Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: The big red "X", Fun, Freestration and You « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 3 4 5

tatmanfish

Hall of Famer

#60 : August 20, 2013, 02:49:08 AM

Cmon now. The what's were funny.

Trolling on this site has killed it. Java gets banned and just comes back...sometimes with multiple accounts and then you have a bunch of DBs that think its cool or funny and half ass troll to the point its blatantly obvious. Its actually quite sad. Throw in the chicken littles, the I only post when a player does bad or it involves connecting homosexuals to pedophiles, and a dash of the typical I'm going to root for the backup QB bucs fans and its easy to see why its gone to **CENSORED**.

Then you have a bunch of people trying to contend these opinions with facts, stats, and general observationsto no avail. The trolls don't use anything resembling logic and it spirals into a bigger pile of **CENSORED**. If you really feel the meed to contest a trolls opinion, make your post and move on because no amount of logic is going to make them change their mind about attention whoring. Their parents really screwed them by never paying attention to them and now we as a society have to suffer from their anonymity on the internet.

Giving anything other than an occasion brief comment only makes them feel warm inside and want to do it more. Negative attention is still attention. If you really wanted to have an effect, you'd have to hunt down their parents and get them to say I love you a little more so these pathetic trolls who are dependent on some sort of attention from a football teams fan site so they can get off.

Quote from: Illuminator
You were simply too smart for me.

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#61 : August 20, 2013, 07:32:19 AM

Ride the wave.

What is your point? I was wrong? Ok. You win. I was wrong.

DejaVu

User is banned from postingMuted
Starter

#62 : August 20, 2013, 08:00:45 AM

BWahahahaha!!!!

The deluminator is a self righteous crotchety old **CENSORED** head. I'm glad he has disappeared.

You really think the guy who used to have the screen name illuminator doesn't still post here?    You must not read the posts.   Illuminator has always been one of the most intelligent posters on the forum.   It's pretty easy to spot when he posts because his intelligence stands out above posters like yourself.   He is still posting here frequently.

Fran Tarkenton, Hall of Fame QB said. \\\"Ive watched Freeman a lot. He just plays God-awful. Thats who you are. Its just a player being able to play or not play. Josh Freeman has proven to me that he cant play.\\\"

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#63 : August 20, 2013, 08:19:45 AM

Lum? Is that you?

Draft Aaron Donald

youngone

Hall of Famer
#64 : August 20, 2013, 09:42:50 AM

Lum? Is that you?
He's Von Mises now

chace1986

Hall of Famer

#65 : August 20, 2013, 10:02:10 AM

New name, old java account. Nothing new to see here folks.

Hell, brees might not be as accurate as manziel.

blind melon

Hall of Famer

#66 : August 20, 2013, 10:32:31 AM

I'd suppose that it's better than a 50/50 chance if your user name has a player name in it, you have been around here less than 6 months and you're over the age of 18, you could be a troll.   

'sayin.

Go get Bridgewater.   Do what it takes.
Page: 1 ... 3 4 5
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: The big red "X", Fun, Freestration and You « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools