Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Iraq war vet turned NFL Cheerleader arrested for domestic violence « previous next »
Page: 1

cyberdude558

Hall of Famer

« : August 03, 2013, 03:35:08 AM »

Megan Welter, the Iraq war vet turned pro-football cheerleader whose inspiring story went viral this week has been arrested on assault charges in Scottsdale, Arizona.

Now Welter, who was lauded for her service as a platoon leader and for acing her auditions for the Arizona Cardinals cheerleading squad when she returned home, is at the center of a sordid domestic dispute. And Welter’s mugshot, in which she looks disheveled and drained, has quickly replaced the glammed-up action shot of her cheering in red hot pants and cropped top.

Here’s what's been reported so far: Welter placed a 911 call to the Scottsdale police at 3am on July 20, explaining that she’d been in a physical altercation with her boyfriend, Ryan, and that they’d both been drinking to celebrate her birthday. “My boyfriend became abusive…He smashed my head into tile,” Welter, sounding out of breath and intoxicated, told the emergency operator in the recording of the 911 call, obtained and provided to Yahoo! Shine by RightThisMinute. She added that he had also put her in a "choke hold," and that “He knows how to fight, he’s a professional fighter, he’s been trained in wrestling.”

When police arrived at Welter’s house, they interviewed her boyfriend—not identified by the Scottsdale Police Department, which blurred out his face in a video of that exchange, obtained by RightThisMinute. That’s when he told police that Welter had actually assaulted him, and that he had recorded the fight on his phone.

“She found a text message from another girl and she started kicking the s*** out of me,” he explained calmly, adding that he hadn’t touched her. “I was asking her to stop, I was trying to leave. She was pulling out my hair, she was scratching me, she punched me in my face. I have it all on tape.”

http://shine.yahoo.com/healthy-living/celebrated-cheerleader-megan-welter-arrested-on-assault-charges-in-arizona--195240916.html

Morgan

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer
« #1 : August 03, 2013, 05:54:44 AM »

that's a scary picture - shows what a lot of make-up can do

Octagenarian

Starter

« #2 : August 08, 2013, 06:28:52 AM »

Have you ever seen Hate without his foundation and lipstick?    Not pretty.

Morgan

Hall of Famer
« #3 : August 08, 2013, 06:34:55 AM »

a clown without his make-up is still a clown

Octagenarian

Starter

« #4 : August 08, 2013, 06:54:02 AM »

a clown without his make-up is still a clown

But not a pretty one.

CalcuttaRain

Hall of Famer
« #5 : August 08, 2013, 10:09:37 AM »

Java, I doubt you will answer this, let alone honestly, but what gives with the many accounts?  I understand getting around the ban, but why post with multiple accounts while here?

Show the bravest of the brave kids that you have their back.  Go to http://www.childrenscancercenter.org/

Just check out the site or maybe like them on Facebook . .  or Share the site on Facebook, re-tweet one of their tweets.  Not everyone can give money to support this great cause, but its easy to give 10 seconds of your time to help spread the word about The Children\\\\\\\'s Cancer Center

Bucfucious

Hall of Famer

« #6 : August 08, 2013, 10:26:37 AM »

Oh, sure, like you've never spent a week hiding in a culvert smoking crack.

Morgan

Hall of Famer
« #7 : August 08, 2013, 10:40:36 AM »

Before makeup:

After makeup:

dbucfan

Hall of Famer
« #8 : August 08, 2013, 12:00:29 PM »

cyber - you think it could be a typo - Megan .... to M organ?  Just musing....

\"A Great Coach has to have a Patient Wife, A Loyal Dog, and a Great Quarterback. . . . but not necessarily in that order\" ~ Coach Bud Grant

Octagenarian

Starter

« #9 : August 10, 2013, 08:53:47 AM »

She looks hot in that cheerleader pic (from a distance).

But that chick was never really hot.

Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Iraq war vet turned NFL Cheerleader arrested for domestic violence « previous next »
:  

Hide Tools Show Tools