Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Howard Barbieri from you guessed it, Rutgers and Lb Dom DeCicco « previous next »
Page: 1 2

flashgordon

Pro Bowler
: July 31, 2013, 03:47:26 PM

Found a good youtube of Howard Barbieri, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Ld8YgI6jGU  guess we'll see; competition is stiff on this team!

Bucs picked up a Lb Dom DeCicco as well.  I recall there was some hoopla about the Bucs interest in him a while ago.  Well, we've got him in for a try now. Some youtube of Dom DeCicco, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wxUcdY0PVVo

Dire Straits - Ride Across The River,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h4T1MQGTV9U

sunrisejeff

Hall of Famer
#1 : July 31, 2013, 03:49:59 PM

I'm kinda intrigued by DeCicco actually.  Hopefully he can stick on as some depth.

flashgordon

Pro Bowler
#2 : July 31, 2013, 03:54:59 PM

Yes, I like Joe Holland as much as I like lots of guys on the roster; but, I have to admit, DeCicco is even more intrigueing!

Dire Straits - Ride Across The River,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h4T1MQGTV9U

alldaway

Hall of Famer

#3 : July 31, 2013, 04:01:34 PM

Both are decent signings.

Uncle Stan

Hall of Famer
#4 : July 31, 2013, 05:48:53 PM

Who gives a crap what college they went to, so why was it in the heading of this thread? I could care less, if they can get the job done.

Guess if they didn't go to an SEC college they shouldn't be in the NFL. At least that's some of the trash spewed by some on this site.

Learn to disagree without being disagreeable-Ronald Reagan circa 1981

Morgan

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer
#5 : July 31, 2013, 09:16:15 PM

Who gives a crap what college they went to, so why was it in the heading of this thread? I could care less, if they can get the job done.

Guess if they didn't go to an SEC college they shouldn't be in the NFL. At least that's some of the trash spewed by some on this site.

http://www.quickanddirtytips.com/education/grammar/could-care-less-versus-couldnt-care-less?page=all

GIJoeWasThere

Hall of Famer

#6 : July 31, 2013, 09:21:10 PM

http://www.quickanddirtytips.com/education/grammar/could-care-less-versus-couldnt-care-less?page=all

I hate to do this.. but I have to agree with Morgan. Could care less means the exact opposite of couldn't care less. So, it means you do care, quite a bit.

gone

Hall of Famer
#7 : July 31, 2013, 09:22:59 PM

I hate to do this.. but I have to agree with Morgan. Could care less means the exact opposite of couldn't care less. So, it means you do care, quite a bit.

Well, if we're going to pick nits, then it doesn't necessarily mean you care quite a bit.  Technically, you could care an infinitesimally small amount and still be able to care less than that.

Morgan

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer
#8 : July 31, 2013, 09:58:26 PM

we ought to be concerned if the coach has a tendency toward nepotism favoritism while ignoring better players elsewhere.

Pepsi

Hall of Famer
#9 : July 31, 2013, 10:26:31 PM

we ought to be concerned if the coach has a tendency toward nepotism favoritism while ignoring better players elsewhere.

Perhaps he is passing on some more talented players, but if the guys he's bringing in are all endorsed by himself or Rutgers contacts as being intelligent, coachable, hardworking and good football instincts, than maybe he's on to something. #buccaneermen

XFactor

Hall of Famer

#10 : July 31, 2013, 10:44:22 PM

)

I don't think Schiano is ignoring better players elsewhere, if that was the case Hillis, Landri and Ogletree wouldn't have been brought in. The only NFL coach to show favoritism towards Rutgers players is Bill Belichek.  ;D

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#11 : July 31, 2013, 11:22:32 PM

Nepotist eh?

How many relatives does S have at Rutgers, anyway?

Ironic that you are a grown man that is a dummy. Keep makin mama proud!

Pewter Pirate

Pro Bowler
#12 : July 31, 2013, 11:28:06 PM

Last year showed that Coach S signing them in the pre-season, does not equate to making the final cut.

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#13 : July 31, 2013, 11:47:41 PM

Dom DeCicco is a good signing. I think if we quit the indecision of playing him at SS or LB.....and just focus on him playing LB, he could actually stick and make the final 53. The kid is 6'3" 235lbs. He's a linebacker....with good tackling fundamentals and great ball skills. I hope he makes the PS at least. I think he is a solid player.

BucNY

Hall of Famer

#14 : August 01, 2013, 08:55:17 AM

Me likey DiCicco!

See a pattern anyone? We don't need any one trick pony's. The more positions a guy can play the more we like him. Coaches learned from LaVonte last year. Size doesn't matter, can he tackle or not. This guy might be able to step in SLB for passing downs.

I like the signing. Dom/Schiano never gonna stop! Constantly trying out new guys, looking for a diamond.

\\\\\\\"This forum needs a poster like BucNY now more than ever\\\\\\\"
      - Everyone
Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Howard Barbieri from you guessed it, Rutgers and Lb Dom DeCicco « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools