Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: EPL Teams? « previous next »
Page: 1

Spider 2 Y Banana

Hall of Famer

: July 12, 2013, 02:17:31 PM

Not sure how many futbol fans we have in Bucs nation, but I want to pick an EPL team to follow and root for.  At first I was going to go with ManU since we have the same owners...but then my buddy told me that was like rooting for the Yankees of soccer.  Im not sure I can do that now lol. 

Does anyone have any suggestions as to who I should follow and why?

Every time I see last post JC5100, I have to click on it.... Pure comedy.

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#1 : July 12, 2013, 02:25:41 PM

The Spurs -- always near the top but not buying victory with huge contracts.  Gareth Bale is the top player in the EPL and may only be with the Spurs a little longer. West Ham if you want a true underdog with history or Fulham

Spider 2 Y Banana

Hall of Famer

#2 : July 12, 2013, 02:36:27 PM

I was thinking the Spurs too.  Love what I have seen from Bale along with that they have Dempsey (for the time being).  Thanks for the input.

Every time I see last post JC5100, I have to click on it.... Pure comedy.

dbucfan

Hall of Famer
#3 : July 12, 2013, 08:38:11 PM

Soft spot for Swansea - a friend of mine played there eons ago, and they play a pleasing style

\"A Great Coach has to have a Patient Wife, A Loyal Dog, and a Great Quarterback. . . . but not necessarily in that order\" ~ Coach Bud Grant

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#4 : July 12, 2013, 09:32:01 PM

I root for whoever is playing ManU and I'll root for Sunderland next season since I am a fan of Jozy Altidore.

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#5 : July 13, 2013, 01:18:40 AM

Soft spot for Swansea - a friend of mine played there eons ago, and they play a pleasing style

great club actually, good team to support

dbucfan

Hall of Famer
#6 : July 13, 2013, 12:17:16 PM

Thanks - I think :-\

\"A Great Coach has to have a Patient Wife, A Loyal Dog, and a Great Quarterback. . . . but not necessarily in that order\" ~ Coach Bud Grant
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: EPL Teams? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools