Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Florida Bus Attack « previous next »
Page: 1 2

GameTime

Hall of Famer
: August 05, 2013, 09:22:16 PM

will this one get interesting?

\"Lets put the O back in Country\"

cyberdude558

Hall of Famer

#1 : August 06, 2013, 08:32:45 AM

The 3 boys are charged with felony aggravated battery. I hope the judge throws the book at them.

CalcuttaRain

Hall of Famer
#2 : August 06, 2013, 08:42:43 AM

The focus of the national reporting I saw was whether the driver did what he should NOT the actual event

Show the bravest of the brave kids that you have their back.  Go to http://www.childrenscancercenter.org/

Just check out the site or maybe like them on Facebook . .  or Share the site on Facebook, re-tweet one of their tweets.  Not everyone can give money to support this great cause, but its easy to give 10 seconds of your time to help spread the word about The Children\\\\\\\'s Cancer Center

Bucfucious

Hall of Famer

#3 : August 06, 2013, 09:28:03 AM

Has the Department Of Justice sent representatives to push this issue to the forefront /sarcasm?

Bucman

Hall of Famer
#4 : August 06, 2013, 09:55:26 AM

Driver should be fired end of story.

CalcuttaRain

Hall of Famer
#5 : August 06, 2013, 10:18:00 AM

he retired. I think he was in his mid 60s and he followed the protocol, but I agree that it seems like he would pull the bus over and dive in. Three teenage boys probably too much for him, but he's still got to do it.

Show the bravest of the brave kids that you have their back.  Go to http://www.childrenscancercenter.org/

Just check out the site or maybe like them on Facebook . .  or Share the site on Facebook, re-tweet one of their tweets.  Not everyone can give money to support this great cause, but its easy to give 10 seconds of your time to help spread the word about The Children\\\\\\\'s Cancer Center

GameTime

Hall of Famer
#6 : August 06, 2013, 12:55:42 PM

thats BS.  driver did exactly what he was supposed to do, he followed protocol.

i do wonder if this should be considered a hate crime.

CalcuttaRain

Hall of Famer
#7 : August 06, 2013, 01:14:52 PM

thats BS.  driver did exactly what he was supposed to do, he followed protocol.

i do wonder if this should be considered a hate crime.

It was a drug issue though, wasn't it?

Bucfucious

Hall of Famer

#8 : August 06, 2013, 01:24:28 PM

"Police say the youths attacked the 13-year-old after he told officials at their dropout prevention school that one of them had tried to sell him drugs."

GameTime

Hall of Famer
#9 : August 06, 2013, 01:27:21 PM

i did hear that as well.  but wasnt the zimmerman/martin ordeal a neighborhood safety issue?

gbobucsfan

Pro Bowler
#10 : August 06, 2013, 01:53:26 PM

Has this even made national news? 

Bucfucious

Hall of Famer

#11 : August 06, 2013, 02:05:29 PM

No, but I'm sure it will once the Department Of Justice decides to get involved.

CalcuttaRain

Hall of Famer
#12 : August 06, 2013, 02:15:40 PM

i did hear that as well.  but wasnt the zimmerman/martin ordeal a neighborhood safety issue?

I just meant that the attackers motivation was retribution not race

CalcuttaRain

Hall of Famer
#13 : August 06, 2013, 02:17:06 PM

Has this even made national news?

Yes, but as I mentioned the focus seemed to be on the bus driver rather than the event, at least in the CNN piece I read.

DejaVu

User is banned from postingMuted
Starter

#14 : August 06, 2013, 10:24:10 PM

The 3 kids beating that kid for telling the cops they were drug dealers need to either go to jail or spend an hour in a closed room tied up while that kid's father beats them either near to death or to death with a baseball bat.    The bus driver needs to be fired.   If he retired or tries to retire, take away his pension.   His behavior was inexcusable.

Fran Tarkenton, Hall of Fame QB said. \\\"Ive watched Freeman a lot. He just plays God-awful. Thats who you are. Its just a player being able to play or not play. Josh Freeman has proven to me that he cant play.\\\"
Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Florida Bus Attack « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools