Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Baseball player killed because teenagers were "Bored" « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 16

John Galt?

Hall of Famer
#30 : August 21, 2013, 02:48:22 PM

You have a link to a story that says that 3 underage teens legally bought that gun "the day before"?

Does it matter?

Only to those with a scrap of intellectual honesty, which is a small minority.

The fact is that it's easy to get a gun in our society.

Almost as easy as it is to setup a message board account.

Australia is far safer than the USA.

Holy Steve Irwin's Ghost, I thought I'd never see that typed anywhere

Kelly Thomas

Hall of Famer
#31 : August 21, 2013, 02:58:29 PM

Another Bogan acting su**CENSORED**ious, like he was on drugs or something. Fleeing the scene, no time to wait for the cops to arrive.

spartan

Hall of Famer
#32 : August 21, 2013, 03:12:21 PM

I have no doubt that Obama can't relate to this one.   At least not to the victim.

I have a friend living in Australia and he claims Australians are really pissed off about this event and a nationwide boycott on vacations to the USA is being pushed by their citizens.   Who could blame them when the US alllows thugs like that to run wild in the street with the guns they bought legally the day before.

You have a link to a story that says that 3 underage teens legally bought that gun "the day before"?

I agree that this sounds more like "rectal oration" than truth

I'm guessing that 15, 16 and 17 year old kids aren't legally going to be buying a gun anywhere.

John Galt?

Hall of Famer
#33 : August 21, 2013, 03:24:31 PM

^^^or a case of beer

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#34 : August 21, 2013, 05:44:56 PM

Lol

DejaVu

User is banned from postingMuted
Starter

#35 : August 21, 2013, 07:07:35 PM

^^^or a case of beer

Yet it's not hard for them to get beer is it?   Why?   Because our society makes beer legal.   Just like guns.

Guns being legal is the problem.   

Fran Tarkenton, Hall of Fame QB said. \\\"Ive watched Freeman a lot. He just plays God-awful. Thats who you are. Its just a player being able to play or not play. Josh Freeman has proven to me that he cant play.\\\"

DejaVu

Starter

#36 : August 21, 2013, 07:10:44 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NV9MZ50ICvs&oref=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DNV9MZ50ICvs

Fran Tarkenton, Hall of Fame QB said. \\\"Ive watched Freeman a lot. He just plays God-awful. Thats who you are. Its just a player being able to play or not play. Josh Freeman has proven to me that he cant play.\\\"

DejaVu

Starter

#37 : August 21, 2013, 07:15:02 PM

DejaVu

Starter

#38 : August 21, 2013, 07:16:13 PM

Does it matter?

Only to those with a scrap of intellectual honesty, which is a small minority.

I'd be willing to bet it doesn't matter one bit to the family of the boy who got killed.

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#39 : August 21, 2013, 07:23:35 PM

The kid should've armed himself because everyone knows it would be unconstitutional to infringe gun manufacturers ability to make money. 300 million guns is not enough, my 3 month old niece needs an AK-47 if the 2nd Amendment means anything!!

spartan

Hall of Famer
#40 : August 21, 2013, 07:40:51 PM

^^^or a case of beer

Yet it's not hard for them to get beer is it?   Why?   Because our society makes beer legal.   Just like guns.

why? The boys had the gun ILLEGALLY, how would banning LEGAL guns have helped?

spartan

Hall of Famer
#41 : August 21, 2013, 07:43:49 PM

The kid should've armed himself because everyone knows it would be unconstitutional to infringe gun manufacturers ability to make money. 300 million guns is not enough, my 3 month old niece needs an AK-47 if the 2nd Amendment means anything!!

That would have been illegal Vin, as an Officer of the Court you should not encourage people to break the law; It sets a bad example.

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#42 : August 21, 2013, 07:43:58 PM

Everyone knows that having 300 million guns sitting around does not make gun violence easier:

"The investigation, for one, continues. Police have learned that Hill got the "AK-47 type assault rifle" -- which he apparently took a photo of himself with -- "from the house of an acquaintance," said Davis, who did not say whether it was stolen."

Really the solution is just to arm all the teachers

Pfft

spartan

Hall of Famer
#43 : August 21, 2013, 07:45:24 PM

^^^or a case of beer

And a gangsta culture is just incidental huh?

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#44 : August 21, 2013, 07:47:51 PM

That would have been illegal Vin, as an Officer of the Court you should not encourage people to break the law; It sets a bad example.

Are you trying to deny me my constitutional right to give a gun as a gift? How dare you inconvenience me, especially when I have the NRA on my side. Now c'mon everybody....arm up!! We need more guns .... because ... you know .... Obama could invade my home at any moment, that's just how he is!!

Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 16
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Baseball player killed because teenagers were "Bored" « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools