Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  College Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Johnny Football « previous next »
Page: 1

GameTime

Hall of Famer
: August 13, 2013, 07:40:44 PM

i hope this guy gets kicked out of football.  im tired of his antics, thinking he is above the law.  kick the kid to the curb.  all the excuses are nauseating.

\"Lets put the O back in Country\"

DejaVu

User is banned from postingMuted
Starter

#1 : August 14, 2013, 05:16:49 AM

I want Johnny Football to be the Bucs QB.   The guy is a baller.

Fran Tarkenton, Hall of Fame QB said. \\\"Ive watched Freeman a lot. He just plays God-awful. Thats who you are. Its just a player being able to play or not play. Josh Freeman has proven to me that he cant play.\\\"

BucsOnDeck88

Pro Bowler

#2 : August 14, 2013, 08:40:16 AM

You are hoping the Bucs fail this year? Strange.

Its ok, Ive been here before... - Lovie Smith    ---------     Hes a great coach, hes been there before. - Lavonte David
Hes a great coach.  - Mike Evans

Runole

Hall of Famer
#3 : August 28, 2013, 09:11:42 AM

i hope this guy gets kicked out of football.  im tired of his antics, thinking he is above the law.  kick the kid to the curb.  all the excuses are nauseating.

agree   Funny you don't hold the same opinion on so many UF football players that are kept on at UF?     It is rather obvious the JM signed 1000's of memorabilia and obviously was compensated. Doesn't take a rocket scientist to connect the dots.

Unfortunately JM is a "hot TV commodity" that gives great TV ratings so it is doubtful the NCAA will do anything.   It all really started with CAM NEWTON and now it is only about TV ratings.  Break any rule you like!  If you move the TV needle nothing will happen.   Sickening!

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#4 : August 28, 2013, 09:21:32 PM

Seek help.

What is your point? I was wrong? Ok. You win. I was wrong.

Runole

Hall of Famer
#5 : August 29, 2013, 08:02:25 AM

How can I Seek help\?

sincerely Dolorous

Learn accountability and responsibility   That is the first step..  Stop enabling, stop cheating, and lying to yourself.

Cyrus

Hall of Famer

#6 : September 01, 2013, 12:34:27 PM

He came in the game and played well yesterday. Which was too bad, I wanted to see him get his block knocked off. Still early in the season so I haven't given up hope.

Let's see those Alabama boys get a hold of his scrawny ass in a couple weeks.

GameTime

Hall of Famer
#7 : September 01, 2013, 10:57:46 PM

agree   Funny you don't hold the same opinion on so many UF football players that are kept on at UF?   
nah, most UF players at least serve a one game suspension rather than a 1/2.

\"Lets put the O back in Country\"

Runole

Hall of Famer
#8 : September 02, 2013, 09:37:46 AM

agree   Funny you don't hold the same opinion on so many UF football players that are kept on at UF?   
nah, most UF players at least serve a one game suspension rather than a 1/2.

good point...  I read somewhere that the NCAA is about to close the loophole both Newton and Manziel used to get virtually no punishment for their actions.  The new rule family members or friends that allegedly are being compensated with $$$'s will be a Major NCAA violation.  Of course it still needs to be passed. 

The NCAA better do something quick because the Barn Doors have been blown open for rampant cheating of payola from boosters who will pay 6 figures for any 5 star recruit to play for their favorite team.  Of course the player will show no exchange of Money but his family will have that new 500K home they just moved into!  :o

deadzone

Hall of Famer

#9 : September 07, 2013, 10:43:00 AM

Get help..........I suggest you contact your employee assistance program.....
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  College Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Johnny Football « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools