Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Surfing club? « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

CalcuttaRain

Hall of Famer
#15 : August 20, 2013, 06:31:10 PM

Any locals want to partake in a surfing club on weekends? We can wear Glennon Cannon ride the wave shirts also. I think it would be a cool idea to bring bucs fans together outside of the MB. Good way to meet new people and build friendships. Maybe the hateful comments would stop on here if people go to know each other. Any of you guys have a myspace or anything?

Java, laying down bait. Looking for some GUY to take it. Yikes.

Show the bravest of the brave kids that you have their back.  Go to http://www.childrenscancercenter.org/

Just check out the site or maybe like them on Facebook . .  or Share the site on Facebook, re-tweet one of their tweets.  Not everyone can give money to support this great cause, but its easy to give 10 seconds of your time to help spread the word about The Children\\\\\\\'s Cancer Center

chace1986

Hall of Famer

#16 : August 20, 2013, 06:33:20 PM

I'd say that Nassib is none other than the fool who once was "TexasTechBucFan". Dude posts in the exact same manner. Another case of failed banishment.

Ryan Nassib

User is banned from postingMuted
Starter

#17 : August 20, 2013, 10:48:15 PM

I'd say that Nassib is none other than the fool who once was "TexasTechBucFan". Dude posts in the exact same manner. Another case of failed banishment.

No idea who that is man. I'm new here. Love the sig tho, i bet the Glennon Cannon could ride her wave if you know what i mean.

The Cannon Rides the Wave, Do You?? 2013: The Dream Season

Ryan Nassib

Starter

#18 : August 20, 2013, 10:48:55 PM

And guys shes my ex wife. We got married very young, never leaked to the media. Long story. She's a wave rider tho. And i'm not talking about surfing !!

Lord Jenkins

Hall of Famer

#19 : August 21, 2013, 09:12:15 PM

And guys shes my ex wife. We got married very young, never leaked to the media. Long story. She's a wave rider tho. And i'm not talking about surfing !!

Do you tell lies on the internet to grown men on a football message board because you feel empty inside?

Cyrus

Hall of Famer

#20 : August 21, 2013, 09:32:05 PM

No idea who that is man. I'm new here. Love the sig tho, i bet the Glennon Cannon could ride her wave if you know what i mean.

Why the sexual innuendos, Nassib? You seem like a pretty decent guy, but you need to go easy w/ that stuff, this is a family forum.

Ryan Nassib

Starter

#21 : August 21, 2013, 10:24:22 PM

Why the sexual innuendos, Nassib? You seem like a pretty decent guy, but you need to go easy w/ that stuff, this is a family forum.

Your right man, that was uncalled for. I shouldn't of said that. I got carried away. Sometimes when you talk to cool guys on the internet, its like being at a bar and stuff slips. It won't happen again. I hope we can still be friends?

CalcuttaRain

Hall of Famer
#22 : August 21, 2013, 11:07:33 PM

Do you tell lies on the internet to grown men on a football message board because you feel empty inside?

lmao

Show the bravest of the brave kids that you have their back.  Go to http://www.childrenscancercenter.org/

Just check out the site or maybe like them on Facebook . .  or Share the site on Facebook, re-tweet one of their tweets.  Not everyone can give money to support this great cause, but its easy to give 10 seconds of your time to help spread the word about The Children\\\\\\\'s Cancer Center

Lord Jenkins

Hall of Famer

#23 : August 22, 2013, 01:46:58 AM

lmao

Seriously Vin. I feel like Dr Phil over here.

DejaVu

Starter

#24 : August 22, 2013, 05:48:47 AM

I feel like Dr Phil over here.

I had to look that up to see who that guy was.   It's not surprising that you watch Oprah.

Fran Tarkenton, Hall of Fame QB said. \\\"Ive watched Freeman a lot. He just plays God-awful. Thats who you are. Its just a player being able to play or not play. Josh Freeman has proven to me that he cant play.\\\"

Skull and Bones

Hall of Famer

#25 : August 22, 2013, 06:17:41 AM

Lol.  They never learn. 

Bucfucious

Hall of Famer

#26 : August 22, 2013, 09:05:17 AM

Very surprising that you had to look something up, though. Had news of Oprah ever reached your cave?

bucs449

Hall of Famer

#27 : August 22, 2013, 09:25:41 AM

Will Glennon be making any guest appearances at this surf club?

Ryan Nassib

Starter

#28 : August 22, 2013, 09:42:22 AM

Will Glennon be making any guest appearances at this surf club?

Sure will. Bye Week and the offseason. He loves the Ride the Wave shirts!!

John Galt?

Hall of Famer
#29 : August 22, 2013, 10:58:10 AM

Oh boy. sgt Schultz part 2.

and I guess you left her for this gal??

Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Surfing club? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools