Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: AK-47? That's so 2009 « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 14 15 16

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#225 : September 17, 2013, 03:46:02 PM

hahaha, right on cue .  . I just posted this:

you mean an internet conversation that includes calling people internet pu--ies and ignorant mother%*^*)* followed by threats of violence against other posters?   is that the kind of internet conversation you are speaking of Nutty McNutterson?

deflect, deflect . . deflect . .  with more LIES, LIES, LIES

lol . .

no denial . .  . .  BECAUSE MY WORDS ARE 100% TRUE . . .  just childish "oh yeah, but what about you"

and look what we have here:

are you denying those things Liar McLiarson?

no wonder you and Buggsy get along so well . . .lol

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#226 : September 17, 2013, 03:47:32 PM

I will just keep posting this  . . .  lol . . . its all here Olaf

lolz @ the good Counselor's fiction.

I mean who could have ever cracked the top secret code ..... vincepb3 ....

you got me peanut butter boy, you caught the tater

Keep deflecting BUT its not about "cracking the code"  . . 

as any reasonable non-cowardly, non-stalker could tell . .  .  its that you STEPPED ON YOURSELF because you were too stupid to successfully pull off your anonymous stalking . . .

the only way you get from my former screen name to what you posted .. was to research me online . . .  .

you denied it .  . . but then got busted by your own stupidity .  .  your embarrassed now . .  . so you are acting like a child . . ."stick to the lie, stick to the lie"

to do that over a message board conversation you need to have SERIOUSLY MENTAL HEALTH ISSUES . . .  or be drunk out of your mind

(the best part is you keep coming back, giving mke opportunity after opportunity to point out the TRUTH about you)

remember, you came into this thread AFTER I posted . .  .and started all of this  . . . because . . . you're a stalker

deflect, it's a PUBLIC message board.  I can post when I want.   What STARTED this was the personal attacks and threats by you because others didn't agree with your take on the gun issues.  What has continued this is the repeated posting of blatant lies about me on this board even after you have been "pwned" on the topic multiple times.

You want it dropped then drop it, if you want to continue to made to look like a fool and to further confirm what a hypocritical liar you are, then continue.  It makes no difference to me

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#227 : September 17, 2013, 03:47:56 PM

You're right . .  I did research you online . .  I lost my mind over a freaking discussion on a message board  . .  but hey

are you denying those things I now say about you Liar McLiarson?

Fixed

;)

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#228 : September 17, 2013, 03:50:54 PM

uh, football

Fixed it for you

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#229 : September 17, 2013, 03:54:06 PM

Let's see if you actual deny that you actually stalked me:

deflect, it's a PUBLIC message board.  I can post when I want.   

Nope, no denial there^^

What STARTED this was the personal attacks and threats by you because others didn't agree with your take on the gun issues. 

Nope, no denial there^^

What has continued this is the repeated posting of blatant lies about me on this board even after you have been "pwned" on the topic multiple times.

Nope, no denial there^^

You want it dropped then drop it, if you want to continue to made to look like a fool and to further confirm what a hypocritical liar you are, then continue.  It makes no difference to me

Nope, no denial there^^

This is what Olaf really means to say:

Yes, I lost my cool over a discussion on a message board and YES I went online and researched you using your old screen name as a starting point . . YES I did that because I wnated to try to intimidate you into leaving the Cove (I know, that reads stupid just typing it) . . . and YES . .  I denied it but you busted me . .  and YES . .  I am embarassed so I am going to keep on blaming you and LIE

It's okay Olaf, I accept your non-apology apology

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#230 : September 17, 2013, 03:55:44 PM

uh, football

No I would rather follow you aroud and stalk you

fixed

(Olaf, just to be clear . . . you came here today and yesterday AFTER I posted . . .  don't try to hold me accountable for your lack of self-control)

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#231 : September 17, 2013, 03:56:25 PM

Good thing this is all preserved for future reference

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#232 : September 17, 2013, 04:12:25 PM

Preserved for posterity

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#233 : September 17, 2013, 04:17:45 PM

I will just keep posting this  . . .  lol . . . its all here Olaf

lolz @ the good Counselor's fiction.

I mean who could have ever cracked the top secret code ..... vincepb3 ....

you got me peanut butter boy, you caught the tater

Keep deflecting BUT its not about "cracking the code"  . . 

as any reasonable non-cowardly, non-stalker could tell . .  .  its that you STEPPED ON YOURSELF because you were too stupid to successfully pull off your anonymous stalking . . .

the only way you get from my former screen name to what you posted .. was to research me online . . .  .

you denied it .  . . but then got busted by your own stupidity .  .  your embarrassed now . .  . so you are acting like a child . . ."stick to the lie, stick to the lie"

to do that over a message board conversation you need to have SERIOUSLY MENTAL HEALTH ISSUES . . .  or be drunk out of your mind

(the best part is you keep coming back, giving mke opportunity after opportunity to point out the TRUTH about you)

remember, you came into this thread AFTER I posted . .  .and started all of this  . . . because . . . you're a stalker

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#234 : September 17, 2013, 05:03:41 PM

as if any further proof was neeed, check out the Olaf meltdown . . .  in a thread HE CREATED . . .lol:

http://www.pewterreport.com/Boards/index.php/topic,1308586.0.html

Ofaf the ADMITTED LYING COWARDLY STALKER

:D

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#235 : September 17, 2013, 05:06:27 PM

here kitty . .kitty . . kitty . .

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#236 : September 17, 2013, 05:12:36 PM

Did the dork just lock and then unlock this to post in it some more?  Sweet Geebus, it's a good thing the psycho doesn't take this place seriously.

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#237 : September 17, 2013, 05:15:29 PM

that and to contradict himself some more

"pwned" again vinny peanuts ..... you are on some kind of roll .... lolz

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#238 : September 17, 2013, 09:12:18 PM

Hahaha!  Two kitties ^^^^^^^^

as if any further proof was neeed, check out the Olaf meltdown . . .  in a thread HE CREATED . . .lol:

http://www.pewterreport.com/Boards/index.php/topic,1308586.0.html

Ofaf the ADMITTED LYING COWARDLY STALKER

:D
Page: 1 ... 14 15 16
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: AK-47? That's so 2009 « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools