Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Went To The Gun Show Saturday « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 15 16 17

CalcuttaRain

Hall of Famer
#240 : July 17, 2013, 02:05:57 PM

Because he cannot deny my comments (they are true), VM's schtick is to try to deflect by repeatedly commenting about me.  It's his "I know I am, but what are you" defense.

Show the bravest of the brave kids that you have their back.  Go to http://www.childrenscancercenter.org/

Just check out the site or maybe like them on Facebook . .  or Share the site on Facebook, re-tweet one of their tweets.  Not everyone can give money to support this great cause, but its easy to give 10 seconds of your time to help spread the word about The Children\\\\\\\'s Cancer Center

CalcuttaRain

Hall of Famer
#241 : July 17, 2013, 02:07:36 PM

Right on cue, just as I said he would:

Ah, but I do get it. You employ the simplest of psychological defense mechanisms and are extremely predictable. Like many of the less gifted, you make up your mind on an issue based on your immediate emotional reaction to it. Once that occurs, no amount of reasoning or logic will sway you. You will twist and distort reality in whatever way necessary to preserve your world view - the one in which you're not a hypocrite. No, it's everyone else, not you.

You ask me frequently why I come here. To me, it's like visiting the asylum to study the inmates. You for instance. You possess a decent vocabulary and reasonable grammar skills, yet somehow you lack even the sense needed to pour piss out of a boot that has the instructions written on the heel. I'm curious as to how such a thing could happen.

I have some duties to attend to, but when I return we'll discuss some of those psychological defense mechanisms you employ to keep from being overwhelmed by the sea of incongruence your battered little mind is adrift on.

lmao . . . yeah . . .   um . . .  right

Show the bravest of the brave kids that you have their back.  Go to http://www.childrenscancercenter.org/

Just check out the site or maybe like them on Facebook . .  or Share the site on Facebook, re-tweet one of their tweets.  Not everyone can give money to support this great cause, but its easy to give 10 seconds of your time to help spread the word about The Children\\\\\\\'s Cancer Center

deadzone

Hall of Famer

#242 : July 17, 2013, 02:10:30 PM

Ah, but I do get it. You employ the simplest of psychological defense mechanisms and are extremely predictable. Like many of the less gifted, you make up your mind on an issue based on your immediate emotional reaction to it. Once that occurs, no amount of reasoning or logic will sway you. You will twist and distort reality in whatever way necessary to preserve your world view - the one in which you're not a hypocrite. No, it's everyone else, not you.

You ask me frequently why I come here. To me, it's like visiting the asylum to study the inmates. You for instance. You possess a decent vocabulary and reasonable grammar skills, yet somehow you lack even the sense needed to pour piss out of a boot that has the instructions written on the heel. I'm curious as to how such a thing could happen.

I have some duties to attend to, but when I return we'll discuss some of those psychological defense mechanisms you employ to keep from being overwhelmed by the sea of incongruence your battered little mind is adrift on.

That's what I'm talking about Illuminator............
Page: 1 ... 15 16 17
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Went To The Gun Show Saturday « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools