Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Place to chill « previous next »
Page: 1

midgetcoach

User is banned from postingMuted
Second String

: August 19, 2013, 10:11:19 PM

So where do you fellas like to get together during the season for Buc away games.  I used to go to Barnacles but hear that it will be closing.  I am thinking Millers Ale House might be my new spot.  Although Hammered Harrys has some great drink specials and its right next to Deja Vu if you are into it. 

Bucsfan x

Pro Bowler

#1 : August 19, 2013, 10:56:48 PM

Wherever they serve a warm cup of JAVA.

midgetcoach

Second String

#2 : August 20, 2013, 08:04:23 AM

Oh heck just forget it. 

DejaVu

Starter

#3 : August 20, 2013, 08:08:49 AM

I doubt any place is allowed to show a blacked out game.

Fran Tarkenton, Hall of Fame QB said. \\\"Ive watched Freeman a lot. He just plays God-awful. Thats who you are. Its just a player being able to play or not play. Josh Freeman has proven to me that he cant play.\\\"

Benchwarmer#1

Hall of Famer

#4 : August 20, 2013, 08:36:20 AM

I hope Java is happy with himself, because he won't be able to "troll" a MB if everyone gets tired of the crap and leaves.

Same with PR. They're letting it fester worse than Nick's toe.

You would think that PR would do something if they're taking in advertising revenue. Munoz & company will eventually withdraw if there isn't anyone here besides one poster that types to himself.

Maybe I'll call them and let them know PR allows racists, then show them some of the posts. Maybe they will care about the real fans when they take a hit.

Naismith was right about Revis. Everyone else is a dummy.

Bucpride5

Pro Bowler
#5 : August 20, 2013, 08:40:25 AM

Tadpoles in Brandon or my couch for away games.

Formerly known as T

I\'ll be optimistic until I see a reason not to be

DejaVu

Starter

#6 : August 20, 2013, 08:47:57 AM

I hope Java is happy with himself, because he won't be able to "troll" a MB if everyone gets tired of the crap and leaves.

Same with PR. They're letting it fester worse than Nick's toe.

You would think that PR would do something if they're taking in advertising revenue. Munoz & company will eventually withdraw if there isn't anyone here besides one poster that types to himself.

Maybe I'll call them and let them know PR allows racists, then show them some of the posts. Maybe they will care about the real fans when they take a hit.

JavaRay was already banned by PR.   If you have a problem with the way the internet works in general, maybe you shouldn't use the internet.   Ever think about that?

Fran Tarkenton, Hall of Fame QB said. \\\"Ive watched Freeman a lot. He just plays God-awful. Thats who you are. Its just a player being able to play or not play. Josh Freeman has proven to me that he cant play.\\\"

Bucfucious

Hall of Famer

#7 : August 20, 2013, 08:55:22 AM

"Maybe I'll call them and let them know PR allows racists,"

Sounds like it would be in PR's interest to get rid of you. Do you generate any traffic, Bench?

"then show them some of the posts."
Would those be those mysterious posts that no one can ever find? Would love to see them.

midgetcoach

Second String

#8 : August 20, 2013, 10:32:55 AM

Tadpoles in Brandon or my couch for away games.

Thanks for the only decent response in this thread.  I have been there but never for football on a Sunday.  They rest of you have some serious issues.  I come here for friendly Buc talk.  Some of you act like a bunch of super midget cheerleaders.  Ticks me off to no end. 

Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Place to chill « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools