Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Parking Passes « previous next »
Page: 1

BucFlip

Practice Squad

: July 21, 2013, 03:21:35 PM

Can someone tell me how much parking passes are for the whole season for season ticket holders? or Where to even find them on the net, because I've hunted high and low? Should I just call the ticket office and ask?

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#1 : July 21, 2013, 04:22:14 PM

They offered me a parking pass to when I bought my season tickets....it was like 25 dollars a game if I remember correct.

Don't know where you go to purchase them now . Can't find it on the website..

What is your point? I was wrong? Ok. You win. I was wrong.

DejaVu

User is banned from postingMuted
Starter

#2 : July 21, 2013, 04:57:19 PM

Those are a waste of money.   You can park in people's yard south of the stadium for less than 1/2 the price of those passes.

Fran Tarkenton, Hall of Fame QB said. \\\"Ive watched Freeman a lot. He just plays God-awful. Thats who you are. Its just a player being able to play or not play. Josh Freeman has proven to me that he cant play.\\\"

Morgan

Hall of Famer
#3 : July 21, 2013, 04:58:39 PM

Last season I posted a message on ticket exchange requesting passes for the season @ $10/game and found someone willing to sell his.  Don't think I'll use a pass this year - found that getting out of the lot took forever a couple of times. Very poorly organized and every man for himself - no traffic cops to help you get out.  Muddy and dusty as well. Car got really dirty every time I parked in the Bucs' lot.

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#4 : July 21, 2013, 05:04:09 PM

I am pretty sure Java means east of the stadium. You can park only a very short walk away in the neighborhood to the east for less

Show the bravest of the brave kids that you have their back.  Go to http://www.childrenscancercenter.org/

Just check out the site or maybe like them on Facebook . .  or Share the site on Facebook, re-tweet one of their tweets.  Not everyone can give money to support this great cause, but its easy to give 10 seconds of your time to help spread the word about The Children\'s Cancer Center

DejaVu

Starter

#5 : July 21, 2013, 05:13:45 PM

I am pretty sure Java means east of the stadium. You can park only a very short walk away in the neighborhood to the east for less

Kudos to you!   I think that's the first time I've ever seen you post without throwing out some kind of insult.   

Yes, the houses are southeast of the stadium.   We've been parking there since the 70's with no problems.   The walk is further, but the price is cheaper and it's actually quicker to get home because there is less traffic when you leave.   We've used the same lot for years and know the home owner who rents the spots now.   He keeps an eye on the cars during the game.

Fran Tarkenton, Hall of Fame QB said. \\\"Ive watched Freeman a lot. He just plays God-awful. Thats who you are. Its just a player being able to play or not play. Josh Freeman has proven to me that he cant play.\\\"

Uncle Stan

Hall of Famer
#6 : July 21, 2013, 05:22:30 PM

There are a whole bunch of homes with parking spaces available 1 block east of Himes. Been there for years. Further east of Himes the cheaper it gets,

Learn to disagree without being disagreeable-Ronald Reagan circa 1981

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#7 : July 21, 2013, 05:27:15 PM

Dewey Street baby !!

What is your point? I was wrong? Ok. You win. I was wrong.

Morgan

Hall of Famer
#8 : July 21, 2013, 05:28:36 PM

There are a whole bunch of homes with parking spaces available 1 block east of Himes. Been there for years. Further east of Himes the cheaper it gets,
hows the traffic getting out of those sidestreets - seems like there would be a lot of traffic and a lot of waiting to get the hell out of there.....I think I'll be using a place on Dale Mabry this season - quick out and onto I275 in no time.

OP, just remembered, in 2010 I had club seats with $25 parking pass in a lot just adjacent to the stadium - actually in the shadows of the stadium - northside. I could see the jumbotron from where I was parked.  Good for tailgating, but takes forever to get out after the game. Not worth it unless you have a huge carload of people who like to tailgate for awhile before and/or after the game.
: July 21, 2013, 05:31:07 PM Morgan

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#9 : July 21, 2013, 05:30:28 PM

I am usually hanging out after listening to the post game etc., but it doesn't seem bad getting out of the neighborhood

Show the bravest of the brave kids that you have their back.  Go to http://www.childrenscancercenter.org/

Just check out the site or maybe like them on Facebook . .  or Share the site on Facebook, re-tweet one of their tweets.  Not everyone can give money to support this great cause, but its easy to give 10 seconds of your time to help spread the word about The Children\'s Cancer Center

replica

Hall of Famer
#10 : July 21, 2013, 07:05:51 PM

I park Off of Columbus, lot 13. $15 plus 15% off for buying the season. Just ask your ticket salesperson.  Lots of good tailgating there, there's 5 of us that go and we enjoy it. I used to always park off of himes ave for $10-$20 which wasn't bad

BucFlip

Practice Squad

#11 : July 21, 2013, 08:00:02 PM

Thanks for all your suggestions. You've been quite helpful. This is the 1st year I bought season tickets. Call it the Martin, Revis and Goldson effect. I would think the Bucs would offer season parking for at $100.00 for 10 games. Just so people get a deal and not park elsewhere. Instead I'll just pay the $15 per game equaling $150.00 for the season. Yes I WILL be going to the pre-season games too. Lots of rookies to observe this year. Actually lots of players in general to watch this year during pre-season. Can't wait 18 more friggin days to go. I mark x's on my calendar every day. Probably going to go to the night practice too. I'm pysched and pay ZERO attention to all the analysts doomsday predictions. Thanks again and Go Bucs!

DejaVu

Starter

#12 : July 21, 2013, 09:09:48 PM

Further east of Himes the cheaper it gets,

We park in the $5 yard.

Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Parking Passes « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools