Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Baseball player killed because teenagers were "Bored" « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 16

spartan

Hall of Famer
« #15 : August 21, 2013, 09:50:44 AM »

One of them looks white to me, bit tough going with the race angle here.

Skull and Bones

Hall of Famer

« #16 : August 21, 2013, 09:51:41 AM »

The one is half black

Skull and Bones

Hall of Famer

« #17 : August 21, 2013, 09:57:33 AM »

Doesn't matter anyways.  Only whites get charged with hate crime.  So the whole we were bored angle will be played up instead.  Does that motive even make sense?

Bucfucious

Hall of Famer

« #18 : August 21, 2013, 10:08:22 AM »

dbucfan:
 "When are Al and Jesse going to get there?"

They're waiting for the DOJ to send them travel vouchers.

Skull and Bones

Hall of Famer

« #19 : August 21, 2013, 10:17:30 AM »

I'm still waiting for Obama to come out and say how Lane could have been his son!

dbucfan

Hall of Famer
« #20 : August 21, 2013, 10:27:45 AM »

dbucfan:
 "When are Al and Jesse going to get there?"

They're waiting for the DOJ to send them travel vouchers.
That would be unsurprising... unfortunately

\"A Great Coach has to have a Patient Wife, A Loyal Dog, and a Great Quarterback. . . . but not necessarily in that order\" ~ Coach Bud Grant

Runole

Hall of Famer
« #21 : August 21, 2013, 10:43:24 AM »

The "ghetto gene" strikes again..  The Ghetto Gene has no color, race, faith ,or economic value. It is strictly a mental attitude of respecting nothing expecting everything and if you don't get it someone needs to be killed.

Bucfucious

Hall of Famer

« #22 : August 21, 2013, 10:48:38 AM »

"a mental attitude of respecting nothing expecting everything and if you don't get it someone needs to be killed and wrapped in bacon."

Thanks for the explanation, I have a much better understanding of you now.

Skull and Bones

Hall of Famer

« #23 : August 21, 2013, 12:39:37 PM »

http://dailycaller.com/2013/08/21/allen-west-on-bored-teen-murderers-who-will-president-obama-identify-with-in-this-case/

DejaVu

User is banned from postingMuted
Starter

« #24 : August 21, 2013, 01:11:58 PM »

I have no doubt that Obama can't relate to this one.   At least not to the victim.

I have a friend living in Australia and he claims Australians are really pissed off about this event and a nationwide boycott on vacations to the USA is being pushed by their citizens.   Who could blame them when the US alllows thugs like that to run wild in the street with the guns they bought legally the day before.

Fran Tarkenton, Hall of Fame QB said. \\\"Ive watched Freeman a lot. He just plays God-awful. Thats who you are. Its just a player being able to play or not play. Josh Freeman has proven to me that he cant play.\\\"

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
« #25 : August 21, 2013, 01:16:07 PM »

http://dailycaller.com/2013/08/21/allen-west-on-bored-teen-murderers-who-will-president-obama-identify-with-in-this-case/

“Shall we hear anything from the race industry crew, Hollywood elites, or maybe Oprah Winfrey? The issue is not about proliferation of guns in America. This is about a failing black community and the fact that its young men are desensitized to violence because a gangsta culture promotes it,” West wrote on Facebook, reiterating his Twitter question. “So who will President Obama identify with in this case?”

Preach on West, but it will fall on the racebaitors deaf ears.

Bucfucious

Hall of Famer

« #26 : August 21, 2013, 01:19:52 PM »

Says the gun hasn't been found. You have some information no one else knows or just talking out your ass?

John Galt?

Hall of Famer
« #27 : August 21, 2013, 01:25:05 PM »

I have no doubt that Obama can't relate to this one.   At least not to the victim.

I have a friend living in Australia and he claims Australians are really pissed off about this event and a nationwide boycott on vacations to the USA is being pushed by their citizens.   Who could blame them when the US alllows thugs like that to run wild in the street with the guns they bought legally the day before.

You have a link to a story that says that 3 underage teens legally bought that gun "the day before"?

I agree that this sounds more like "rectal oration" than truth

DejaVu

User is banned from postingMuted
Starter

« #28 : August 21, 2013, 02:27:18 PM »

You have a link to a story that says that 3 underage teens legally bought that gun "the day before"?

Does it matter?    The fact is that it's easy to get a gun in our society.   Australia is far safer than the USA.

Fran Tarkenton, Hall of Fame QB said. \\\"Ive watched Freeman a lot. He just plays God-awful. Thats who you are. Its just a player being able to play or not play. Josh Freeman has proven to me that he cant play.\\\"

Bucfucious

Hall of Famer

« #29 : August 21, 2013, 02:43:00 PM »

"Does it matter?"

It does if you intend to claim it's true - like you just did.
  Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 16
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Baseball player killed because teenagers were "Bored" « previous next »
:  

Hide Tools Show Tools