Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Freeman/Freeney « previous next »
Page: 1

S.A.N.T.A.N.A.

Starter

: August 25, 2013, 01:07:30 PM

I seriously don't get it, when Freeman came into the league he had Big Ben like abilities. He was very difficult to sack for opposing teams, now even a scrub d-line men will bring Freeman down. Freeman used to be more confident, now he looks broken, you can see it in his eyes and in his interviews, there's something going on with the kid. Back to the topic, all of a sudden he can't slip away and extend plays which is what helped us to win games. He once had playmaking abilities, his arrow is sky rocketing down. Since he lost weight everything about him has been WORSE, he looks SLOWER which makes no sense! The guy has turned into crap after once showing so much promise. He looks like the type of qb who will never escape the pass rush and cosntantly set the offense back because he holds onto to the ball too long and is no longer willing to challenge the defense with his legs. Glennon has to be the worst Bucs pick I've ever witnessed as a fan, the guy can make throws but he will never excite the fan base get real. Can we please stop drafting retarded looking qb's? Can we stock up on legit pass rushers for once? I don't care what it COSTS!

Freeney should be a Buc, I remembering people saying he's too old blah blah. The guy is a beast still on passing downs we are seriously stupid for not signing him, it was obvious to me yet we let SD sign him late in the off season. What a joke I can't believe whats going on. Free should not be resigned, lets cut our losses because the kid is damaged who knows what the hell happened to him...
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Freeman/Freeney « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools