Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Official "Don't Draft CJ" thread « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 10

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
« #30 : March 22, 2007, 07:20:29 PM »

So cute boid and mjs holding hands,this is great.. Ive never seen men so dedicated to each other
Really?  Your two fathers who raised you since adoption seemed pretty much in love with each other.  And you of course.

Dude, you are an olympic gold medal winning dunce.  Congrats!  

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
« #31 : March 22, 2007, 07:20:56 PM »

Hey MJS, how dare you live in your grannies basement!  ;)

With the rising homeowners insurance down here, that might be a viable option......NOW I just need to dig her up, and convince her to relocate to Florida.

A HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!

RedAlert

Hall of Famer

« #32 : March 22, 2007, 07:21:05 PM »

So cute boid and mjs holding hands,this is great.. Ive never seen men so dedicated to each other

Check Simms' tatoo...

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
« #33 : March 22, 2007, 07:21:45 PM »

Check Simms' tatoo...

A HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!

« #34 : March 22, 2007, 07:26:18 PM »

Really?  Your two fathers who raised you since adoption seemed pretty much in love with each other.  And you of course.

Dude, you are an olympic gold medal winning dunce.  Congrats!  
Try to type a complete sentence,then I may bother to read.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
« #35 : March 22, 2007, 07:31:16 PM »

Uh,yes mother****** im serious. Heard of player injuries? Heard of youth on the oline? I don\'t think you do since you think you just easily plug in a rook LT and the offense starts to click. Uh,like I sad,injuries??Hello where the **** is your head at,our best pass rusher was hurt?

WOW, the new punk is an Internet hard man...I am so impressed.  ROFLMAO@U

<click> 4 swift
riding those nutsackz,imperrsive. I guess that what happens when you live in your grandma's basement,just roam the forums much?

And you want me to complete a full sentence before you read what I say?  Listen genius, I am not sure what school you attended (if at all), but with your lack of verbosity, I would just get back on the saddle, and ride away.

I have changed my mind about you.  You really aren't an idiot.  You are a freakin' genius!  And nice Ostrich, BTW, that thing is SWEEEET!!

redtab78

Pro Bowler
« #36 : March 22, 2007, 07:33:27 PM »

I ment for this thread to actually have people chimming in to say yea or nay on the CJ thing....

and it turned into a TBBB thread....geeze, im gonna click the ignore button on myself now...

Anyone who thinks Tim Tebow will be a great NFL QB is an idiot.

gone

Hall of Famer
« #37 : March 22, 2007, 07:36:36 PM »

Really?  Your two fathers who raised you since adoption seemed pretty much in love with each other.  And you of course.

Dude, you are an olympic gold medal winning dunce.  Congrats! 
Try to type a complete sentence,then I may bother to read.

Are you ABLE to read?  you should take a week off.  Only thing you did in this thread is cement your rep as a moron

« #38 : March 22, 2007, 07:38:37 PM »

Uh,yes mother****** im serious. Heard of player injuries? Heard of youth on the oline? I don\\\'t think you do since you think you just easily plug in a rook LT and the offense starts to click. Uh,like I sad,injuries??Hello where the **** is your head at,our best pass rusher was hurt?

WOW, the new punk is an Internet hard man...I am so impressed.  ROFLMAO@U

<click> 4 swift
riding those nutsackz,imperrsive. I guess that what happens when you live in your grandma\'s basement,just roam the forums much?

And you want me to complete a full sentence before you read what I say?  Listen genius, I am not sure what school you attended (if at all), but with your lack of verbosity, I would just get back on the saddle, and ride away.

I have changed my mind about you.  You really aren't an idiot.  You are a freakin' genius!  And nice Ostrich, BTW, that thing is SWEEEET!!
Right,I'm the one with 15,000 posts. Too much free time on your hands?

nickerson56

Starter
« #39 : March 22, 2007, 11:25:43 PM »

Anyone besides Quinn and Im happy.

redtab78

Pro Bowler
« #40 : March 22, 2007, 07:46:26 PM »

I think thats just cause he's been here for 20 years...

« #41 : March 22, 2007, 07:48:22 PM »

Actually scooter, you are posting more per day than 99% of the posters.   ;)

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
« #42 : March 22, 2007, 07:52:55 PM »

Uh,yes mother****** im serious. Heard of player injuries? Heard of youth on the oline? I don\\\'t think you do since you think you just easily plug in a rook LT and the offense starts to click. Uh,like I sad,injuries??Hello where the **** is your head at,our best pass rusher was hurt?

WOW, the new punk is an Internet hard man...I am so impressed.  ROFLMAO@U

<click> 4 swift
riding those nutsackz,imperrsive. I guess that what happens when you live in your grandma\'s basement,just roam the forums much?

And you want me to complete a full sentence before you read what I say?  Listen genius, I am not sure what school you attended (if at all), but with your lack of verbosity, I would just get back on the saddle, and ride away.

I have changed my mind about you.  You really aren't an idiot.  You are a freakin' genius!  And nice Ostrich, BTW, that thing is SWEEEET!!
Listen Swift, using the Post Count against me is like throwing stones at your cranium.  It just doesn't do any good to go about the act, seeing as how rocks seems to harmlessly bounce off of it.  If I have 14, 321 posts (to be exact at this moment), then I guess I have 14, 321 posts to myname.  But that certainly doesn't change a few things.

1)  You are an idiot.
2)  And you have 58 posts and you have wasted a few of them attacking me.  Remember rimjob that you are the one who started in on me first.
3)  You can't spell.  Nor can you intelligently get your point across and seeing as how this is a MB, I guess that speaks volumes about how well you are doing in life right now (Or at least I am assuming).  

« #43 : March 22, 2007, 07:53:50 PM »

Actually scooter, you are posting more per day than 99% of the posters.   ;)
of course,im sure the bickering has gotten majority of my post

redtab78

Pro Bowler
« #44 : March 22, 2007, 07:54:23 PM »

WOW, the new punk is an Internet hard man...I am so impressed.  ROFLMAO@U

<click> 4 swift

And you want me to complete a full sentence before you read what I say?  Listen genius, I am not sure what school you attended (if at all), but with your lack of verbosity, I would just get back on the saddle, and ride away.

I have changed my mind about you.  You really aren't an idiot.  You are a freakin' genius!  And nice Ostrich, BTW, that thing is SWEEEET!!
Listen Swift, using the Post Count against me is like throwing stones at your cranium.  It just doesn't do any good to go about the act, seeing as how rocks seems to harmlessly bounce off of it.  If I have 14, 321 posts (to be exact at this moment), then I guess I have 14, 321 posts to myname.  But that certainly doesn't change a few things.

1)  You are an idiot.
2)  And you have 58 posts and you have wasted a few of them attacking me.  Remember rimjob that you are the one who started in on me first.
3)  You can't spell.  Nor can you intelligently get your point across and seeing as how this is a MB, I guess that speaks volumes about how well you are doing in life right now (Or at least I am assuming).  

I just wanted to get in on the action....

Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 10
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Official "Don't Draft CJ" thread « previous next »
:  

Hide Tools Show Tools