Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Boston marathon terrorist attack? « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 26 27 28

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#405 : August 04, 2013, 05:50:51 PM

lolz

Daughter:  Daddy what are you doing?

Olaf:  Well, there's this GUY  .  . . from a  football message board . . . and I think about HIM all the time . .  so when I read this article on CNN, I felt compelled to go to this football message board and find his posts and comment so that HE . . . the grown man . . would interact with me . .  Yeah, I encountered HIM on an ANONYMOUS message board, but I was so fascinated by him that I did a little work in my spare time and found out who HE he was . . .

Daughter:    MOM!!!!??!!

:)

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#406 : August 04, 2013, 05:51:39 PM

I know the Counselor is clueless to his own hypocrisy, but does anybody else notice that if anybody responds to him, they are stalking him.  But if and when he responds to anybody else, there is no stalking going on.

#Oblivious

You mean like this:

http://www.pewterreport.com/Boards/index.php/topic,1306813.0.html

I know the Counselor is clueless to his own hypocrisy, but does anybody else notice that if anybody responds to him, they are stalking him.  But if and when he responds to anybody else, there is no stalking going on.

#Oblivious

"Responds"  . .  . .  lmao .  . . you need to look up that word too. 

08/04/2013 16:39:50   Re: Eagles Riley Cooper Racial Slurs   The Red Board   4296
08/04/2013 16:30:32   Re: 2013 Tampa Bay Rays   Pirate's Cove   10086
08/04/2013 16:28:36   Re: Boston marathon terrorist attack?   Pirate's Cove

Geezuz that is sick . .  . "responds" . .  . lmao, that's rich. You really struggle with the English language apparently. 

Anyway, this was the scene at Olaf's home a few minutes ago:

Olaf:  Well, there's this GUY  .  . . from a  football message board . . . and I think about HIM all the time . .  so when I read this article on CNN, I felt compelled to go to this football message board and find his posts and comment so that HE . . . the grown man . . would interact with me . .  Yeah, I encountered HIM on an ANONYMOUS message board, but I was so fascinated by him that I did a little work in my spare time and found out who HE he was . . .

good god you two are freaking pathetic . ..  you're too dumb to form a coherent thought . . . and Olaf is apparently obsessed with a guy . . .  . you must be proud.

ROFLMAO

:)

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#407 : August 04, 2013, 05:52:37 PM

Are you going to threaten to beat me up now vince p b 3

lolz

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#408 : August 04, 2013, 05:53:21 PM

#Oblivious

"Responds"  . .  . .  lmao .  . . you need to look up that word too. 

08/04/2013 16:39:50   Re: Eagles Riley Cooper Racial Slurs   The Red Board   4296

Geezuz that is sick . .  . "responds" . .  . lmao, that's rich. You really struggle with the English language apparently. 

Anyway, this was the scene at Olaf's home a few minutes ago:

good god you two are freaking pathetic . ..  you're too dumb to form a coherent thought . . . and Olaf is apparently obsessed with a guy . . .  . you must be proud.

ROFLMAO

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#409 : August 04, 2013, 05:55:24 PM

LOL ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^Olaf the anonymous tough guy . .  . lmao . . . your family must be proud . . lol

Daughter:    MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!!!!??!!

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#410 : August 04, 2013, 06:05:22 PM

just saw the video of the Venice Beach attack.  No doubt we must act now to ban cars before more innocent people die.   Why do we need cars with all that horsepower?  A horse and buggy would do just fine .......

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#411 : August 04, 2013, 06:06:53 PM

Is the loon posting and re-posting conversations that only happened in his warped brain?

That's a special brand of psychosis you got there, Counselor.

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#412 : August 04, 2013, 06:08:43 PM

We need to do something about these very dangerous weapons.  More laws to protect the innocents.

http://www.cnn.com/2013/08/03/us/california-venice-beach-crash/

good god you spend a lot of your life we me in your head . . . . let me get this straight  . .  . .you actually read an article on CNN and thought about me . . . and so you came to the Cove to "find" me just so you could post that link and that comment? 

You need to seek professional help.  what a wack a doo . . . . wow .  . . the very first thing you did when you got here too:

Geezuz that is sick

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#413 : August 04, 2013, 06:09:14 PM

Hey Buggsy, you failed this already, but want another shot?  Between you and me, let's see who posts a comment next that is directly or indirectly taking a shot at the other. 

Okay, we're off on another challenge.  I predict you LOSE . .  .  . Olaf is a lost cause . . .  it's impossible, he cant help himself .  . but he could try to prove me wrong . . lol

5:01 on Sunday . . .  . . .tick, tock

Just like I predicted, you LOSE . .  . first thing you did:

08/04/2013 17:43:58   Re: Boston marathon terrorist attack?   Pirate's Cove   4929
08/04/2013 16:53:18   Re: Boston marathon terrorist attack?   Pirate's Cove   4929

Is this dingleberry really trying the "I challenge you and you must accept" game again?  Exactly how many times do I need to tell you to piss off before you understand I'll post when and what I choose to?

Back to your regularly scheduled psychotic rant.

Now that is a "response"

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#414 : August 04, 2013, 06:10:22 PM

Buggsy and Olaf -- lovers and losers

lmao -- you two are truly a match made in heaven
: August 04, 2013, 06:15:06 PM VinBucFan

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#415 : August 04, 2013, 08:16:22 PM

Is the loon posting and re-posting conversations that only happened in his warped brain?

That's a special brand of psychosis you got there, Counselor.

lolz

http://www.pewterreport.com/Boards/index.php/topic,1306813.15.html

Runole

Hall of Famer
#416 : August 06, 2013, 09:15:12 AM

Suggestion to Olaf and Biggs .....  As long as you don't mention any Pork products for Dead Muslim terrorists you are safe!  :D

That makes individuals like Vin very very angry!     
Page: 1 ... 26 27 28
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Boston marathon terrorist attack? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools