Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Real Fan. No Troll. Start Glennon. Really. « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 19

zsmith22

Starter

#45 : August 16, 2013, 10:03:04 PM

Give Josh a chance in the regular season before you start with this BS please.

Hayseed

Hall of Famer

#46 : August 16, 2013, 10:04:15 PM

Freeman was absolutely terrible in the last 6 games of the season in 2012, and he has looked terrible in his first two preseason games.....but we are over reacting idiots for calling a duck a duck? I keep reading how he'll be a different player in his second year and he's going to be more accurate and make quicker decisions, and I was willing wait and see...but all I see is the same **CENSORED**ing guy. Say what you will about me, I don't care....I'm not doing it anymore. Freeman sucks horribly 85% of the time and he'll never take this talent filled roster to a Super Bowl.

I'm not a Glennon guy at all, but I'd rather see him this year than suffer through another infuriating season of Freeman and his dumb face.  :P

How much of the real offense do you think we're running? Did we gameplan for NE? Are all of our projected starters playing tonight? This game means **CENSORED** for the starters. You're simply trying to rationalize your frustration. It might work for those with little to no football knowledge but not for those who actually use their noggins. Spin that crap somewhere else.

They Call Me El Jefe, El Primo De Los Matadors,
The Master Of The Metaphor, A Chaw Chewin\' Troubadour

Bradspace

Pro Bowler

#47 : August 16, 2013, 10:05:07 PM

We did.  4 of them.

gone

Hall of Famer
#48 : August 16, 2013, 10:05:57 PM

We did.  4 of them.

zsmith22

Starter

#49 : August 16, 2013, 10:07:11 PM

Give him a chance this year, if i remember right Josh looked great for the majority of the year last season, but those two games at the end is all you guys remember.

Hayseed

Hall of Famer

#50 : August 16, 2013, 10:07:20 PM

Everybody is watching Freeman and Glennon when what you should be watching is special teams. They look much better tonight. Was a little worried about have Wanny running the show after last week.

Bschucher

Hall of Famer
#51 : August 16, 2013, 10:07:27 PM

Freeman was absolutely terrible in the last 6 games of the season in 2012, and he has looked terrible in his first two preseason games.....but we are over reacting idiots for calling a duck a duck? I keep reading how he'll be a different player in his second year and he's going to be more accurate and make quicker decisions, and I was willing wait and see...but all I see is the same **CENSORED**ing guy. Say what you will about me, I don't care....I'm not doing it anymore. Freeman sucks horribly 85% of the time and he'll never take this talent filled roster to a Super Bowl.

I'm not a Glennon guy at all, but I'd rather see him this year than suffer through another infuriating season of Freeman and his dumb face.  :P

How much of the real offense do you think we're running? Did we gameplan for NE? Are all of our projected starters playing tonight? This game means **CENSORED** for the starters. You're simply trying to rationalize your frustration. It might work for those with little to no football knowledge but not for those who actually use their noggins. Spin that crap somewhere else.

Yeah... He's just faking that deer in the headlights look he has all the time. He's just holding the ball forever as to not show much in the preseason.. Yeah, sure.

BayAreaBuc

Hall of Famer

#52 : August 16, 2013, 10:07:30 PM

We did.  4 of them.
Freeman homers don't want to hear this.. He just needs his chance with all the starters..

#Mikey2Quarters

Bucs N Beers

Hall of Famer

#53 : August 16, 2013, 10:09:49 PM

Honestly, Freeman didn't throw poorly tonight. He also had zero time to throw. But Glennon has just looked...good.

Green Right Slot, Albacore 3 Y Quesadilla

Hayseed

Hall of Famer

#54 : August 16, 2013, 10:09:57 PM

Yes. By all means, start Glennon. Sigh.

youngone

Hall of Famer
#55 : August 16, 2013, 10:10:14 PM

Start him!!!!!! Lol

alldaway

Hall of Famer

#56 : August 16, 2013, 10:10:24 PM

Epic fail thread.

BucBalla85

Hall of Famer

#57 : August 16, 2013, 10:11:05 PM

Lol

Bucs N Beers

Hall of Famer

#58 : August 16, 2013, 10:11:18 PM

WELP NEVERMIND

Green Right Slot, Albacore 3 Y Quesadilla

BucsOnDeck88

Pro Bowler

#59 : August 16, 2013, 10:11:39 PM

Welp. There goes that idea. Pick six, Glennon.

Its ok, Ive been here before... - Lovie Smith    ---------     Hes a great coach, hes been there before. - Lavonte David
Hes a great coach.  - Mike Evans
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 19
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Real Fan. No Troll. Start Glennon. Really. « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools