Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: If you didn't see it for yourself, you wouldn't have believed it. « previous next »
Page: 1

Uncle Stan

Hall of Famer
: July 19, 2013, 05:32:12 PM

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=829_1360099797

Learn to disagree without being disagreeable-Ronald Reagan circa 1981

gone

Hall of Famer
#1 : July 19, 2013, 06:24:01 PM

That was pretty cool

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#2 : July 19, 2013, 09:25:47 PM

Pretty impressive.  Maybe that is dbrooks55.

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"

DejaVu

User is banned from postingMuted
Starter

#3 : July 20, 2013, 11:11:44 AM

This guy didn't do much really.   The coolest thing was he did it upside down, but he didn't do much painting.   There was an asian dude on millionaire matchmaker recently who was awesome as a speed artist.   

Fran Tarkenton, Hall of Fame QB said. \\\"Ive watched Freeman a lot. He just plays God-awful. Thats who you are. Its just a player being able to play or not play. Josh Freeman has proven to me that he cant play.\\\"

TampaBucks05

Hall of Famer
#4 : July 20, 2013, 11:19:59 AM

DAAAAUM SON!!!

TampaBucks05

Hall of Famer
#5 : July 20, 2013, 11:20:30 AM

JAVA, GTFO!

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#6 : July 20, 2013, 09:50:17 PM

There was an asian dude on millionaire matchmaker recently.

You were thinking of asking him out?

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: If you didn't see it for yourself, you wouldn't have believed it. « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools