Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Baseball player killed because teenagers were "Bored" « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 16

Bucfucious

Hall of Famer

#150 : August 22, 2013, 10:27:18 PM

Thanks for that lesson in anecdotal evidence, but you've already given us dozens of them. More life rafts, keep that sucker afloat.

Bucfucious

Hall of Famer

#151 : August 22, 2013, 10:35:23 PM

"My argument is almost a truism and you are not a believer in simple truth..."

Do you know what one of the synonyms for truism is? Cliche. That's what this argument has come down to; your cliche against empirical evidence that clearly shows otherwise. But you fight on, warrior of truth, fight on.

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#152 : August 22, 2013, 10:41:20 PM

"My argument is almost a truism and you are not a believer in simple truth..."

Do you know what one of the synonyms for truism is? Cliche. That's what this argument has come down to; your cliche against empirical evidence that clearly shows otherwise. But you fight on, warrior of truth, fight on.

Multiple credible studies have presented undeniable proof that as gun ownership has risen, gun violence has gone down.

bwahahahaahhahahahahahahahahhahahaaahhahahahahahahahhaahhahahahhahahahhahahahahahaa . . . .

you thumped yourself on your  head with that stupidity . . .  I guess it hurts . . .  now move on CBW . .  . err . . . Illuminator
: August 22, 2013, 10:43:21 PM VinBucFan

Show the bravest of the brave kids that you have their back.  Go to http://www.childrenscancercenter.org/

Just check out the site or maybe like them on Facebook . .  or Share the site on Facebook, re-tweet one of their tweets.  Not everyone can give money to support this great cause, but its easy to give 10 seconds of your time to help spread the word about The Children\'s Cancer Center

Bucfucious

Hall of Famer

#153 : August 22, 2013, 10:46:09 PM

Your answers are becoming more and more convincing.

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#154 : August 22, 2013, 10:49:42 PM

Your answers are becoming more and more convincing.

so if I keep giving them I might catch up with you and that "multiple credible reports" nonsense?

lmao . . .  love that you are so twisted up by your pwn stupid posts that you cant let it go . . .  is this how you got banned last time?   ;)

Show the bravest of the brave kids that you have their back.  Go to http://www.childrenscancercenter.org/

Just check out the site or maybe like them on Facebook . .  or Share the site on Facebook, re-tweet one of their tweets.  Not everyone can give money to support this great cause, but its easy to give 10 seconds of your time to help spread the word about The Children\'s Cancer Center

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#155 : August 22, 2013, 10:50:29 PM

Poor Illuminator . . . he very mad . . . I sense a suspension coming . .  or at least a poll   . . .  lol

Bucfucious

Hall of Famer

#156 : August 22, 2013, 11:09:27 PM

Am I mad, Vin?

Runole

Hall of Famer
#157 : August 23, 2013, 07:33:06 AM

I said you compared the US to Columbia FOIR THE PURPOSES OF IMPLYING that there is no correlation between gun owneship rates and murder rate . . .  by comparing the US to Colombia . .  lmao . . . .  C',on JG? What a load of crap. First is the shift between gun owneship and MURDER rate as opposed to gun violence and you chose . . .  . . COLUMBIA . . . .  roflmao . . . that's a totally nonsensical and debunked and, frankly, Buggsy-like argument.  You should have compared the US to Rwanda

The lengths some will go . .  wonder why

lmao at at freaking dumb azz TRUTHER saysing someon else has issues.  What a freeaking joke.  Hey Durango, tell us how the government bombed the WTC?

LMAO

do the math Spartan, use the NYT article posted by JG (even though Wayne says its not true!) and then start with 30,000 deaths a year by guns.

Only gun people say more guns dont equal more gun deaths.  Its like saying you'll find more trees in  a desert than a forest.  OF COURSE YOU ARE GOING TO HAVE MORE GUN VIOLENCE THE MORE GUNS YOU HAVE . . . . the guy who just walked into a school in Atlanta picked up the AK-47 froma friend's house . .  . . availability . . . . simple concept . . . . I can buy an AK-47 online . . . .no questions asked  . .  lmao

Seriously, can anybody tell the difference between these two loons?

None of those quotes are from me...   You might want to edit those to the proper owner.

Runole

Hall of Famer
#158 : August 23, 2013, 07:40:33 AM

Tweedledee  and  Tweedledumb  in an heated argument .....too funny!

I say put them both in the steel cage!

Vin and Von is a steel cage death match!  LOL    VIN deathly afraid of Bacon and Von deathly afraid of offending VIN

Put them in the squared circle and have them both drenched in Pork Fat.   Call it the making bacon death match!  LOL

Bucfucious

Hall of Famer

#159 : August 23, 2013, 07:55:06 AM

"Von deathly afraid of offending VIN"

My greatest fear. Nothing slips past you, does it?

"None of those quotes are from me..."

Absolutely nothing.

Runole

Hall of Famer
#160 : August 23, 2013, 08:14:42 AM

Absolutely nothing

Hey you seem to be in a heated discussion with each other I say you settle it with BACON! LOL

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#161 : August 23, 2013, 08:30:11 AM

Absolutely nothing.

You're still here? Under the same account?  I thought you called me a "coward" last night because I wouldnt bet my account (whatever the hell that stupifity meant - lol).  Are you the "coward" now because you're still here?  Btw, let me show you one of your funniest questoes from last night. Be right back . .

Ok her's we go . . .  after making yourself look the part of the fool, you posted this:

That's what this argument has come down to; your cliche against empirical evidence that clearly shows otherwise. But you fight on, warrior of truth, fight on.

The reason that is hilarious is because you are, essentially, claiming the DOJ report is "empirical evidence" when you use it but not when I use it  . . .LMAO . .  I quoted the same source, the DOJ report, to make my point (plus the FBI - - you know the FBI is known for "cliches" - lol).  I just quoted both ACCURATELY and in CONTEXT!!

Even funnier, is your claim to use "empirical evidence" when one half of your premise was just flat wrong . . .as demonstrated.

Proof that if all else fails on the Cove you just deny every things and move on and spout off more nonsense.

Now, turn over your acccount . .  COWARD!!! 

(lol, what the hell does that even mean anyway?)
: August 23, 2013, 08:35:53 AM VinBucFan

Bucfucious

Hall of Famer

#162 : August 23, 2013, 08:51:39 AM

It was your own tactics used on you, to show you how you appear to other people.

And once again, the DOJ report, the FBI, and multiple other credible sources all agree: gun ownership has risen, gun violence has declined. The central feature of your argument, "more guns equals more gun violence," is not true.

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#163 : August 23, 2013, 09:06:43 AM

It was your own tactics used on you, to show you how you appear to other people.

ROFLMAO . . .  YEAH . . .  RIGHT . .  THAT'S ^^^^  WHY YOU POSTED THE DOJ REPORT . .  . lmao . . .what a dope you are and actually, hate to say it but its your word, what a "coward" to not own up to your own mistake.  You cherry picked something from a report (actually from a conservative op-ed piece) and paid the price  ..  . . way to own it . . . lol . . . you quoted the DOJ report as part of a Machiavellian lesson!!! . . . . yeah . . . .  right.    ::)

Holy crap what a load of bs, you are a fragile little creature . . who knew for all the bluster.

And once again, the DOJ report, the FBI, and multiple other credible sources all agree: gun ownership has risen, gun violence has declined. The central feature of your argument, "more guns equals more gun violence," is not true.

This ^^^ puts you on the same level with CBW in terms of intellectual honesty. I posted infromatiuon showing that gun ownerhsip has actually declined and that  ALL violent crime dropped dramatically during the time frame from the DOJ report (a part your opEd piece ignored) while gun violence as a component of all violent crime stayed steady. 

Man, I always thought you were a weird somewhat misguided guy, but at least a guy who was somewhat honest . .  guess not considering you are now pulling a CBW with the evidnence that undercuts your nonsense only a page or two back. I guess all that nonsense you post really is just that . . . nonsense. 

No wonder you and Buggsy get along so well Illuminator, he's the Scarecrow and you are this guy:

: August 23, 2013, 09:10:36 AM VinBucFan

Bucfucious

Hall of Famer

#164 : August 23, 2013, 09:33:08 AM

"ALL violent crime dropped dramatically during the time frame from the DOJ report (a part your opEd piece ignored) while gun violence as a component of all violent crime stayed steady."

This is close to correct, but 'percentage' would be closer than 'component.' The percentage of gun violence to overall violence remained the same, and both gun violence and overall violence declined. The problem with you just having admitted this is that you're now trying to switch to a semantics argument. Your argument was not based on percentage, it was based on amount. More is an amount. "More guns = more gun violence." There is less gun violence.

You're attempting the same thing on the other side of the equation. Your initial argument was based on quantity of guns, which has gone up. Now you're trying to use that report to point 'percentage of households with guns,' which has gone down. Your argument was based on quantity, not percentage, "more guns = more gun violence." It's just not true. Your "truism" is not true. And, unfortunately, it is the foundation of your entire case, counselor.

: August 23, 2013, 09:35:35 AM Von Mises
Page: 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 16
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Baseball player killed because teenagers were "Bored" « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools