Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Real Fan. No Troll. Start Glennon. Really. « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 19

Bradspace

Pro Bowler

#30 : August 16, 2013, 09:46:36 PM

Even Ronde just said he was mistake prone.

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#31 : August 16, 2013, 09:46:50 PM

His point is its hard to find a QB in this league. Freeman was top 10 in TDs and Yards last year. I know he was inconsistent but he didn't do that bad. Replacing that isn't easy. Let's see how he does with some real games under his belt this year.

Exactly why some team might be stupid enough to give us a 1st for him! Trade the bum while he still has value!

All The Way Tampa Bay

Hall of Famer
#32 : August 16, 2013, 09:47:35 PM

His point is its hard to find a QB in this league. Freeman was top 10 in TDs and Yards last year. I know he was inconsistent but he didn't do that bad. Replacing that isn't easy. Let's see how he does with some real games under his belt this year.

Exactly why some team might be stupid enough to give us a 1st for him! Trade the bum while he still has value!

I can't help but laugh at you.

BucFanHudson32

Second String

#33 : August 16, 2013, 09:48:22 PM

No way in hell ..Not even Bruce could get a second from the Colts at this point..

Would never happen.

bucfan26

Pro Bowler
#34 : August 16, 2013, 09:49:12 PM

Even Ronde just said he was mistake prone.

+1

MUSCLE_HAMSTER

User is on moderator watch listWatched
Hall of Famer
#35 : August 16, 2013, 09:49:39 PM

I really am embarrassed by this thread.   

Just the truth.
be honest with yourself, who looked more like Brady: Freeman or Glennon

BucsGlory

Second String

#36 : August 16, 2013, 09:51:03 PM

You guys make it sound like qbs are a dime and dozen and you can just pick one up from the corner. There's 4 elite qb brady peyton brees and rodger the rest aren't going to be able to carry a team on there backs. Look at the team surrounding freeman and tell me those teams had the talent and coaching to be better than they were. Did we have an elite rushing attack those 4 years an elite defense, and above average defense no. Look at everything before you put all the blame on freeman because he's not the team he's a cog. That's where my biggest problem is with you guys is your selective memory.

Hayseed

Hall of Famer

#37 : August 16, 2013, 09:51:05 PM

Josh will be fine. Joesph and Nicks will be back. Offense will make big plays. Preseason. I swear its amateur night 365 days a year in this place. I know there are those that post crap just for attention but those who are being serious should seek help, or at the very least, have mommy and daddy cut back on their computer time.

They Call Me El Jefe, El Primo De Los Matadors,
The Master Of The Metaphor, A Chaw Chewin\' Troubadour

alldaway

Hall of Famer

#38 : August 16, 2013, 09:51:08 PM

I really am embarrassed by this thread.   

Just the truth.

It is hilarious to read the nerd rage though.

blind melon

Hall of Famer

#39 : August 16, 2013, 09:52:06 PM

Who the **CENSORED** makes that comparison?   Really.

Who knew how good it would feel as a fan when we now know what it\'s like for our team to have a direction, an attitude, and dare I say an offense?.  

Good time to be a Bucs fan.

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#40 : August 16, 2013, 09:52:18 PM

Freeman was absolutely terrible in the last 6 games of the season in 2012, and he has looked terrible in his first two preseason games.....but we are over reacting idiots for calling a duck a duck? I keep reading how he'll be a different player in his second year and he's going to be more accurate and make quicker decisions, and I was willing wait and see...but all I see is the same **CENSORED**ing guy. Say what you will about me, I don't care....I'm not doing it anymore. Freeman sucks horribly 85% of the time and he'll never take this talent filled roster to a Super Bowl.

I'm not a Glennon guy at all, but I'd rather see him this year than suffer through another infuriating season of Freeman and his dumb face.  :P
: August 16, 2013, 09:54:24 PM JDouble

MUSCLE_HAMSTER

Hall of Famer
#41 : August 16, 2013, 09:54:24 PM

Who the **CENSORED** makes that comparison?   Really.
which one?

The guy frantically searching the field or the one calm in the pocket

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#42 : August 16, 2013, 09:57:39 PM

What is the one thing Freeman does well? The deep ball. Glennon throws a nice deep ball too.....so **CENSORED** it. I'd rather see Glennon's stupid face.

MUSCLE_HAMSTER

Hall of Famer
#43 : August 16, 2013, 09:58:17 PM

Continues to look good...

Bradspace

Pro Bowler

#44 : August 16, 2013, 10:01:53 PM

Glennon doesn't start whining and finger pointing every time he throws an incompletion, so that's an improvement.
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 19
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Real Fan. No Troll. Start Glennon. Really. « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools