Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Baseball player killed because teenagers were "Bored" « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 16

CalcuttaRain

Hall of Famer
#165 : August 23, 2013, 09:43:01 AM

"ALL violent crime dropped dramatically during the time frame from the DOJ report (a part your opEd piece ignored) while gun violence as a component of all violent crime stayed steady."

This is close to correct, but 'percentage' would be closer than 'component.' The percentage of gun violence to overall violence remained the same, and both gun violence and overall violence declined. The problem with you just having admitted this is that you're now trying to switch to a semantics argument. Your argument was not based on percentage, it was based on amount. More is an amount. "More guns = more gun violence." There is less gun violence.

You're attempting the same thing on the other side of the equation. Your initial argument was based on quantity of guns, which has gone up. Now you're trying to use that report to point 'percentage of households with guns,' which has gone down. Your argument was based on quantity, not percentage, "more guns = more gun violence." It's just not true. Your "truism" is not true. And, unfortunately, it is the foundation of your entire case, counselor.

I am almost embarrassed for you now . . . just stop

Show the bravest of the brave kids that you have their back.  Go to http://www.childrenscancercenter.org/

Just check out the site or maybe like them on Facebook . .  or Share the site on Facebook, re-tweet one of their tweets.  Not everyone can give money to support this great cause, but its easy to give 10 seconds of your time to help spread the word about The Children\\\\\\\'s Cancer Center

Bucfucious

Hall of Famer

#166 : August 23, 2013, 09:47:13 AM

Oh and the 'do what I want you to do or you're a coward' bit was what I was referring to when I said using your own tactics against you. Everyone knows you do this, you're famous for it. Apparently, now you think it's stupid. Everyone agrees.

CalcuttaRain

Hall of Famer
#167 : August 23, 2013, 09:48:14 AM

Oh and the 'do what I want you to do or you're a coward' bit was what I was referring to when I said using your own tactics against you. Everyone knows you do this, you're famous for it. Apparently, now you think it's stupid. Everyone agrees.

I am sorry you're so mad . .

Show the bravest of the brave kids that you have their back.  Go to http://www.childrenscancercenter.org/

Just check out the site or maybe like them on Facebook . .  or Share the site on Facebook, re-tweet one of their tweets.  Not everyone can give money to support this great cause, but its easy to give 10 seconds of your time to help spread the word about The Children\\\\\\\'s Cancer Center

Bucfucious

Hall of Famer

#168 : August 23, 2013, 10:06:12 AM

Am I the one that's mad now, Vin? Am I the one that's embarrassed?

CalcuttaRain

Hall of Famer
#169 : August 23, 2013, 10:08:50 AM

Am I the one that's mad now, Vin?

maybe "hurt" would have been a better word choice. . . I am sorry my fragile little friend . . . it will all be okay . . . . especially for someone so smart and cunning to beat yourself over the head like that, now supposedly all in an effort to teach me a lesson ..  . lmao  :-[

"We're off to see the Wizard, the wonderful Wizard of Oz . . . . "

Bucfucious

Hall of Famer

#170 : August 23, 2013, 10:14:52 AM

Am I hurt now, Vin? Hurt and embarrassed? Hurt, embarrassed, frustrated, and angry like the world is against me and they can't see my brilliance? Am I the one that feels that way?

Am I the one with the habit of accusing others of what I feel guilty about, Vin? Is that me?

CalcuttaRain

Hall of Famer
#171 : August 23, 2013, 10:25:26 AM

Am I hurt now, Vin? Hurt and embarrassed? Hurt, embarrassed, frustrated, and angry like the world is against me and they can't see my brilliance? Am I the one that feels that way?

Am I the one with the habit of accusing others of what I feel guilty about, Vin? Is that me?

oooooooooooohh

(lmao)

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#172 : August 23, 2013, 10:41:12 AM

Sweet Geebus, 'lil Vinnie is a frickin' loon.  No wonder this guy constantly has "family problems".

CalcuttaRain

Hall of Famer
#173 : August 23, 2013, 10:43:31 AM

Sweet Geebus, 'lil Vinnie is a frickin' loon.  No wonder this guy constantly has "family problems".

Are you here to see the Wizard? lmao

Buggsy, you are such a blunt instrument your childish taunts are just to boring sometimes . . . . go play in the corner.

Bucfucious

Hall of Famer

#174 : August 23, 2013, 10:59:23 AM

Are we no longer discussing how the "more guns = more gun violence" truism is entirely untrue? Weird how the focus of these threads can change so suddenly.

CalcuttaRain

Hall of Famer
#175 : August 23, 2013, 11:53:04 AM

Are we no longer discussing how the "more guns = more gun violence" truism is entirely untrue? Weird how the focus of these threads can change so suddenly.

Not that weird really, it changed when you stepped on yourself trying to make a point that was wrong. Remeber that whole "account" bet . . . lmao. The focus shifts  quite often with some of you guys .. ..  you post something stupid and try to cover your tracks with nonsense . .. .

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#176 : August 23, 2013, 12:38:32 PM

Not that weird really, it changed when you stepped on yourself trying to make a point that was wrong. Remeber that whole "account" bet . . . lmao. The focus shifts  quite often with some of you guys .. ..  you post something stupid and try to cover your tracks with nonsense . .. .

Well who would have guessed it?  It's everyone else that has the problem.

A typical state of mind for one that lacks self-awareness and shows signs of delusion.

CalcuttaRain

Hall of Famer
#177 : August 23, 2013, 12:46:48 PM

Well who would have guessed it?  It's everyone else that has the problem.

A typical state of mind for one that lacks self-awareness and shows signs of delusion.

I am in your head . .  and it is a small but empty space.

Buggsy, go ask the Wizard to explain to you the irony of YOU posting comments like this one, which is to say EXCLUSIVELY ABOUT ME,  while  actually blaming me for derailing a thread   .. . . roflmao . .. . . . I know that is WAY beyond your capabilities, but its so funny you really should go ask . . . . even funnier that you actually use the words "lacks self-awarness" O-M-G . .  YOU CANT MAKE THIS STUFF UP.

Bwahahahahahahah
: August 23, 2013, 12:50:32 PM VinBucFan

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#178 : August 23, 2013, 12:51:14 PM

while  actually blaming me for derailing a thread

Clearly, I was way off base.

What was the last page you mentioned anything about the subject of the thread again, Counselor?

CalcuttaRain

Hall of Famer
#179 : August 23, 2013, 01:03:31 PM

while  actually blaming me for derailing a thread

Clearly, I was way off base.

What was the last page you mentioned anything about the subject of the thread again, Counselor?

You're joking, right?  OMG

Page: 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 16
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Baseball player killed because teenagers were "Bored" « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools