Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Bucs Ticket Exchange (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Travel Packages « previous next »
Page: 1

Cerious

Hall of Famer

: August 13, 2013, 11:54:20 AM

Hey guys and gals.

I've never been to a game and I desperately want to take my son to see the BUcs live either this season or next season. Does anyone know where I can go to get a travel package? LIke plane tickets, ticketsto a game, hotel reservations and perhaps a pass to Busch Gardens? My son is 6 and a half, so I'd have to really gear this trip for him. If anyone has any ideas it'd be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

chace1986

Hall of Famer

#1 : August 13, 2013, 03:34:04 PM

Via Travelocity, you can book flight/hotel/rental car and you can also add in tickets to Busch Gardens. The only thing you would have to do separately would be to get the Bucs tickets via ticketmaster/stubhub/etc. I try to make it out to two games a year and I use Travelocity pretty much every time.

gbobucsfan

Pro Bowler
#2 : August 13, 2013, 04:50:25 PM

Depending upon where you live, Allegiant Air has very cheap flights along with hotel reservations & Busch Gardens' tickets.  I booked my flight from NC to Tampa for $150 round trip, only catch is they only fly out on certain days a week. 

Cerious

Hall of Famer

#3 : August 14, 2013, 12:38:27 PM

Thanks guys. I appreciate the help. I think I want to try and make a game in November, when the weather is cooler down there. Not sure yet, I'll keep you updated.

roaddog

Rookie

#4 : August 22, 2013, 06:28:31 AM

Just go to www.bucfantours.com, or give us a buzz at 813-875-4155, and if I'm not there, just tell them that RoadDog referred you, and we can take care of ANY & ALL Packages you need.

BTW ... We're going to both the Pats game & the Seahawks, but looking to see who is already - or is still interested - in going &/or meeting up for the Season Opener in NYC, so if you or anyone is interested hit us up!

\"If You STAY Ready ... You Don\'t Hafta Get Ready!\"

Cerious

Hall of Famer

#5 : August 25, 2013, 10:24:00 PM

Thanks RoadDog, I'll be sure to check out your website.

jcarruth

Pro Bowler
#6 : August 31, 2013, 10:07:52 PM

I am hiding in the back of the picture above. Have to say it was a great trip, had a lot of fun and they even set up a tailgate for us in New York.

Not sure what kind of packages they do for home games but it was a good experience for me,

Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Bucs Ticket Exchange (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Travel Packages « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools