Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: AK-47? That's so 2009 « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 16

Bucfucious

Hall of Famer

#15 : August 26, 2013, 02:53:33 PM

I conveniently ignored it because you are an idiot, and a dishonest one at that. Gun violence has declined sharply over the last two decades. Violence overall has declined over the last two decades. As a percentage of the whole, gun violence has remained the same, but let's be absolutely clear here: gun violence has declined dramatically. There is no getting around that. During that same period, gun ownership increased a lot. The percentage of households with guns did not rise, nor would one expect it to in an increasingly urban population. The number of guns went up though. It went up a lot.

So, to review: amount of gun violence = way down, amount of guns = way up. Anyone telling you that "MORE GUNS = MORE GUN VIOLENCE" is just flat out wrong, and likely an inbred, bucktoothed halfwit with penis breath and a mullet.

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#16 : August 26, 2013, 03:00:41 PM

I conveniently ignored it because you are an idiot, and a dishonest one at that. Gun violence has declined sharply over the last two decades. Violence overall has declined over the last two decades. As a percentage of the whole, gun violence has remained the same, but let's be absolutely clear here: gun violence has declined dramatically. There is no getting around that. During that same period, gun ownership increased a lot. The percentage of households with guns did not rise, nor would one expect it to in an increasingly urban population. The number of guns went up though. It went up a lot.

So, to review: amount of gun violence = way down, amount of guns = way up. Anyone telling you that "MORE GUNS = MORE GUN VIOLENCE" is just flat out wrong, and likely an inbred, bucktoothed halfwit with penis breath and a mullet.

lol . . .  right.  This ^^^^^ might be your funniest post ever.

You are calling me "dishonest" while only NOW begrudgingly showing up late to the party with this comment:

"a percentage of the whole, gun violence has remained the same, but let's be absolutely clear here: gun violence has declined dramatically"

NOTABLY, that was NOT the original bill of goods you were selling . . . ROFLMAO . .  so dont call me dishonest while ADMITTING your own dishonesty.  MY GOD WHAT A TOOL. . . You did NOT include that last part until I pointed out your error. 

Oh, and you keep repeating something that is not true:

"amount of guns = way up"

So I guess we all know  why you keep resorting to all the name calling . . . . you realize you are wrong, but want to do everything you can to distract from it.

Funny stuff Illuminator . .  funny stuff

Bucfucious

Hall of Famer

#17 : August 26, 2013, 03:12:50 PM

"You did NOT include that last part until I pointed out your error."

Actually, I didn't include it because it is entirely irrelevant. Your argument never had anything to do with gun violence as a percentage of the whole, your argument was always based on "more gun violence." And that of course just isn't true, there's less gun violence.

Ryan Nassib

User is banned from postingMuted
Starter

#18 : August 26, 2013, 03:13:55 PM

Vin likes peanut butter.

The Cannon Rides the Wave, Do You?? 2013: The Dream Season

Bucfucious

Hall of Famer

#19 : August 26, 2013, 03:15:09 PM

"Funny stuff Illuminator . .  funny stuff"

It is, it's freakin hilarious! You're caught red handed and you just keep lying. I'm not even the one embarrassing you anymore, you're doing it to yourself now.

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#20 : August 26, 2013, 03:47:53 PM

"You did NOT include that last part until I pointed out your error."

Actually, I didn't include it because it is entirely irrelevant. Your argument never had anything to do with gun violence as a percentage of the whole, your argument was always based on "more gun violence." And that of course just isn't true, there's less gun violence.

You have no conscience.

My argument has been straightforward:  the more guns that are around the EASIER it is for gun violence to occur.  There are countelss examples of that in EVERY DAY LIFE.   Your position is driven by fear so it is absurd on its face. As I mentioned in another post, your position is like saying one is more likely to run into a tree in the desert than in a forest.  Stupid beyond belief, but, again, that is because it is NOT an honest argument.

Bucfucious

Hall of Famer

#21 : August 26, 2013, 03:49:35 PM

Facts support my position, emotion supports yours.

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#22 : August 26, 2013, 03:50:56 PM

"Funny stuff Illuminator . .  funny stuff"

It is, it's freakin hilarious! You're caught red handed and you just keep lying. I'm not even the one embarrassing you anymore, you're doing it to yourself now.

LOL,  ^^^^^ you are pulling "a Buggsy."  I thought that was beneath you, but nothing is, I guess. Dishonest as the day is long. Who wouldve known you were such a fragile little creature that you have to pull "a Buggsy."

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#23 : August 26, 2013, 03:51:22 PM

Facts support my position, emotion supports yours.

fear and irrational fear at that

Bucfucious

Hall of Famer

#24 : August 26, 2013, 03:53:42 PM

"My argument has been straightforward:  the more guns that are around the EASIER it is for gun violence to occur."

So, you are dropping "more gun violence" now and switching to "easier gun violence?" Is that an admission of the undeniability that gun violence has decreased?

Bucfucious

Hall of Famer

#25 : August 26, 2013, 03:57:26 PM

Fact: the number of guns in our society has increased.

Fact: the amount of gun violence in our society has decreased during that same period.

Fact: the truism "MORE GUNS = MORE GUN VIOLENCE" is patently untrue.

Bucfucious

Hall of Famer

#26 : August 26, 2013, 04:16:43 PM

"I thought that was beneath you, but nothing is, I guess."

Tell me, Vin, have you figured out yet which one of us has a long history of accusing other people of doing things they feel guilty about?

Bucfucious

Hall of Famer

#27 : August 26, 2013, 04:19:07 PM

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychological_projection

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#28 : August 26, 2013, 04:25:28 PM

I sense a poll coming on . .  Illuminator, don't go upstairs until you cool down.

Bucfucious

Hall of Famer

#29 : August 26, 2013, 04:38:26 PM

Not even going to try addressing the facts anymore, eh Vin? Probably for the best.

Fact: the number of guns in our society has increased.

Fact: the amount of gun violence in our society has decreased during that same period.
Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 16
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: AK-47? That's so 2009 « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools