Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: AK-47? That's so 2009 « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 13 14 15 16

CalcuttaRain

Hall of Famer
#210 : September 17, 2013, 01:49:28 PM

put it in blue with a bunch of exclamation points and smiley faces then we'll REALLY know that you aren't making crap up as usual, throw in a picture too

Olafthe CowardlyLiar, your fear is showing through . .  . . 3 posts . .  all nonsense . . .  deflect, deflect, deflect .  .

See, here's your problem . . .  something any LIAR should be accustomed to . . .  . I have the TRUTH on my side, so you can try to squirm away from it  . .  but its there and its the TRUTH. 

Here it is, again:  when you first started stalking me you DENIED it like the cowardly liar that you are, you claimed that you only knew about my personal info because of the way my original screen name was formatted (a gift from my children, by the way).  However, that claim was demonstrably FALSE . . .  I confronted you with that . .  .  and you had no choice but to admit it . . .  which led to that little "I need to take some time away from here" LIE you post in the Cove. . .  here you are right back at it

(lol . . .funny that you keep giving me the oppoortunity to bring this up by showing up after I post all the time, you'd think you'd just move on or ignore me .  . . but,  I guess you're just not thinking straight . . or just cant get over stalking me  . . . shocking)

Olafthe CowardlyLiar . . .  here's another chance to prove me wrong about you . . . you know the truth . .  tell everyone how you slipped up . . . how you were busted researching my private life .  . . over a discussion on the Cove . .

waiting    . . .

there's the blue print Nutty McNutterson Part 2 .......... thank you for admitting that you used your real name as your screen ..... case closed ....  nobody "stalked you off line", nobody "threatened your family" those are lies from the king of all liars that you were "pwned" on a long time ago

funniest thing is nobody cares Nutty McNutterson Part 2, you post the crap over and over again hoping someone will pile on to it and nobody cares.   everyone knows that you are a liar.  so post on loser.  keep trying to "intimidate" me.   lolz

It's "all lies from the king of liars" and yet you keep responding .  .. 
I did NOT use my real name as my screen name . .

So vincepb3 isn't your real name?

Its not and you know that . . .  and you know that because . . . . you posted my real name in the Connecticut thread . . as it appears in the Public Record . .  . because you were trying (I have to laugh) to run me out of here (lol)   . . . because you thought I was "destroying" the Cove . .  .in the Connecticut thread you actually posted that I should just leave . . . lol

you got so mad at a discussion over guns .  .and at me calling you out on a blatant LIE  . .  .you stalked me (and continue to) and now you're trying to cover it up because you're embarassed by your own actions

It's not my fault you made a mistake in your zeal to run me off , which completely destroyed your little "I did not research you" claim . . . 

when I pointed it out to you you claimed to not be paying attention.

Show the bravest of the brave kids that you have their back.  Go to http://www.childrenscancercenter.org/

Just check out the site or maybe like them on Facebook . .  or Share the site on Facebook, re-tweet one of their tweets.  Not everyone can give money to support this great cause, but its easy to give 10 seconds of your time to help spread the word about The Children\\\\\\\'s Cancer Center

CalcuttaRain

Hall of Famer
#211 : September 17, 2013, 01:50:15 PM

Apparently an ar-15 wasn't even used. Doesn't stop CNN talking about how bad ar-15's are though.

exactly right . . . the truth will matter less and less with each mass shooting

Show the bravest of the brave kids that you have their back.  Go to http://www.childrenscancercenter.org/

Just check out the site or maybe like them on Facebook . .  or Share the site on Facebook, re-tweet one of their tweets.  Not everyone can give money to support this great cause, but its easy to give 10 seconds of your time to help spread the word about The Children\\\\\\\'s Cancer Center

CalcuttaRain

Hall of Famer
#212 : September 17, 2013, 01:50:47 PM

Like I said though, I have the truth on my side

The truth in Cluelessville doesn't pass for much in here in reality.  You're full of **CENSORED**, and everyone knows it.  That's what happens when use the same lame tactics on every poster you try to debate.

yawn

spartan

Hall of Famer
#213 : September 17, 2013, 02:12:34 PM

Apparently an ar-15 wasn't even used. Doesn't stop CNN talking about how bad ar-15's are though.

The guy walked in, killed the security guard and took his gun. Pretty much all military bases have armed guards of some kind so I am thinking it is going to be pretty hard pinning this on the big bad assault rifle, large capacity magazines and the greed of manufacturers doncha think?

Maybe we can change the subject of the conversation to the gun culture of African American communities? That'll shut the conversation down pretty quick I'm thinking!
: September 17, 2013, 02:15:33 PM spartan

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#214 : September 17, 2013, 02:20:27 PM

I'm not looking up the Connecticut thread, but are you trying to say that because I used the roman numeral III instead of the number 3 that I posted more information about your identity than you did in your screen name?  is that what you are going with now?

and we'll completely ignore the fact that you claim to not hide behind your computer when you are hurling personal attacks and threats at anonymous people on this "meaningless message board" ......

post on Nutty McNutterson Part 2

CalcuttaRain

Hall of Famer
#215 : September 17, 2013, 03:06:43 PM

The guy walked in, killed the security guard and took his gun. Pretty much all military bases have armed guards of some kind so I am thinking it is going to be pretty hard pinning this on the big bad assault rifle, large capacity magazines and the greed of manufacturers doncha think?

maybe but it will still be "crazy guy with a gun" and it will be that the assault rifle caused 13 deaths

CalcuttaRain

Hall of Famer
#216 : September 17, 2013, 03:17:52 PM

I'm not looking up the Connecticut thread, but are you trying to say that because I used the roman numeral III instead of the number 3 that I posted more information about your identity than you did in your screen name? 

It's not that complicated, but I am sure you want to make it seem that way to deflect, defelct deflect. I would be embarrassed to if I was you.

1. the way you turned my screen name into my identity was by researching me.

2. I dont care about you putting my identity online, I am not scared of my posts. I attend the G2Gs so anyone who wants can meet me.

3.  I care about SOME FREAK getting so angry in a message board conversation that he would actually TAKE THE TIME . .  . and MAKE THE EFFORT  ..  . to track me down online.

4. Despite your PUBLIC cowardly denials, I busted you because you did not post my screen name, you posted something that you would only know by looking me up online . .  again, its not that complicated. (and that is why you admitted it). .

5.  the "crazy" act is actually researching me and then tryng to use that info to run me off a message board (can you even understand how crazy that sounds as you read it? I cant beleive I am even typing it, but its TRUE)

The idea that you could "intimidate" me into leaving the Cove is beyond stupid, but that you did all that say is UNDENIABLE TRUTH . . . made more strange by the fact that you are now trying so hard to run from it  . .  . weird, cowardly . . . pick the description

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#217 : September 17, 2013, 03:25:41 PM

lolz @ the good Counselor's fiction.

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#218 : September 17, 2013, 03:33:56 PM

I mean who could have ever cracked the top secret code ..... vincepb3 ....

you got me peanut butter boy, you caught the tater

CalcuttaRain

Hall of Famer
#219 : September 17, 2013, 03:35:13 PM

lol. I know Olaf knows my post is COMPLETELY TRUE . . . . any objective human could see its true too . . . . which means you fail on two counts, your not human and you dont know what the word objective means

CalcuttaRain

Hall of Famer
#220 : September 17, 2013, 03:39:01 PM

Keep deflecting BUT its not about "cracking the code"  . . 

as any reasonable non-cowardly, non-stalker could tell . .  .  its that you STEPPED ON YOURSELF because you were too stupid to successfully pull off your anonymous stalking . . .

the only way you get from my former screen name to what you posted .. was to research me online . . .  .

you denied it .  . . but then got busted by your own stupidity .  .  your embarrassed now . .  . so you are acting like a child . . ."stick to the lie, stick to the lie"

to do that over a message board conversation you need to have SERIOUSLY MENTAL HEALTH ISSUES . . .  or be drunk out of your mind

(the best part is you keep coming back, giving mke opportunity after opportunity to point out the TRUTH about you)
: September 17, 2013, 03:41:40 PM VinBucFan

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#221 : September 17, 2013, 03:41:33 PM

you mean an internet conversation that includes calling people internet pu--ies and ignorant mother%*^*)* followed by threats of violence against other posters?   is that the kind of internet conversation you are speaking of Nutty McNutterson Part 2?

Mental Issues like chronic lying and attacking other posters, trying to bully other posters to post their personal information, spending all your time on a message board, having multiple psychotic episodes on said message board?    This kind of mental issues?
: September 17, 2013, 03:43:52 PM olafberserker

CalcuttaRain

Hall of Famer
#222 : September 17, 2013, 03:42:43 PM

you mean an internet conversation that includes calling people internet pu--ies and ignorant mother%*^*)* followed by threats of violence against other posters?   is that the kind of internet conversation you are speaking of Nutty McNutterson?

deflect, deflect . . deflect . .  with more LIES, LIES, LIES

lol . .

no denial . .  . .  BECAUSE MY WORDS ARE 100% TRUE . . .  just childish "oh yeah, but what about you"
: September 17, 2013, 03:44:47 PM VinBucFan

CalcuttaRain

Hall of Famer
#223 : September 17, 2013, 03:43:23 PM

I will just keep posting this  . . .  lol . . . its all here Olaf

Keep deflecting BUT its not about "cracking the code"  . . 

as any reasonable non-cowardly, non-stalker could tell . .  .  its that you STEPPED ON YOURSELF because you were too stupid to successfully pull off your anonymous stalking . . .

the only way you get from my former screen name to what you posted .. was to research me online . . .  .

you denied it .  . . but then got busted by your own stupidity .  .  your embarrassed now . .  . so you are acting like a child . . ."stick to the lie, stick to the lie"

to do that over a message board conversation you need to have SERIOUSLY MENTAL HEALTH ISSUES . . .  or be drunk out of your mind

(the best part is you keep coming back, giving mke opportunity after opportunity to point out the TRUTH about you)

remember, you came into this thread AFTER I posted . .  .and started all of this  . . . because . . . you're a stalker

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#224 : September 17, 2013, 03:44:40 PM

you mean an internet conversation that includes calling people internet pu--ies and ignorant mother%*^*)* followed by threats of violence against other posters?   is that the kind of internet conversation you are speaking of Nutty McNutterson?

deflect, deflect . . deflect . .  with more LIES, LIES, LIES

lol . .

are you denying those things Liar McLiarson?
Page: 1 ... 13 14 15 16
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: AK-47? That's so 2009 « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools