Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: AK-47? That's so 2009 « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16

Bucfucious

Hall of Famer

#60 : August 27, 2013, 12:35:07 PM

" I can predict what you are both going to post BEFORE you even post it . . "

Now that's rich. You follow people around - and then accuse them of stalking you. You lose your mind in a wild hissy fit - then accuse everyone of taking things too seriously. You distort other poster's positions - then accuse them of lying. You went from "there are too many guns" to "the number of guns is declining" - then accuse me of changing my position. In short, as soon as you realize how woefully lacking your integrity is, you immediately accuse someone else of doing what you just did. It has been a consistent pattern the entire time I've known you. It's called psychological projection, and it is the reason why everyone sees you as a hypocrite. You employ this defense mechanism more than anyone I've ever observed before, and it makes you utterly predictable.
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychological_projection

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#61 : August 27, 2013, 12:39:23 PM

" I can predict what you are both going to post BEFORE you even post it . . "

Now that's rich. You follow people around - and then accuse them of stalking you. You lose your mind in a wild hissy fit - then accuse everyone of taking things too seriously. You distort other poster's positions - then accuse them of lying. You went from "there are too many guns" to "the number of guns is declining" - then accuse me of changing my position. In short, as soon as you realize how woefully lacking your integrity is, you immediately accuse someone else of doing what you just did. It has been a consistent pattern the entire time I've known you. It's called psychological projection, and it is the reason why everyone sees you as a hypocrite. You employ this defense mechanism more than anyone I've ever observed before, and it makes you utterly predictable.

lmao  ^^^^ he definitely MAD .  ..  check out this quote:  "You distort other poster's positions - then accuse them of lying"  LMAO, translating that into HONESTY it reads:

"I, Illuminator, now appearing on these boards as Von Mises due to a recent banning," tried to pass off total BS as truth to support my untenable position  and you, VinBucfan, called me on it . .  . damn you . . . but I am too fragile a creature to admit it so I am going to keep spewing nonsense in order to deflect."

"oh and by the way  . . just for good measure  . .  take this VinBucFan . . .  >:("

Show the bravest of the brave kids that you have their back.  Go to http://www.childrenscancercenter.org/

Just check out the site or maybe like them on Facebook . .  or Share the site on Facebook, re-tweet one of their tweets.  Not everyone can give money to support this great cause, but its easy to give 10 seconds of your time to help spread the word about The Children\'s Cancer Center

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#62 : August 27, 2013, 12:46:51 PM

" I can predict what you are both going to post BEFORE you even post it . . "

With the supreme lack of self-awareness the Counselor displays, this was a wasted effort.  But you are, of course, 100% correct.

Bucfucious

Hall of Famer

#63 : August 27, 2013, 12:48:01 PM

"lmao  ^^^^ he definitely MAD"

Thanks for proving my point. I knew I could count on you. In fact, I know that you won't be able to stop, even though your problem is going to become painfully obvious to everyone now. The personality disordered build up their own little fantasy world in which they are the hero, and that illusion must be maintained at all costs. Everything you feel guilty about must be dispelled externally, so that you can believe it is someone else's flaw. You can't help yourself.

Bucfucious

Hall of Famer

#64 : August 27, 2013, 12:52:49 PM

And by the way, Vin, the second you said I felt embarrassed I knew that you finally realized you had made a fool of yourself with the "more guns = more gun violence" bit. It's what you do, as soon as you feel a negative emotion you assign it to someone else. So go ahead, tell me how mad and embarrassed I am now. I'll enjoy it.

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#65 : August 27, 2013, 12:53:59 PM

Look at Buggsy chiming right in and Illuminator responding with his usual BS, you guys are awesome . . . so much fun to bat around. 

Buggsy is definitely the guy in the back, but which one are you Illuminator:

Oh wait . .  maybe that picture was taken when you were banned . . . or maybe you were down in the cargo hold with Java?  Not sure, which is it?

Hey, anyway . .  see you guys out on the playground at recess . .  cant wait to see Buggsy try to take that kids milk money again . .

(holy crap . . . .)

Show the bravest of the brave kids that you have their back.  Go to http://www.childrenscancercenter.org/

Just check out the site or maybe like them on Facebook . .  or Share the site on Facebook, re-tweet one of their tweets.  Not everyone can give money to support this great cause, but its easy to give 10 seconds of your time to help spread the word about The Children\'s Cancer Center

Bucfucious

Hall of Famer

#66 : August 27, 2013, 12:56:14 PM

Oh, are you batting me around again, Vinnie? Surely that must make me feel powerless, don't you think?

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#67 : August 27, 2013, 01:01:08 PM

Oh, are you batting me around again, Vinnie? Surely that must make me feel powerless, don't you think?

Nothing makes you FEEL powerless, which is ironic and hilarious . .  . and kind of my point  ;) 

Maybe you should talk to Buggsy, he knows he is powerless.

lmao . . .  you are a blunt instrument Illum . . . . which makes your little Cove schtick  all the more funny.

Bucfucious

Hall of Famer

#68 : August 27, 2013, 01:06:17 PM

Is that your point, Vinnie? I thought your point was "MORE GUNS = MORE GUN VIOLENCE." Oh, that's right, that point got blown out of the water, you just weren't able to admit it.

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#69 : August 27, 2013, 01:38:01 PM

Is that your point, Vinnie? I thought your point was "MORE GUNS = MORE GUN VIOLENCE." Oh, that's right, that point got blown out of the water, you just weren't able to admit it.

yeah, I know  . . . it got "blown out of the water" by the DOJ report and the FBI report . . .  oops . . . um . .  well . . . . nevermind.

bwhahahaahaha . . . you're killing me Illum . . . stop  . . .  please

Bucfucious

Hall of Famer

#70 : August 27, 2013, 02:08:48 PM

You're not as stupid as you act, Vinnie, you just have no internal sense of self esteem so your subconscious feeds you fantasies about your infallibility. To maintain that delusion requires assigning all your flaws to other people. It's not you, it's them! We get that, Vinnie, truly we do. Still, we'll go through the numbers in the hopes that it will keep you from making a fool of yourself next time.

Anyone with a basic high school education should see the difference between amount and percent, but amounts in the millions are difficult to work with. We'll use smaller rounded numbers for our example:
Given,
 There were 1000 crimes in a specified region during a one year period.
 300 of those crimes involved a firearm.
 The percentage of crimes that are gun crimes is 30%
Ten years later,
 There are only 300 crimes in that same region during a one year period.
 90 of those crimes involved a firearm.
 The percentage of crimes that are gun crimes is 30%.

Now, as can be seen from the example: As a percentage of overall crime, gun crimes have remained the same, but the actual number of gun crimes has declined dramatically.

Now I know this bruises your ego, Vinnie, but don't you think it's time to cut your losses? Gun violence has declined dramatically during a period in which gun ownership is rapidly rising. The evidence before the court is incontrovertible. The truism "more guns = more gun violence" is demonstrably untrue.

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#71 : August 27, 2013, 03:06:10 PM

lol - I found your Psychology diploma:

By the way Mr. Psychology, if my comments are just "fantasies" about my "infallibility" and not accurate . . .  then why  . .  oh why . . . are you still trying to prove me wrong with your "anyone with a basic high school education" comment? 

lmao at the insanity. The harder you try, the funnier you look Illum

Bucfucious

Hall of Famer

#72 : August 27, 2013, 03:17:01 PM

Been using the wap2 format for quite a while now, Vinnie. I don't see any of your cute little pics, bold or colored font, or cavalcade of smiley faces, although I'm sure they're very convincing. Unfortunately, this means you may have to rely on the merits of your position. You do remember your position, don't you, Vinnie? The one that says "more guns = more gun violence," even though all the figures show the opposite to be true? Yeah, back to trying to breathe life into that rotting carcass to save your ego.

Good luck with that.

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#73 : August 27, 2013, 03:52:37 PM

even though all the figures show the opposite to be true

^^^ the LIE resurfaces . . . . its a good thing you think my claims are all "delusional" . . .I mean, what is this your 203rd post respoonsing to my "delusional" argument? . . . . geez, just imagine how hard you would try if believed they had merit. . . . 

(wow Illum, even I didnt think you were this much of a dishinest dope)

Bucfucious

Hall of Famer

#74 : August 27, 2013, 04:02:12 PM

Show a single study claiming that the amount of gun violence has increased in the last two decades, or that the number of firearms has decreased.

Or, since you won't be able to do that, point to the percentage of gun violence and percentage of homes with firearms and try to claim that they're the same thing. Then accuse me of being dishonest. Go ahead, it'll be funny.
Page: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: AK-47? That's so 2009 « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools