : September 12, 2013, 07:32:19 AM

Added in with that tough ACC schedule huh ?? Teams like NC state.....oh , I'm sorry . NC State kicks your asses half the time . Bad Example.

Babble on Nutty McNutterson . Meanwhile we will continue playing in the SEC....you know , that cupcake filled little conference who.... wins the national championship every year.  U mad ?

Runole

Hall of Famer
#154 : September 12, 2013, 07:58:32 AM

Added in with that tough ACC schedule huh ?? Teams like NC state.....oh , I'm sorry . NC State kicks your asses half the time . Bad Example.

Babble on Nutty McNutterson . Meanwhile we will continue playing in the SEC....you know , that cupcake filled little conference who.... wins the national championship every year.  U mad ?

No but I sense you are... LOL  speaking of ACC games how did UF do against that ACC team last weekend?    What is there record against them compared to those 3 SEC cupcakes over the next couple of weeks?

Oh that's right you don't answer any questions truthfully...so I'll answer them for you UF has lost just 4 times in the last 20 years to those 3 SEC teams while winning 44 times. Meanwhile that ACC team they played last weekend has won 7 of the last 8 games and holds the overall series edge. Oh and let us also not forget over the last 30 meetings FSU holds the series edge over UF..

Hey there is no worries lil gator trooper Miami is off the schedule and you get to replace them with Idaho next season!!!   :P  You know that same Idaho team you just made a big deal about FSU playing?  TOO FUNNY!

Oh and unlike you I have no problem acknowledging the SEC has more good teams than any other BCS conference, but I also can honestly say factually they aren't all that good and UF is playing 3 of those over the next 3 games. Honesty and Integrity .... You should try it sometime Dolorous...

Oh and NC state yes that was a disappointing loss for FSU but let me ask you who has more starting NFL QB's in the NFL NC St or UF? lol
: September 12, 2013, 08:01:29 AM Runole

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#155 : September 12, 2013, 08:13:12 AM

I didnt bother to read McNutterson's last ridiculously long  post. 

Would someone who speaks crazy like to translate and summarize the psycho-babble?

Runole

Hall of Famer
#156 : September 13, 2013, 07:18:24 AM

I didnt bother to read McNutterson's last ridiculously long  post. 

Would someone who speaks crazy like to translate and summarize the psycho-babble?

Lying is not a good attribute Dolorous..  Keep working on ethics with that honesty and integrity thing.    For a UF grad your ability to comprehend a very clear, cogent, and logical reply is severely lacking.

I forget did you even go to college?    If not I apologize for your lacking reading comprehension skills..

If you need help understanding my last comment please let me know what words and paragraphs you have trouble understanding.   I am sure I can help..

Pycho -babble?    Really Dolorous!   ::) learn the meaning of words and phrases before using them incorrectly.

I see you are still having trouble dealing with the Miami loss...  LOL

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#157 : September 13, 2013, 08:28:35 AM

Babble on , psycho . Babble on . Eventually someone is going to care, right ?

Runole

Hall of Famer
#158 : September 13, 2013, 08:47:41 AM

Babble on , psycho . Babble on . Eventually someone is going to care, right ?

Apparently you do or you wouldn't be replying!    lol

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#159 : September 13, 2013, 09:08:42 AM

What did you say , McNutterson ?

Runole

Hall of Famer
#160 : September 13, 2013, 12:30:33 PM

What did you say , McNutterson ?

UF is at totally corrupt sordid and sullied program that empowers and supports criminal behavior with its football players.

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#161 : September 13, 2013, 05:14:16 PM

Say again , Nutty ?

Runole

Hall of Famer
#162 : September 14, 2013, 09:38:53 AM

UF fan 1: FSU plays Miami every year, why don't we?
UF fan 2: Cause we don't want to get our asses whipped!

:P :D ;D

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#163 : September 14, 2013, 11:20:04 PM

The facts are FSU is having difficulty finding teams willing to play at Doak.

You mean like when Appalachian State wanted to play FSU the year after they beat Michigan, and FSU told them no? 

Runole

Hall of Famer
#164 : September 15, 2013, 08:48:19 AM

The facts are FSU is having difficulty finding teams willing to play at Doak.

You mean like when Appalachian State wanted to play FSU the year after they beat Michigan, and FSU told them no?

Link?
Page: 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 22
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  College Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: The stench in Gainesville at UF! « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools