Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Ranking the NFL's thinnest backfields « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4

bucs449

Hall of Famer

#45 : July 13, 2013, 06:14:33 PM

Every thread seems like it ends up turning into a Freeman bashing thread smh haha.

'bashing' would suggest that the criticism is unjust. The takes from where i sit are all legit.

Can't we get behind our team's QB for this year and if they don't make the playoffs he can go **CENSORED** himself??

Hate

Hall of Famer
#46 : July 13, 2013, 06:15:25 PM

Every thread seems like it ends up turning into a Freeman bashing thread smh haha.

'bashing' would suggest that the criticism is unjust. The takes from where i sit are all legit.

Can't we get behind our team's QB for this year and if they don't make the playoffs he can go **CENSORED** himself??

Freeman has 100% of my support....that doesn't make me blind to his shortcomings.

-------------------------------------------------------

bucs449

Hall of Famer

#47 : July 13, 2013, 06:24:53 PM

Freeman has 100% of my support....that doesn't make me blind to his shortcomings.

That's fair. It's like I **CENSORED**ing hate Brees, but I admit he's an animal.

Hate

Hall of Famer
#48 : July 13, 2013, 06:27:39 PM

i have no problem with Brees, i appreciate his greatness. Hell, he was my fantasy QB last year. Free, on the other hand, frustrates the hell out of me with his inconsistency. And i'm annoyed with younger guys coming in the league and thriving under worse conditions that he's had.

bucs449

Hall of Famer

#49 : July 13, 2013, 06:32:26 PM

i have no problem with Brees, i appreciate his greatness. Hell, he was my fantasy QB last year. Free, on the other hand, frustrates the hell out of me with his inconsistency. And i'm annoyed with younger guys coming in the league and thriving under worse conditions that he's had.

I know, I'm not comparing the two. Just saying my feelings toward him are like a reverse of your feelings toward Freeman if that makes any sense. Freeman is definitely frustrating as hell. We all know that this year can be special if Joshy picks his **CENSORED** up so I'm going to be positive!!

Hate

Hall of Famer
#50 : July 13, 2013, 06:46:51 PM

i'm positive that we fans will be frustrated!!

captainjimbo

Pro Bowler

#51 : July 13, 2013, 08:36:36 PM

Come on Hate there is the possibility #5 turns it around this year.

QaZ

Pro Bowler

#52 : July 13, 2013, 09:04:29 PM

...the only reason I think I am ready to root for [Freeman] again this year...

WOW and i really thought you wanted to enlighten those homers claiming Freeman as an 'unquestionable great franchise QB'.

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#53 : July 13, 2013, 09:45:12 PM

+1

Draft Aaron Donald

Hate

Hall of Famer
#54 : July 13, 2013, 09:57:42 PM

Come on Hate there is the possibility #5 turns it around this year.

and there is a possibility that i win the lotto tonite  ;D

Page: 1 2 3 4
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Ranking the NFL's thinnest backfields « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools