Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Who'd You Ratha Have as Our QB in 2014? « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 7

XFactor

Hall of Famer

#30 : August 18, 2013, 04:13:58 PM

Freeman.

youngone

Hall of Famer
#31 : August 18, 2013, 04:17:37 PM

Reuniting Rivers with VJ doesn't sound bad.  Too much talent on team to start over with a rookie.  I think we could compete with him.

Have u watched this guy play over the past couple years? He's awful....i'm talkin damn near Sanchez bad.
I agree.. That guy will find every new and old way to lose the game.

Skull and Bones

Hall of Famer
#32 : August 18, 2013, 04:26:19 PM

Reuniting Rivers with VJ doesn't sound bad.  Too much talent on team to start over with a rookie.  I think we could compete with him.

Have u watched this guy play over the past couple years? He's awful....i'm talkin damn near Sanchez bad.
he would have more talent to work with here than he has since the days the Chargers were a 13-14 win team.  Change of scenery might just be what he needs.  He is not that old (he would be 32 next year) and I don't believe injury has been his issue. 

Hate

Hall of Famer
#33 : August 18, 2013, 04:26:28 PM

I agree.. That guy will find every new and old way to lose the game.

47 turnovers over the past 2 seasons.... FORTY-freakin-SEVEN

-------------------------------------------------------

I thought Lovie said he wanted quickness & speed, even at the QB position?

youngone

Hall of Famer
#34 : August 18, 2013, 04:30:14 PM

he would have more talent to work with here than he has since the days the Chargers were a 13-14 win team.  Change of scenery might just be what he needs.  He is not that old (he would be 32 next year) and I don't believe injury has been his issue.
I wouldn't even want to give him the chance. He's been horrible for a long time now.

Skull and Bones

Hall of Famer
#35 : August 18, 2013, 04:33:56 PM

And stop with the Sanchez comparison.  Not that last year was all that great for Rivers but he had a 64 pct completion to Sanchez's  54.  He passed for 800 more yards, 13 more TDs and 3 less ints.

BucBalla85

Hall of Famer

#36 : August 18, 2013, 04:34:21 PM

Weber.

Skull and Bones

Hall of Famer
#37 : August 18, 2013, 04:37:47 PM

I wouldn't even want to give him the chance. He's been horrible for a long time now.
3 years ago he passed for 4700 yards, 30 TDs and 13 ints.  66 pct completion. He only has really had two bad years and last year statistically wasnt that bad.  He he has no talent to work with anymore. 

NotMikeGlennon

Rookie

#38 : August 18, 2013, 04:39:35 PM

Weber.

Our numbers grow. Only a matter of time.

Hate

Hall of Famer
#39 : August 18, 2013, 04:41:32 PM

And stop with the Sanchez comparison.  Not that last year was all that great for Rivers but he had a 64 pct completion to Sanchez's  54.  He passed for 800 more yards, 13 more TDs and 3 less ints.

the only guy to turn the ball over more than Rivers is Sanchez. Fact!!

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#40 : August 18, 2013, 04:46:14 PM

Rivers really fell over the cliff.  Can he get it back?  I doubt it.  He is that age when these things happen.  IIRC Vincent had better numbers last season than he ever had with Rivers.

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"

Ryan Nassib

User is banned from postingMuted
Starter

#41 : August 18, 2013, 04:49:05 PM

I'm not sure that Rivers is a wave rider but the guy is better than Freeman.

The Cannon Rides the Wave, Do You?? 2013: The Dream Season

Skull and Bones

Hall of Famer
#42 : August 18, 2013, 04:49:49 PM

in 2011 sure but last year he had 15 on over 500 passing attempts.  Freeman had 17.  He has only had one bad year for interceptions.  Fact!

Hate

Hall of Famer
#43 : August 18, 2013, 04:50:44 PM

Rivers really fell over the cliff.  Can he get it back?  I doubt it.  He is that age when these things happen.  IIRC Vincent had better numbers last season than he ever had with Rivers.

Anyone that suggests they'd rather have Rivers over Freeman is clearly going by name alone and hasn't watched him play.  Freeman has his warts....but nowhere near as bad as Rivers.

Skull and Bones

Hall of Famer
#44 : August 18, 2013, 04:53:47 PM

His one bad year for ints was 2011 when he had 20.  Freeman had 22 that year.  Your "fact" statement is far from fact.  Last two years freeman has thrown 4 more INTs than Rivers.

Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 7
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Who'd You Ratha Have as Our QB in 2014? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools