Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: 2 Bucs make the list of ...Best Single Seasons....Defensive Tackles « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#15 : July 19, 2013, 01:00:00 PM

It really cracks me up that two of the posters in this thread railed on PFF nonstop when they said Joseph and Trueblood sucked, but when they say McCoy had a good year it's all kosher.
Remember when everyone couldn't believe they'd give Tanard Jackson such a poor rating?

remember when they suggested Quincy Black might have been the next Derrick Brooks? A "secret SUPERSTAR!"

;)
: July 19, 2013, 01:01:43 PM VinBucFan

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#16 : July 19, 2013, 01:10:47 PM

It really cracks me up that two of the posters in this thread railed on PFF nonstop when they said Joseph and Trueblood sucked, but when they say McCoy had a good year it's all kosher.

link?

lolz

remember when they suggested Quincy Black might have been the next Derrick Brooks?

Nobody remembers that, because that's a fantasy of yours.  A fantasy you had while you were railing on PFF.

RogerGoodellSucks

Hall of Famer

#17 : July 19, 2013, 01:27:02 PM

remember when they suggested Quincy Black might have been the next Derrick Brooks?

Nobody remembers that, because that's a fantasy of yours.  A fantasy you had while you were railing on PFF.

https://www.profootballfocus.com/blog/2011/04/08/secret-superstar-quincy-black-tampa-bay-buccaneers/

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#18 : July 19, 2013, 01:29:09 PM

remember when they suggested Quincy Black might have been the next Derrick Brooks? A SECRET SUPERSTAR

Poor Buggsy, up to his usual misinformed and dishonest nonsense. Notice how you had to EDIT my comment.  I put the part you INTENTIONALLY cut out IN RED. Now, if it was just a "fantasy" of mine (i.e., it didnt really happen), then why did you have to INTENTIONALLY EDIT my comment to play your childish little game?  Well, here's why . . here's the "fantasy" that "nobody remembers" because  . . . it was .  . according to you . .  a "fantasy":

Secret Superstar: Quincy Black, Tampa Bay Buccaneers

Nathan Jahnke | April 8, 2011

When you think of linebackers that have played for the Buccaneers, the first name that should come to mind is Derrick Brooks. He was one of the best of all time, and left big shoes to fill when the team cut him years ago.

Tampa Bays next star linebacker might be Quincy Black. He was selected in the third round of the 2007 draft, and inserted into the starting lineup in 2009 as the strong side linebacker. After a rough start to that season, he picked up his play and then advanced it even further in 2010.

https://www.profootballfocus.com/blog/2011/04/08/secret-superstar-quincy-black-tampa-bay-buccaneers/

It's okay Buggsy, I accept your apology  ;)

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#19 : July 19, 2013, 01:30:26 PM

Buggsy knows he was lying, check out the way he edited my post.  Classic Buggsy nonsense, the reason he's been suspended a few times, no doubt.

He'll come back with some nonsense that they didnt suggest he was the next Brooks blah blah blah.  Anything to deflect from the fact that he was just busted playing his usual games
: July 19, 2013, 01:32:16 PM VinBucFan

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#20 : July 19, 2013, 01:53:44 PM

I'm aware of the article.  And no where does it suggest that Quincy Black would be the next Derrick Brooks.

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#21 : July 19, 2013, 01:57:31 PM

I'm aware of the article.  And no where does it suggest that Quincy Black would be the next Derrick Brooks.

ROFLMAO -  exactly what I predicted. Full on back pedaling deflection ....Haha

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#22 : July 19, 2013, 02:05:02 PM

"How dare somebody say what I said happened didn't happen - even though it didn't happen!"

The righteous indignation play is old, Counselor.

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#23 : July 19, 2013, 02:14:02 PM

PFF ....meh...

What is your point? I was wrong? Ok. You win. I was wrong.

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#24 : July 19, 2013, 02:14:36 PM

"How dare somebody say what I said happened didn't happen - even though it didn't happen!"

The righteous indignation play is old, Counselor.

Buggsy, I am not going to waste my time and everyone else's time helping you along to yet ANOTHER SUSPENSION.  Anyone who can read can see your OBVIOUS dishonesty editing my post and now you are just trying to cover your tracks (as if people cannot read -lmao).  If that is the kind of stuff you need to do to build up your confidence, have at it my friend. 

Like I said before, I accept your apology, I know you cannot help yourself. 

BEFORE BUGGSY:

remember when they suggested Quincy Black might have been the next Derrick Brooks? A "secret SUPERSTAR!"

AFTER BUGGSY:

The "fantasy":

Secret Superstar: Quincy Black, Tampa Bay Buccaneers

Nathan Jahnke | April 8, 2011
: July 19, 2013, 02:18:29 PM VinBucFan

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#25 : July 19, 2013, 02:19:03 PM

LoL @ Biggs embarrassing himself ....again.

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#26 : July 19, 2013, 02:21:00 PM

LoL @ Biggs embarrassing himself ....again.

lol

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#27 : July 19, 2013, 07:20:15 PM

Bump for Bigg's epic fail.

youngone

Hall of Famer
#28 : July 19, 2013, 07:25:55 PM

Lol

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#29 : July 19, 2013, 08:16:55 PM

Anyone know why the Eagles let him go?  If he had that good a season in 2011, you would think they would hang onto him.

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"
Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: 2 Bucs make the list of ...Best Single Seasons....Defensive Tackles « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools