Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Welcome aboard, no trolls allowed! « previous next »
Page: 1 2

wreck ship

Hall of Famer

: August 19, 2013, 11:40:03 AM

Here's to an awesome unforgetable season that ends with a deep playoff run and the extinction of the redboard troll race by a lethal troll virus.

What aspects of the team are you confident in and where arent you?

+Freeman, in his 2nd season in Sully's offense, will be espns new fav qb, the Bucs will have the #1 rush D led by David And McCoy, Revis will take out the #1 reciever, Martin will rush for 1800, Vjax, 18Will, and Crabtree are going to tear some **CENSORED** up, and the redboard will be troll free during the season.

-pass rush, special teams, growing pains in the secondarys learning curve, communication, and chemistry. I'm also not confident the troll virus will have much effect as trolls are isolationist by nature.

philosophy is questions that may never be answered
religion is answers that may never be questioned

DeltaBuc5

Hall of Famer

#1 : August 19, 2013, 11:41:19 AM

Did someone say Mike Glennon will lead us to the superbowl?

All The Way Tampa Bay

Hall of Famer
#2 : August 19, 2013, 11:41:21 AM

I agree with the thread title. We should get rid of the Freeman trolls.

wreck ship

Hall of Famer

#3 : August 19, 2013, 11:45:14 AM

walk the plank troll face

wreck ship

Hall of Famer

#4 : August 19, 2013, 11:53:02 AM

point proven. While the rest of the world is out being productive, u trolls are in a dark closet, trolling the net in your cloak of anonymity, while hiding from your moms.

DeltaBuc5

Hall of Famer

#5 : August 19, 2013, 11:55:15 AM

point proven. While the rest of the world is out being productive, u trolls are in a dark closet, trolling the net in your cloak of anonymity, while hiding from your moms.
I actually just got back from the outside world. It's nice outside. Hot but not humid. I wish there were more days like this. Going for some lunch later, looking forward to it.

HoustonBucsFan

Second String
#6 : August 19, 2013, 11:59:53 AM

The trolls are getting very old.  It is making it harder and harder to come to this board.  Maybe someone should start a troll free board....

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#7 : August 19, 2013, 12:04:26 PM

I am confident in the run game, and the run defense.

I have issues with depth at linebacker, wideout, and defensive line just sucks. Sapp needs to just laugh at those guys sometimes. I digress.

Freeman...man...I want this kid to shine and play like a smooth operator. I really do. I watched enough football in my day to say I just don't see it. Fingers crossed.

blind melon

Hall of Famer

#8 : August 19, 2013, 12:12:16 PM

That troll free thing ...

Insider Board - - - Overall - much more engaging football talk, less of everything else commonly found here.

Especially, as of late with all the annoying 'glennon pop-ups ad (GPUA's) type posters' showing up,  the insider has been much more readable than the Red.

Must be a real comedy/tragedy to watch this board as other teams football board posters  - - - -as a Buc fan, it's sometimes embarrassing to see some of the nonsense and pathetic trolling going on around here....

(Every village must have its idiots though... too bad they don't realize who they are.)

/////

In regards to the question -

I'm confident that this team will entertain me AND piss me off this season (hopefully moreso the former.) 

I hope to see a lot of things come together this year, that I believe are now coming due.

With luck, I am lookin forward to this team making a run to get into the playoffs.   and just maybe getting in.

Still young and super talented.   WIll be good watching them put it all together.
: August 19, 2013, 12:13:58 PM blind melon

Who knew how good it would feel as a fan when we now know what it\'s like for our team to have a direction, an attitude, and dare I say an offense?.  

Good time to be a Bucs fan.

Bucfucious

Hall of Famer

#9 : August 19, 2013, 12:14:50 PM

"no trolls allowed"

Really thought it through, didn't you?

DeltaBuc5

Hall of Famer

#10 : August 19, 2013, 12:18:21 PM

Freeman...man...I want this kid to shine and play like a smooth operator. I really do. I watched enough football in my day to say I just don't see it. Fingers crossed.
Sorry, but this is going to be disappointing again, just like the last 4 years.

Pewter Pirate

Pro Bowler
#11 : August 19, 2013, 12:24:01 PM

Right there with you Cannon.  Only a true Free-fanatic such as yourself would want those Freeman trolls bashing Freeman out. Might on bro!

GIJoeWasThere

Hall of Famer

#12 : August 19, 2013, 12:35:04 PM

I have issues with depth at linebacker, wideout, and defensive line just sucks. Sapp needs to just laugh at those guys sometimes. I digress.

I'm beginning to lean this way as well, but I also think the QB that can lead us is in next years draft and not on this roster.

BucsSavant

Starter

#13 : August 19, 2013, 12:47:01 PM

Good post, defensive line is my main question as well. Not sold on starters at DE and any injury whatsoever is a disaster, GMC gets hurt and we're looking at a defense in the bottom third of the league, no questions asked.

As per Freeman, right there with you. Part of me thinks he might finally put it all together this year and play how he is capable, but thats my heart. My brain tells me we're in for more of the same. At least we have a back-up plan with serious potential this year.

Ryan Nassib

User is banned from postingMuted
Starter

#14 : August 19, 2013, 12:54:01 PM

+1 agreed, the freeman trolls need to either ride the wave or just quit.

The Cannon Rides the Wave, Do You?? 2013: The Dream Season
Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Welcome aboard, no trolls allowed! « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools