Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: More on that "Phony" scandal « previous next »
Page: 1 2

gone

Hall of Famer
#15 : August 14, 2013, 08:42:33 PM

Hmm.  I read that missile thing yesterday and didn't think much of it -- we already knew that we were supplying arms, so it really wouldn't have been a big scandal to be running arms.  But thinking about it. if this actually cam out right before the election it would have been devastating to his reelection, not to mention Hillary's coronation.  Not so much the arms running, but the incompetence part of it (why so little security for something so dangerous in such a risky place), and the ensuing damage as people cut flying. 

dbucfan

Hall of Famer
#16 : August 15, 2013, 12:59:59 AM

Between Obama wanting to stay for a second term, and Hillary wanting her turn - yea I think the timing required the cover up

\"A Great Coach has to have a Patient Wife, A Loyal Dog, and a Great Quarterback. . . . but not necessarily in that order\" ~ Coach Bud Grant

ONEBIGDADDY

Hall of Famer

#17 : August 17, 2013, 06:18:41 PM

Hmm.  I read that missile thing yesterday and didn't think much of it -- we already knew that we were supplying arms, so it really wouldn't have been a big scandal to be running arms.  But thinking about it. if this actually cam out right before the election it would have been devastating to his reelection, not to mention Hillary's coronation.  Not so much the arms running, but the incompetence part of it (why so little security for something so dangerous in such a risky place), and the ensuing damage as people cut flying.

In my opinion from my military background...Too much security looks like a target....Which bring up the next question ....Why there?...OBD

dbucfan

Hall of Famer
#18 : August 18, 2013, 02:44:08 PM

If you accept the presence of the CIA reps on site - what does the military think of leaving the ambassador and his assistant to be protected by two hired services gents.  And what does the service say about an ambassador being sexually attacked while such reps were on or near the site.  And lastly, and just as rhetorically, what does the service say about leaving the ambassador, assistant along with the two hired men behind in the streets.  Someone made that decision, the whys abound - and the White House, President and Secretary of State seem to have no time to explain the break from normal American actions.  Odd isn't it OBD

\"A Great Coach has to have a Patient Wife, A Loyal Dog, and a Great Quarterback. . . . but not necessarily in that order\" ~ Coach Bud Grant

spartan

Hall of Famer
#19 : August 18, 2013, 05:21:20 PM

They "lost" 400 sta missiles? Really

ONEBIGDADDY

Hall of Famer

#20 : August 18, 2013, 08:12:49 PM

Really sounds like a double cross was what happened?...Just my opinion...OBD

gone

Hall of Famer
#21 : August 18, 2013, 08:45:35 PM

Still no excuse for not sending help when we had plenty of time to do so.

Pewter Pirate

Pro Bowler
#22 : August 18, 2013, 10:06:52 PM

Politicians too worried about themselves than people

gone

Hall of Famer
#23 : August 18, 2013, 11:05:02 PM

Politicians too worried about themselves than people

That's always been the case and always will be.  Which is why we need to shrink the government.  Wish our oh-so-educated liberal friends could figure that simple concept out.
Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: More on that "Phony" scandal « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools