Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Official "Don't Draft CJ" thread « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 8 9 10

#135 : March 22, 2007, 11:43:07 PM

I just wanted to see who all here does not wanna draft CJ in our first pick of the draft.....

Anyone here who hopes we dont get CJ are simply losers that have had trouble during thier teens getting dump by the ugly chick with the bottle glass specs

Saying anything negative about CJ is their own thearpy in helping them cope with the idea that Calvin Johnson will be long gone by #4
How long have you been delusional?

I respectively request that you not quote my posts and respond to my threads. Theres nothing you say that intrests me
Now that you know how the board feels about you, may I ask you change your name, freaking poser.

karen anderson

Practice Squad

#136 : March 22, 2007, 11:52:38 PM

You can't select who responds.  Believe me when I say you post, you are free game. And you didn't start this thread.

#137 : March 23, 2007, 12:12:49 AM

and the drama continues!!!!

Bucs Capacitor

Hall of Famer
#138 : March 23, 2007, 12:41:53 AM

He doesn't speak for all Calvin fans, guys, I promise.  Some of us are better at insults. ;)

Nature

Rookie

#139 : March 23, 2007, 06:07:36 AM

If CJ improves his route running the kid will put up good #'s. He can run the deep routes,deep post corners,the short slant,the fly and the outs. If Cj doesn't get enough "seperation" he sure will find a way to get the ball with his unreal 40 leap vertical. I know one thing,if TO can blow by Hall ,CJ can too.

simmsj22

Starter

#140 : March 23, 2007, 09:51:53 AM

The comparison between CJ and Keyshawn are way off. Keyshawn is a 4.55-6 guy and CJ is a 4.35 guy. CJ is a deep threat and KJ is not. So i guess you could say CJ is a more athletic, faster, better attitude keyshawn, which i would most certainly take. Ill be happy with either JT or CJ, if not then trade down.

MBF

Hall of Famer

#141 : March 23, 2007, 01:59:07 PM

haters
Page: 1 ... 8 9 10
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Official "Don't Draft CJ" thread « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools