Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: The big red "X", Fun, Freestration and You « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 5

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#30 : August 19, 2013, 07:52:03 PM

OK, so we are currently completely overwhelmed by trolls.  This is not the fault of the trolls.

lol

jhop88

Hall of Famer

#31 : August 19, 2013, 07:58:09 PM

I curious, am I now a troll because I've completely lost all hope in Freeman?

I don't think so, but if true, I'm a troll as well then...I just don't see it w/this guy...hope I'm wrong cuz I think this team has a lot of talent (minus the DL).

blind melon

Hall of Famer

#32 : August 19, 2013, 08:00:05 PM

The Dline doesn't have talent?   

Go get Bridgewater.   Do what it takes.

Bucfucious

Hall of Famer

#33 : August 19, 2013, 08:05:58 PM

Troll? Probably not. You are borderline as hell though. You're completely sold on a player, in spite of what the evidence might show, until one day you snap and then they're just crap.

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#34 : August 19, 2013, 08:14:26 PM

Troll? Probably not. You are borderline as hell though. You're completely sold on a player, in spite of what the evidence might show, until one day you snap and then they're just crap.

LOL , jdouble does do that.

But he isn't a troll ....although he may be a fairweather fan though after his " i wont watch the games this season " comment.

What is your point? I was wrong? Ok. You win. I was wrong.

jhop88

Hall of Famer

#35 : August 19, 2013, 08:15:24 PM

The Dline doesn't have talent?

Some yes, enough to generate a consistently good pass rush? No, I don't think so.

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#36 : August 19, 2013, 08:30:54 PM

The irony of some posters counseling people . .  wow . . .  but in all seriousness a troll is just someone whose INTENT in posting is solely to disrupt or antagonize. Java is the pristine example. Someone posting disagreeable football commentary is not a troll

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#37 : August 19, 2013, 09:12:29 PM

If you'd been around more than a month, you'd know I have had a love/hate thing with Freeman for awhile now. It's not like I just snapped and did a 180 on the guy from one game.....which is apparently what you think.

Draft Aaron Donald

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#38 : August 19, 2013, 09:17:42 PM

If you'd been around more than a month .

lol

MUSCLE_HAMSTER

User is on moderator watch listWatched
Hall of Famer
#39 : August 19, 2013, 09:18:31 PM

Milton Mack is the only person on this board who's intolerable.

GrimmReaper is comical. Java and SB are cute together. I say let them enjoy it.

BucDaFackUp

Hall of Famer

#40 : August 19, 2013, 09:23:22 PM

lol

it's the best kept secret...

\"I seen his aura or whatever...I seen it...it\'s orange...\"
- Un-named source on Lovie Smith

RogerGoodellSucks

Hall of Famer

#41 : August 19, 2013, 09:23:37 PM

I don't think so, but if true, I'm a troll as well then...I just don't see it w/this guy...hope I'm wrong cuz I think this team has a lot of talent (minus the DL).

You and JDub definitely aren't trolls.

The only people I really consider trolls are Java and his two butt buddies (S&B and Illuminator), Myers and TheGlennonCannon.

beardmcdoug

Pro Bowler

#42 : August 19, 2013, 09:25:29 PM

ya I actually kind of enjoy java himself, the real one, not the little gits who impersonate him poorly

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#43 : August 19, 2013, 09:25:36 PM

lol

it's the best kept secret...

just to add to the humor:

You and JDub definitely aren't trolls.

The only people I really consider trolls are Java and his two butt buddies (S&B and Illuminator), Myers and TheGlennonCannon.

lol

RogerGoodellSucks

Hall of Famer

#44 : August 19, 2013, 09:26:10 PM

If you'd been around more than a month, you'd know I have had a love/hate thing with Freeman for awhile now. It's not like I just snapped and did a 180 on the guy from one game.....which is apparently what you think.

He's been around for years.

This is Illum's new account because he got banned with Java a while back. He had to make a new one because he missed Java so much.

I personally find Java pretty funny now even though he is still a troll. Milton and Grimm always make me laugh too. Everyone else is annoying as **CENSORED**.

Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: The big red "X", Fun, Freestration and You « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools