Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Who'd You Ratha Have as Our QB in 2014? « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 7

Hate

Hall of Famer
#15 : August 18, 2013, 01:56:10 PM

Aaron Rodgers. No question.

So you would be willing to trade the next 10 years of first round picks, Gerald McCoy, Doug Martin, Mike Glennon and Vincent Jackson to get him?    Because that's what it would take.

Or just take him when he falls into your lap!!

-------------------------------------------------------

I thought Lovie said he wanted quickness & speed, even at the QB position?

Lord Jenkins

Hall of Famer

#16 : August 18, 2013, 01:58:03 PM

So you would be willing to trade the next 10 years of first round picks, Gerald McCoy, Doug Martin, Mike Glennon and Vincent Jackson to get him?    Because that's what it would take.

No Hate. Your lap. You're going out in drag, seducing Rodgers and bringing him to One Buc. Got it?

Hate

Hall of Famer
#17 : August 18, 2013, 02:14:38 PM

No Hate. Your lap. You're going out in drag, seducing Rodgers and bringing him to One Buc. Got it?

Seems you're directing your request towards the wrong person....i don't partake in deviant activities.

Lord Jenkins

Hall of Famer

#18 : August 18, 2013, 02:17:58 PM

Seems you're directing your request towards the wrong person....i don't partake in deviant activities.

Dammit Hate. We need you on this. Rodgers takes us to the Super Bowl. Hands down!

Hate

Hall of Famer
#19 : August 18, 2013, 02:23:12 PM

Taking one for the team has its limits, at least where i'm concerned. Not so sure about you, FREEsus.

Pepsi

Hall of Famer
#20 : August 18, 2013, 02:31:18 PM

I'd probably put Rivers first, then Teddy Bridgewater (guys the real deal), then maybe Glennon followed by Cutler. I like all of those options. We should try hard to get Rivers though.

Lord Jenkins

Hall of Famer

#21 : August 18, 2013, 02:34:49 PM

Taking one for the team has its limits, at least where i'm concerned. Not so sure about you, FREEsus.

Parading around in a skirt so your favorite football team can obtain a top 2 QB would make you a hero. I'd do it lmao

Hate

Hall of Famer
#22 : August 18, 2013, 02:37:19 PM

I'd probably put Rivers first, then Teddy Bridgewater (guys the real deal), then maybe Glennon followed by Cutler. I like all of those options. We should try hard to get Rivers though.

Rivers....as in Phillip?

Ryan Nassib

User is banned from postingMuted
Starter

#23 : August 18, 2013, 02:52:10 PM

Love the sig, is that where Ride the Wave came from? I love that stuff, can't figure out how it started haha

The Cannon Rides the Wave, Do You?? 2013: The Dream Season

Benchwarmer#1

Hall of Famer

#24 : August 18, 2013, 03:19:19 PM

Parading around in a skirt so your favorite football team can obtain a top 2 QB would make you a hero. I'd do it lmao

I'm not so sure Hate can pull it off. I'm thinking we have to call an expert in dressing like a woman.

...Java?

Naismith was right about Revis. Everyone else is a dummy.

Lord Jenkins

Hall of Famer

#25 : August 18, 2013, 03:32:52 PM

I'm not so sure Hate can pull it off. I'm thinking we have to call an expert in dressing like a woman.

...Java?

Lol! I wish I knew what thread Java's personal life came out in. I wasn't big on piratescove back then.

Skull and Bones

Hall of Famer

#26 : August 18, 2013, 03:50:51 PM

Reuniting Rivers with VJ doesn't sound bad.  Too much talent on team to start over with a rookie.  I think we could compete with him.

Hate

Hall of Famer
#27 : August 18, 2013, 03:59:28 PM

I'm not so sure Hate can pull it off. I'm thinking we have to call an expert in dressing like a woman
...Java?

First name that came to mind

Hate

Hall of Famer
#28 : August 18, 2013, 04:02:14 PM

Reuniting Rivers with VJ doesn't sound bad.  Too much talent on team to start over with a rookie.  I think we could compete with him.

Have u watched this guy play over the past couple years? He's awful....i'm talkin damn near Sanchez bad.

BucsOnDeck88

Pro Bowler

#29 : August 18, 2013, 04:07:02 PM

If Freeman 'fell flat' he wouldn't even be an option.

I'm hoping Freeman has an exceptionally great year and we resign him for Flacco-like contract, hint hint.

Its ok, Ive been here before... - Lovie Smith    ---------     Hes a great coach, hes been there before. - Lavonte David
Hes a great coach.  - Mike Evans
Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 7
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Who'd You Ratha Have as Our QB in 2014? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools