Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: I need a list to block certain people. « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
« #15 : August 19, 2013, 03:39:47 PM »

Do not try to troll the Java. That's impossible. Instead, only try to realize the truth. There is no Java.

I'd honestly would love to know who he is. Seems like a cool dude.

Java, the herpes of the PR message boards ... It's a race to the insanity finish line between you and Runole.  Wow ... "Cool dude". Lmao.

Keep Calm and Ride the Wave Peanut Butter boy.

Every moment Java spends on the PR message board saves someone from misery.. Keep posting

Bucfucious

Hall of Famer

« #16 : August 19, 2013, 03:47:56 PM »

"If I could get a list, that would be great."

When someone is physically picking on you, a good strategy is to start doing exercises until they can't pick on you anymore.

Maybe a similar strategy could work for you here. You should start doing mental exercises until you're strong enough that you don't have to block anyone. Worth a shot, anyway.

jbear

Pro Bowler

« #17 : August 20, 2013, 01:38:19 AM »

I love all the people always posting about blocking people on a message board as if that isn't completely pathetic.  It's like posting, "I suck! I can't handle posting on a message board because I'm a little girl!".....

Bet I just got blocked.

WIN! :D
« : August 20, 2013, 01:41:06 AM jbear »

lolTampa

Hall of Famer
« #18 : August 20, 2013, 02:56:44 AM »

I'm hated on these boards, but that's okay I love everyone anyways.

DejaVu

User is banned from postingMuted
Starter

« #19 : August 20, 2013, 08:12:24 AM »

"If I could get a list, that would be great."

When someone is physically picking on you, a good strategy is to start doing exercises until they can't pick on you anymore.

Maybe a similar strategy could work for you here. You should start doing mental exercises until you're strong enough that you don't have to block anyone. Worth a shot, anyway.

Fran Tarkenton, Hall of Fame QB said. \\\"Ive watched Freeman a lot. He just plays God-awful. Thats who you are. Its just a player being able to play or not play. Josh Freeman has proven to me that he cant play.\\\"

Skull and Bones

Hall of Famer
« #20 : August 20, 2013, 08:57:54 AM »

Good one DejaVu.  You must be new.  Welcome.  Some might even accuse you of being Java but pay it no mind.

DejaVu

Starter

« #21 : August 20, 2013, 09:09:23 AM »

Thanks for the Welcome.   Some can accuse me of being java if they like, I notice that seems to be something that every poster gets accused of at some point.   I've seen you being accused of it as well.   I'm just here to talk football and post pictures that might help some out.   Like how to become a new man with Charles Atlas' program. 

Fran Tarkenton, Hall of Fame QB said. \\\"Ive watched Freeman a lot. He just plays God-awful. Thats who you are. Its just a player being able to play or not play. Josh Freeman has proven to me that he cant play.\\\"

Ryan Nassib

Starter

« #22 : August 20, 2013, 10:00:47 AM »

The Glennon Cannon fans are the most fun on the board anyway. Message boards are supposed to be fun

The Cannon Rides the Wave, Do You?? 2013: The Dream Season

spartan

Hall of Famer
« #23 : August 20, 2013, 03:17:17 PM »

Do not try to troll the Java. That's impossible. Instead, only try to realize the truth. There is no Java.

I'd honestly would love to know who he is. Seems like a cool dude.

Java, the herpes of the PR message boards ... It's a race to the insanity finish line between you and Runole.  Wow ... "Cool dude". Lmao.

Keep Calm and Ride the Wave Peanut Butter boy.

Every moment Java spends on the PR message board saves someone from misery.. Keep posting

You're obviously not observant game today Vin. Look this one through and think about it for a moment  .....

Ryan Nassib

Starter

« #24 : August 20, 2013, 10:53:10 PM »

I'm hated on these boards, but that's okay I love everyone anyways.

I love everyone too. People call me Java, which i'm clearly not. I think Skull knows my identity, because he's smart. But he knows me from a parallel universe. Long story. We used to be on the USS enterprise together. This is the first time i've been a member on PR

DejaVu

Starter

« #25 : August 21, 2013, 12:47:45 AM »

This is the first time i've been a member on PR

At least with that screen name...

Ryan Nassib

Starter

« #26 : August 21, 2013, 09:00:53 AM »

This is the first time i've been a member on PR

At least with that screen name...

I should say first time poster.

DejaVu

Starter

« #27 : August 21, 2013, 09:03:25 AM »

Easy to believe.   There never has been anyone here posting the exact same type of stuff you are posting.   Welcome.

Ryan Nassib

Starter

« #28 : August 21, 2013, 11:35:05 AM »

Easy to believe.   There never has been anyone here posting the exact same type of stuff you are posting.   Welcome.

Yea I never saw people posting about wave riding in the past. Glad you believe me, nobody seems to around here. Guys like you,skull, dolorous and the Glennon fans are really great posters. Glad you appreciate good football talks. I'm starting up a Surfing club if you want to join.

John Galt?

Hall of Famer
« #29 : August 21, 2013, 11:49:59 AM »

Java is real. Java is nameless, faceless, timeless, a creature of a thousand forms, the Crawling Chaos.

Java has walked this Earth for 27 centuries spreading darkness, despair, fear. Some have worshiped him, only to be consumed by the inky blackness of insanity. Others had hunted him, only to be thwarted by a malevolence beyond the minds comprehension. He has been a Pharaoh, a King, an Emperor, and a leader of barbarian hordes, but always he leaves destruction in his wake.

I remember when Java came to my city—the great, the old, the terrible city of unnumbered fans. My friend had told me of him, and of the impelling fascination and allurement of his revelations, and I burned with eagerness to explore his uttermost mysteries. My friend said they were horrible and impressive beyond my most fevered imaginings; that what was thrown on a screen in the darkened room prophesied things none but Java dared prophesy, and that in the sputter of his sparks there was taken from men, that which had never been taken before, yet which showed only in the eyes. And I heard it hinted abroad that those who knew Java looked on sights which others saw not.

Don't fail to see Java if he comes to Tampa. He is horrible — horrible beyond anything you can imagine — but wonderful. He haunts one for hours afterward. I am still shuddering at what he showed.

To deny Java's existence is folly, for Java is real. It is your perception of an ordered and unchaotic universe that is false. Reality is discordant, malignant terror, and Java is reality.

Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: I need a list to block certain people. « previous next »
:  

Hide Tools Show Tools