Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Eagles Riley Cooper Racial Slurs « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 63

Morgan

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer
« #30 : July 31, 2013, 08:17:50 PM »

Riley tweeted "Agent just called. Patriots are looking to trade for me and give me a pay raise".

youngone

Hall of Famer

« #31 : July 31, 2013, 08:19:24 PM »

Lol Hahahaha Deleted another one... Morgan why not just edit the post?

I saw that.  He has to be schizo.  I've never seen someone so conflicted about what they write anonymously on the internet.
Lol.. Like we don't already know he's an idiot.

Too late Morg,

youngone

Hall of Famer

« #32 : July 31, 2013, 08:22:22 PM »

Riley tweeted "What's the big deal? I hear my teammates use the word everyday at practice"
Well tell him my buddy Sheriff Buford T Justice says, "you can think about it.. But just don't do it."

XFactor

Hall of Famer

« #33 : July 31, 2013, 08:23:55 PM »

Marcus Vick offers Twitter bounty on Cooper

While Marcus Vick has proven himself to be a clod long ago, he’s still the brother of Eagles quarterback Michael Vick.

So when Eagles wide receiver Riley Cooper embarrassed himself with a racist remark that was caught on video, Marcus Vick began another stream of consciousness (?) on Twitter.

In a string of messages, Marcus Vick said among other things that he wanted to put a bounty on Cooper, offering $1,000 to a player to “light his a– up.”

He also referred to his brother’s teammate as a “Peace of s—.“

The Vick brother who is good at football has told the one who isn’t to pipe down before. If he wanted to try to keep a team together, which is part of a quarterback’s job, telling Marcus to put a sock in it might help.

But with Cooper set to talk to teammates tonight to try to mend fences, Marcus is, yet again, not helping his brother’s efforts.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2013/07/31/marcus-vick-offers-twitter-bounty-on-cooper/

youngone

Hall of Famer

« #34 : July 31, 2013, 08:25:31 PM »

What a dummy.. Everyone knows Marcus Vick doesn't have any damn money. That would just be a waste of time.

Skull and Bones

Hall of Famer

« #35 : July 31, 2013, 08:26:39 PM »

Marcus Vick offers Twitter bounty on Cooper

While Marcus Vick has proven himself to be a clod long ago, he’s still the brother of Eagles quarterback Michael Vick.

So when Eagles wide receiver Riley Cooper embarrassed himself with a racist remark that was caught on video, Marcus Vick began another stream of consciousness (?) on Twitter.

In a string of messages, Marcus Vick said among other things that he wanted to put a bounty on Cooper, offering $1,000 to a player to “light his a– up.”

He also referred to his brother’s teammate as a “Peace of s—.“

The Vick brother who is good at football has told the one who isn’t to pipe down before. If he wanted to try to keep a team together, which is part of a quarterback’s job, telling Marcus to put a sock in it might help.

But with Cooper set to talk to teammates tonight to try to mend fences, Marcus is, yet again, not helping his brother’s efforts.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2013/07/31/marcus-vick-offers-twitter-bounty-on-cooper/
id almost feel bad if it was any team other than the Eagles.

Hate

Hall of Famer
« #36 : July 31, 2013, 08:46:32 PM »

Lol Hahahaha Deleted another one... Morgan why not just edit the post?

I saw that.  He has to be schizo.  I've never seen someone so conflicted about what they write anonymously on the internet.

-------------------------------------------------------

I thought Lovie said he wanted quickness & speed, even at the QB position?

Skull and Bones

Hall of Famer

« #37 : July 31, 2013, 08:48:27 PM »

You missed the post he deleted in this thread referring to you hate and your boy Chace.  His words not mine.

Hate

Hall of Famer
« #38 : July 31, 2013, 08:50:09 PM »

You missed the post he deleted in this thread referring to you hate and your boy Chace.  His words not mine.

haha....not surprising that she's too much of a bltch to own her words.

youngone

Hall of Famer

« #39 : July 31, 2013, 08:51:14 PM »

Something about a double standard

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer

« #40 : July 31, 2013, 08:52:34 PM »

Hey M-organ, there's a guy you can relate to.

Hate

Hall of Famer
« #41 : July 31, 2013, 08:59:49 PM »

Something about a double standard

No double standards here.....there is no time or place for racist shlt in my life. More people should practice this exercise.

CalicoJack55

Hall of Famer

« #42 : July 31, 2013, 09:00:17 PM »

Not sure what the league, with a team named the Redskins...and blatantly refuses to change it, can do about a player who seems apologetic about his one-time screwup.

We will be Carolina ready when we are Carolina ready.

Hate

Hall of Famer
« #43 : July 31, 2013, 09:00:28 PM »

Hey M-organ, there's a guy you can relate to.

No reason for you to get upset. It was an African American slur, not a Chinese one.

Quoted before her alter ego makes an appearance.

Morgan

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer
« #44 : July 31, 2013, 09:03:33 PM »

Not sure what the league, with a team named the Redskins...and blatantly refuses to change it, can do about a player who seems apologetic about his one-time screwup.

double standard -
  Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 63
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Eagles Riley Cooper Racial Slurs « previous next »
:  

Hide Tools Show Tools