Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Baseball player killed because teenagers were "Bored" « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 14 15 16

CBWx2

Hall of Famer

#225 : August 27, 2013, 09:07:41 PM

"What race you want to call him is irrelevant. Call him black, white, purple, or Spider-Man for all I care. What's relevant is that his mother is white."

So - following the rationale established by Von Mises earlier, Obama isn't the first black president.  Got it.

If you and Von Mises don't think he is, then I guess he isn't. Kinda makes that whole "Reverend Wright/Obama is a racist" angle you and your ilk played in 2008 seem a bit silly though, huh?

dbucfan

Hall of Famer
#226 : August 27, 2013, 10:21:54 PM

"What race you want to call him is irrelevant. Call him black, white, purple, or Spider-Man for all I care. What's relevant is that his mother is white."

So - following the rationale established by Von Mises earlier, Obama isn't the first black president.  Got it.

If you and Von Mises don't think he is, then I guess he isn't. Kinda makes that whole "Reverend Wright/Obama is a racist" angle you and your ilk played in 2008 seem a bit silly though, huh?
More hyperbole - bc I don't think you would outright lie unless you were desperate

\"A Great Coach has to have a Patient Wife, A Loyal Dog, and a Great Quarterback. . . . but not necessarily in that order\" ~ Coach Bud Grant

CBWx2

Hall of Famer

#227 : August 27, 2013, 11:47:10 PM

More hyperbole - bc I don't think you would outright lie unless you were desperate

Wait...are you denying that this happened?

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#228 : August 27, 2013, 11:55:07 PM

let's not get crazy now  ;D

j/k

John Galt?

Hall of Famer
#229 : August 28, 2013, 10:38:12 AM

So if your mother is white: If you're the shooter, you're white. If you're the President, you're black.

This is confusing. What if Obama shoots someone? Is he still black, or does that make him white?

And what if Obama shoots Tiger Woods???? His mom is Asian  :o

Bucfucious

Hall of Famer

#230 : August 28, 2013, 10:53:31 AM

Confusing, isn't it? The only thing I'm sure of is that if one half white/half black guy shot another half white/half black guy, the shooter would be white, the victim would be black, Al and Jesse would get richer, and Vin would try to convince us that giving up our rights would make us safer.

Bucfucious

Hall of Famer

#231 : August 28, 2013, 11:01:43 AM

...and Obama will say "If I had a son with my redbone side, he would look like this victim."

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#232 : August 28, 2013, 11:38:35 AM

Confusing, isn't it? The only thing I'm sure of is that if one half white/half black guy shot another half white/half black guy, the shooter would be white, the victim would be black, Al and Jesse would get richer, and Vin would try to convince us that giving up our rights would make us safer.

false claim #2 -- you're on a roll

by the way, see someobody about getting me out of your head

dbucfan

Hall of Famer
#233 : August 28, 2013, 05:44:42 PM

Wait...are you denying that this happened?
That you have lied - hell no.  That's your business.  That I find Wright to be a racist - I don't recall having said that, but the man has issues.  I think there is a fair argument to be made that he is.  That Barry is a racist - I don't believe I have ever said that and I have nothing to support such a claim. 
: August 28, 2013, 05:50:19 PM dbucfan

\"A Great Coach has to have a Patient Wife, A Loyal Dog, and a Great Quarterback. . . . but not necessarily in that order\" ~ Coach Bud Grant

Bucfucious

Hall of Famer

#234 : August 28, 2013, 05:59:52 PM

He's not a racist, he just sat and listened to one for years and helped financially support him.

CBWx2

Hall of Famer

#235 : September 02, 2013, 12:51:08 AM

He's not a racist, he just sat and listened to one for years and helped financially support him.

Obama is a white president who hates white people? Or does the fact that he hates white people make him black? But wait, according to dbucfan, the whole Jeremiah Wright conspiracy was a lie that I made up. Make up your minds, already.

dbucfan

Hall of Famer
#236 : September 02, 2013, 09:18:59 AM

Another one who likes to change what folks post.  Tiresome. 

gone

Hall of Famer
#237 : September 02, 2013, 04:17:08 PM

Awesome.  And 100% accurate.

I'd add it depends on your political beliefs too.  It you are from the right, you are never really black.  If you are from the left, you can be any race you feel like calling yourself.  Just ask Elizabeth Warren.

Page: 1 ... 14 15 16
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Baseball player killed because teenagers were "Bored" « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools